Forum › Posts by Arturo

joined Aug 12, 2020

It's kinda funny that Renko's idea on how to calm and spoil Merry is to give her some of her boobs, even though she's technically the "flattest" of the two (and that in the post page, Renko seems to be jealous of Merry's breast's).

It's kinda makes me think that Renko hasn't watched a lot of +18 works to understand what or how to start sex with someone of the same sex like Merry, so boobs are very much the first thing it's comes to her mind..

joined Aug 12, 2020

It's kinda interesting that both Mei and Hime (Aya and Hatate) despite being just 2 "normal" sex workers, at first we couldn't see if they were lesbians or just doing it to help other lesbians on how to get to know more "eachothers" (plus, since they're Aya and Hatate, i wonder how they manage to cross from gensokyo to the outside world (the near future one, not Sumireko's kind) and manage to hide their youkai features too?

(this somehow reminds me into this doujin too, albeit it is less "hentai-ish" and more just in "yuri-ish": https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/one_shot_one_kiss )

Is kinda interesting too that even in the near future, we still have the technology from our modern times too (others doujins and even pictures of the author also show the girls using normals comunication devices too, like cellphones and tablets. It is like my favorite type of headcanon/canon in general, even if it used in nsfw though, but still, everyone has their type of doujins/manga, canon or not.)

joined Aug 12, 2020

That was so hot and innocent at the same time!! Loved it all from the realization, sadness, awareness, sex, and finally the love!!(^∇^)

Well, it was their first time doing it, plus during the first "first" one, they were just drunk and had it due to Renko being happy that Merry manage to come fine from what happened in Trojan Green Asteroid and had to celebrate it someway. But still, being both girls and like 19-20 years old students of uni, they would have learned about "the bees and the birds", but still, it wasn't bad for a first time for them though.

joined Aug 12, 2020

... Kinda interesting Renko said that she and Merry wouldn't have sex on Renko's room because "it was not the best place for it" (Renko may not be the best cleaner ever though), even though in a previous doujin, both Renko and Maribel had sex on Renko's room (even though said doujin is was more of a standalone story that took place after neither Trojan Green Asteroid or Neo-tradisionalism of japan, and then there's another doujin about them having sex after the events of Neo-Tradisionalism of japan... Lesson that I learned?: Unlike canon, NSFW can have differents ways of how to have the first "step" and neither way is canon, so you can start from wethever doujin you like... yeah, it's weird. Only just NSFW just to find a good body to drawn and then put some clothes on, just that. I like anatomy.)

joined Aug 12, 2020

I kinda like that Renko's first choice of being stranded in a world she doesn't know isn't to call for help, or even use her scientific knowledge to see if it is a dream or not, but to be excited and goof around, trying to find some souvenirs and being such a chipper person. It's kinda cute really, i imagine that Renko's a genki girl, with or without merry around. (albeit, the without being in, being still manage to know eachothers and not the tragic bad end type, mind you.)

Arturo
sanangel discussion 25 May 18:15
joined Aug 12, 2020

Sanae being a cute girl is always welcome. (that and to get her and sumi time to know eachother too, i mean, i know there's a lot of other fanfictions that does the same thing but still, it's always good to have our own interpretations of first metings.)

joined Aug 12, 2020

... For some reason, i kinda wish this could be canon, i mean, even if sumireko thinks that life's stinks, there's always the silver lithing of keep moving on, otherwise, we could ended up doing the same mistake like Rorochan and just get ouselves clouded by someone's method and just going along until is too late. Plus, her having someone that could have Renko could at least gave hope that even if the world keeps moving on, her club could still exists, one way or the other, and so maybe could be left in peace... that's what i think though.

joined Aug 12, 2020

Published in 2017, yet translated in 2023... funny how time works.

It's kinda cute that Renko and Maribel had their first hangover, even though in Dateless Bar Old Adam they, kinda? got to sleep on a bed (since the track was called "Hangover of Bedfellows Dreaming Differently") alebit, it would neither mean that they slept at a hotel or that old adam has beds too?

But regardless, i kinda like how Renko has everything planned (Even no-alcoholic alcohol) yet due to merry's drunkness, everything came out loose. But still, it is their first hangover, they can perfect it out latter down the line.

joined Aug 12, 2020

At least they won't freeze up to death, but still... wouldn't the weather in the near future be a bit warmer, or could it slowly be coming to another ice age though? (no, i don't meant the movie, i meant the historical event).

joined Aug 12, 2020

CH6. I kinda imagine that Reimu and Marisa managed to find a way to be on contact with Sumireko, and given that The Grimoire of Sumireko is canon, i kinda imagine that Reimu managed to find a smartphone in gensokyo (Can be from an ulucky victim from the outside and it ended up in there, or could be from Rinnosuke but that's unlikely) and could use it to keep in contact with Sumireko. Or Sumireko could be in contact with Reimu and see how things are happening in gensokyo, who knows really?

joined Aug 12, 2020

Chapter 44, it's kinda cute to see Renko and Maribel making an appearance in that episode, i kinda wish we could see them more even if it is on cameos or just mentions...

I also like that the designs of these outfits makes me think of neither Changeability of Strange Dream or Retrospective 53 Minutes. i kinda imagine that these are the front of Renko's outfit in CoSD and Merry's for R53M, or even if This scene happened AFTER Changeabilty was made, and both Renko and Merry were somehow aware that someone was following them. (that someone being Yukari, of course.)

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

This could kinda fit in between forbidden scroller you when you think about it, plus, interesting that Nitori's “glasses” didn’t went up scrapped... as well, it could be more interesting to have parallels between Maribel and Kosuzu rather than Maribel and Yukari, because, it’s takes more to abilities rather than share the look to feel like connected, but at the same time not... (guess that works with Sumi too...)

joined Aug 12, 2020

I wonder if the article also talked about the UFOs? Or about the mice and bullets around? Can danmaku cause serious damage though?

joined Aug 12, 2020

In a way, it’s kinda interesting that they manage to find a way to “help” people who got in Gensokyo to go out without being eaten by a youkai... GETTING THEM DRUNKED UP!... I guess that makes senses ever since the whole ULiL thing happened and they thought how to find a way to bring outsiders back to the outside... even though they still don’t know how old were they (since this book happened before R53M (and also, DBOA)), of course Renko and Maribel would be in between 18 and 19 years old at best...

joined Aug 12, 2020

In the end, they didn’t found any bamboo sprout, better luck next time... if they survive that long...

joined Aug 12, 2020

This series surely is interesting, specially since, what about the characters from the future games, as well the Sealing club? (Since, being an “alternate” universe... stuck in the late 2000s and early 2010s, would Sumireko be from the “other” side of the barrier, due to her being from the outside?)

joined Aug 12, 2020

Man the premise was rather interesting and would rather make an interesting short for the mystery side of the story. Sad that it has been discontinued.

Has someone ever thought of creating a fanmade chapter two..?

I mean why not? Though I can't draw at all...

Oh, ok... you can still give ideas for stories of the parts though, and then let someone else do the drawing...

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

I do remember this book quite well... it’s gives me some anxiety while reading it though...

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

Y'know, aside of occultic stories told on the station, I would try to include also in there... some pitanzas... (aka, this: https://youtu.be/okD3EGW1HzQ )

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

.... this doujin makes me feel weird (considering that I found out this was a “countination” of another one from e-hentai and that it also include flip-phones... even if merry and Renko are from the future... I guess it was because technology in our world wasn’t as “modern” as it is today?)

joined Aug 12, 2020

Does someone knows where to find the original version of the story?

joined Aug 12, 2020

It was kinda an interesting story to be honest... (I still wish that we could get to see the newspaper though...)

joined Aug 12, 2020

I wonder where’s the source of the story?

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

I remember that this has a lot more “episodes”, one named: Utsutsu no Yume Joukan, and the other one named: Utsutsu no Yume Gekan. (And There’s Also Hifuu Nisshi ~Report of Ghostly Field Club~ which is made by this (and some other authors too). I find them interesting, not only because they (joukan and Gekan) appear on that video named: Genmu, but also because (At least 2 of them) have flip-phones.... actually that last one isn’t actually that necessary though, I’m sorry...)

Did you read these online or physically? There is some time since I started searching for them, but even a reference to their existence is so rare to encounter that it's almost like they did never exist in the first place.

I do found them here, those are the links if you wanna go and read them:
Utsutsu no Yume Joukan (novel + Korean): https://e-hentai.org/g/786451/2e77dfc6b3/
Utsutsu no Yume Gekan (novel + Korean + sequel): https://e-hentai.org/g/786467/07e7ef1884/

Arturo
joined Aug 12, 2020

... well, I more likely just saw them, I found them on e-hentai... they’re on Korean though...