Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

joined Jan 26, 2019

Of course the depiction of all her memories is of her doing her wife

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

If they came back just imagine how wild that nights sex is gonna be

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Looking forward to top Arisa's dramatic return on their honeymoon now that her memory is back.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I can actually see Arisa being all happy while shouting, in the middle of the ceremony "Mari-san! My memory is back! I remember the first time we had sex now!"

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Arisa is a trully sadist, now I understand the cover page where Mari is crying.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Flashback arc?? NSFW?? Please...my heart can't take it

last edited at Apr 1, 2019 3:45AM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!
Very intense chapter

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Oh no, I don't think the memories coming back now is something good, this wedding mide become NSFW.

Didn't it already?

Le-le-le-LEWD!

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 4:09PM

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

I can't. This series is just too good for this sinful world. More Tamamusi-sensei, inject it straight into my veins!

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

It really is hilarious to me that the first memory she recalls is her puking into a toilet. And this is triggered by seeing her crying. And she calls this "sexy"

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

About time. I'm just

About time, the moment we've been waiting for is here! And it's not interrupted by Cthulu.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So now we know why Arisa had that "mysteriously horny feeling" after seeing Mari cry in like chapter 7.

My prediction: We get the flashback arc, chronicling the development of their original relationship and representing the return of Arisa's memory. Then she announces to Mari that her memories have returned, and promptly begins a full-on make-out in front of everybody they know. The embarassment is so critically massive that Mari loses her memory, and we enter phase 3, where Arisa has to win back the heart of her amnesiac wife.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So now we know why Arisa had that "mysteriously horny feeling" after seeing Mari cry in like chapter 7.

My prediction: We get the flashback arc, chronicling the development of their original relationship and representing the return of Arisa's memory. Then she announces to Mari that her memories have returned, and promptly begins a full-on make-out in front of everybody they know. The embarassment is so critically massive that Mari loses her memory, and we enter phase 3, where Arisa has to win back the heart of her amnesiac wife.

I'm in.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

She finally got her memory back! What a twist!

So she lost her memory in order to get married twice to her lover? What a cunning fox xP

joined Mar 6, 2019

Nah, that'd be too tiresome. Also the premise won't work with rational and distant Mari.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Nah, that'd be too tiresome. Also the premise won't work with rational and distant Mari.

Well, I wasn't being particularly serious. ;p

joined Feb 18, 2015

Flashback arc! We finally get to see the aggressive Arisa!

joined Mar 20, 2012

We will finally know how she got so assertive!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

We will finally know how she got so assertive!

I don't think it's really any more complicated than "Mari's sexy crying face flipped her switch."

Bonuses too lewd to be translated. Might as well leave them here too since half of them are for this series.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c6mzs6i1zhoylsp/

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5gs44huep4s0w0t/

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Bonuses too lewd to be translated. Might as well leave them here too since half of them are for this series.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c6mzs6i1zhoylsp/

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5gs44huep4s0w0t/

I can't open them once I download them. Is there anywhere else I can read them?

Not unless someone is gonna crop and convert them to png or whatever. Getting pretty busy with work, so I won't be able to do it myself.

Nikaidou-sancrop
joined Mar 9, 2019

It really is hilarious to me that the first memory she recalls is her puking into a toilet. And this is triggered by seeing her crying. And she calls this "sexy"

Could this be their first kiss as mentioned in Ch.3? "We were both drunk and you forcefully kissed me in the bathroom of a pub."

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 6:09PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Could this be their first kiss as mentioned in Ch.3? "We were both drunk and you forcefully kissed me in the bathroom of a pub."

Now that you mention it, that has to be what it is.

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

Also, make out session right after puking... Can anyone verify whether or not the power of overwhelming love actually nullifies the smell and taste of someone else's vomit? It's a touching moment, but still unpleasant to think about. Not to mention they had sex right after. I highly doubt Mari actually had the energy for that, but I suppose if Arisa focused on giving her gentle and slow messages(inside and out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) then that could have potentially helped with easing Mari's pain.

I guess sweating the alcohol and toxins out during sexy fun time could actually be a valid, albeit uncomfortable, strategy. Never had drunk sex before, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 12:49PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.