Forum › The Shape of Happiness discussion

Img_20181218_094943
joined Dec 15, 2014

;___; this was perfection. I love them, I love their babies, I love how they're all drawn....the story is adorable. This was so nice to read

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

the afterwards made me laugh lol hitting all those wholesome fetish points!

The only thing this was missing was Riko with a cute baby bump T_T but still so adorable

What makes you so sure it was Riko who carried the baby?

Idk. Guess I just imagine Chika as more of the ‘dad’ in this situation. (Plus chika with a cock sounds delicious)

Nah. I'm all about breaking the butch / femm stereotype. So, I was actually rooting for Chika being the birth mother. Besides the story was working so hard to portray Riko as the mom and Chika as the dad that I thought making Chika the birth mother would be a cute twist.

P.S. I actually thought Chika came off, more like a close friend, who moved in to help a single mom, raise her child, than a dad.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Okay, I loved this, I want more domestic lesbians. But... HOW!? (Scratching my head).

Science Babies

edit: Or I guess if you want an actual real-world reason, iPS Cells would be a good start. From my very limited understanding, they're capable of, essentially, being made into any kind of cell. They've been utilized already to produce viable offspring in mice, so there's a possibility they could be used to make actual, real, human Science Babies.

edit2: Also I was looking forward to this SO MUCH! Kougi Hiroshi's ChikaRiko is my favorite LLS ship, and when I saw that WSDHANScanlations was working on this, I got so hype. Thanks you very much for your work!

I was just humorously pointing out, that the story failed to explain how two women simply jump into bed together, and make a baby. Unless I really missed a lot in health class, that is impossible, even with iPS cell tech. I'm pretty sure you would need trips to a fertility clinic, months , maybe even years of waiting, and lots, and lots of money. It definitely wouldn't be something two women could pull off, by themselves on a whim.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Oh man this was just so adorable on so many levels! I WANT MORE!!!!!!

joined Jan 26, 2019

In this world, marriage between women is normal but one of the wives is referred to as the "spouse" because?

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

It's the perfect yuri manga

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Usually I Don't like "science babies" tag but this is pure gold.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

Also, I kinda wish TsubaHono, HanaRuby and YouYoshi all had their own equivalents of Kougi.

Not just them, don't forget about YouChika and YohaRiko (though I think Sellel and Ikuma Satsuki qualifies for their YohaRiko)

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

by far the best manga i've read in a while, lights up my heart ;-;

Nana8
joined Jul 27, 2018

im sobbing, so soft so cute aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

joined Jan 31, 2018

Owner got some human baby trafficking fetish wow these 2 basically imported babies from some shitty SE Asian countries.

At least one of them is a futanari change my mind

joined Jan 26, 2019

Owner got some human baby trafficking fetish wow these 2 basically imported babies from some shitty SE Asian countries.

Christ, what an a-hole

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

kek

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

So... Are they on the house 24/7? What about work?

joined Nov 27, 2017

parental leave

joined Jan 6, 2017

Based on her description, I would assume that Riko is a housewife. I guess that Chika is working in between the scenes (makes sense, since it seems like all the scenes happen in the morning or evening). And then there's weekends.

joined Jun 6, 2016

God damnit, I love Rika's hair colour. That reddish orange is perfect.

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

Kougi? Insta-read!

That was nice, poor Chika had a love-love-love-hate relationship from her daughter.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Okay, I loved this, I want more domestic lesbians. But... HOW!? (Scratching my head).

Science Babies

edit: Or I guess if you want an actual real-world reason, iPS Cells would be a good start. From my very limited understanding, they're capable of, essentially, being made into any kind of cell. They've been utilized already to produce viable offspring in mice, so there's a possibility they could be used to make actual, real, human Science Babies.

edit2: Also I was looking forward to this SO MUCH! Kougi Hiroshi's ChikaRiko is my favorite LLS ship, and when I saw that WSDHANScanlations was working on this, I got so hype. Thanks you very much for your work!

I was just humorously pointing out, that the story failed to explain how two women simply jump into bed together, and make a baby. Unless I really missed a lot in health class, that is impossible, even with iPS cell tech. I'm pretty sure you would need trips to a fertility clinic, months , maybe even years of waiting, and lots, and lots of money. It definitely wouldn't be something two women could pull off, by themselves on a whim.

Oh. Right.

I can be pretty dense all the time sometimes.

In this world, marriage between women is normal but one of the wives is referred to as the "spouse" because?

Yeah, that was rather perplexing. I guess it might be related to differences in the way Japanese people refer to others compared to how western cultures do? I'm no expert though.
edit: or maybe translated more literally it would have been more like "husband"? Like it would say "her child and her 'husband'." I can't say though. I don't know any japanese, and even if I did I don't have the raws.

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 5:29PM

joined Aug 15, 2018

All hail Kougi Hiroshi <(_ _)> 

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL, that's everything Im looking for with my girlfriend ^_^

joined Apr 12, 2015

A petition to make a temple for Kougi Hiroshi pls. I have died and ascended to heaven.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

god this is too much for my heart to handle

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

gah this doujin was so cute and fluffy but Kougi always draws Chika noticeably masculine, it's kind of odd

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

I'm not going to make it

this was almost TOO adorable

To reply you must either login or sign up.