Forum › Dream and Reality discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Our first light novel!...

and the last one for a while, at least. If this goes over well, maybe we'll see about others later on.
Relatively unsure of one specific tag, but...I'd rather have it there, I think. No comments on the book, except - serious props to kamyu for taking it on.

last edited at Sep 7, 2013 4:39PM

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

Oh, I remmeber this. I read it on ghostyuri like 2 years ago, I think. It's amazing and sad at the same time. If you read the entire novel and you're a softy like me, you will cry. :(

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Woah. Even if I had read the Chinese translation of this long before, English version still could give me a hint or two about the puns.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Wow. Wow. I'd never read a text doujin before, but this was really really good. Super amazing. The story is great, and even though it's long the mystery is able to more than carry it in the first half, then all the drama in the second takes over. I like how everything tied up nicely too, with a touch at the end which I had completely forgotten about. But yeah, it so sad. I nearly cried too.
I'm so glad I could read this. Thank you so much, kamyu! And to OrangePekoe - if you read this, let me say that I will support more light novels with all my heart!

2015-01-01_00005
joined May 12, 2014

All I could think while reading this was the conversation that Marisa and Reimu had before the final battle in Concealed The Conclusion.

M:"Hey, Reimu, is everything really going to disappear? Is there nothing I can do even now?"

R:"I have always said this from a long time ago that there is nothing as useless as effort. Thank you for dealing with my selfishness until now. And I'm sorry."

M:"... So this is going to be the end soon... Don't you have something you want to say? If there's no way to avoid it, and this is truly fate, then having you as my final dueling partner must also be fate. To bet on Gensokyo's eternal fate, I propose a final Danmaku duel!"

R:"A battle to decide the eternal struggle... I accept!"

R:"Gensokyo is MINE, I will not hand it over to you!"

M:"Gensokyo isn't just YOURS, you can't take it away!"

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Pretty great, although it's a lot to get your head around. I'm not really up-to-date as far as Touhou lore goes. Is there any confirmation on what Mary really is?

joined Aug 16, 2015

Rereading this after a few years, this is seriously the best Touhou thing I've read out of everything on the site.
It's a very long read, but I'd recommend it to anyone who has the time and loves Touhou stuff. Worth the few hours.

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

I remember reading this a few months ago and man this is one amazing piece of work ;_;

Thank for for the translator on working on this! Really made me want to find more touhou LNs to read...

Tumblr_opcu043p311w5vzweo1_250
joined Feb 18, 2019

I remember reading this a few months ago and man this is one amazing piece of work ;_;

Thank for for the translator on working on this! Really made me want to find more touhou LNs to read...

Same, I finished it recently and I cried at how beautiful this was. It's already rare to get yuri light novels and this one was a true masterpiece. I learned a lot about Touhou thanks to this novel as well lel. I really wish we had more Yuri light novels like this one.

joined Aug 12, 2020

I remember that this has a lot more “episodes”, one named: Utsutsu no Yume Joukan, and the other one named: Utsutsu no Yume Gekan. (And There’s Also Hifuu Nisshi ~Report of Ghostly Field Club~ which is made by this (and some other authors too). I find them interesting, not only because they (joukan and Gekan) appear on that video named: Genmu, but also because (At least 2 of them) have flip-phones.... actually that last one isn’t actually that necessary though, I’m sorry...)

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 4:33PM

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

I remember that this has a lot more “episodes”, one named: Utsutsu no Yume Joukan, and the other one named: Utsutsu no Yume Gekan. (And There’s Also Hifuu Nisshi ~Report of Ghostly Field Club~ which is made by this (and some other authors too). I find them interesting, not only because they (joukan and Gekan) appear on that video named: Genmu, but also because (At least 2 of them) have flip-phones.... actually that last one isn’t actually that necessary though, I’m sorry...)

Did you read these online or physically? There is some time since I started searching for them, but even a reference to their existence is so rare to encounter that it's almost like they did never exist in the first place.

joined Aug 12, 2020

... well, I more likely just saw them, I found them on e-hentai... they’re on Korean though...

joined Aug 12, 2020

Did you read these online or physically? There is some time since I started searching for them, but even a reference to their existence is so rare to encounter that it's almost like they did never exist in the first place.

I do found them here, those are the links if you wanna go and read them:
Utsutsu no Yume Joukan (novel + Korean): https://e-hentai.org/g/786451/2e77dfc6b3/
Utsutsu no Yume Gekan (novel + Korean + sequel): https://e-hentai.org/g/786467/07e7ef1884/

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

I do found them here, those are the links if you wanna go and read them:
Utsutsu no Yume Joukan (novel + Korean): https://e-hentai.org/g/786451/2e77dfc6b3/
Utsutsu no Yume Gekan (novel + Korean + sequel): https://e-hentai.org/g/786467/07e7ef1884/

Thank you so much, Arturo! Despite they being available only in korean, it's still pretty nice to finally have access to those novels in some way. Again, thank you!

joined Jul 20, 2017

There is also a translation in Chinese, along with other 2 tied in novel (yep, it is actually a 4 parts epic)
And Utsutsu no Yume is absolutely awesome. To these days I still think it is one of the best fanbook from Touhou

oh, btw, someone made a rearranged version of Genmu (and Mugen)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQzyWyqnrRI

To reply you must either login or sign up.