Forum › Posts by SparkTFS

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

This series was nice, and the ending with the reconciliation was cute and heartwarming. I really liked that manga, I hope to see more series from Aya Azuma in the future!

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Intrigating. The manga had quite some tonal shift in this chapter, but I liked it. Despite it being supposedly about Satori's investigations, the stakes are higher now that the focus is on a character actually involved in the incident, instead of just an observer.

The interactions between the characters were really interesting, and I can't wait to know who those two mysterious figures are! Also, that scene with Kaguya getting up abruptly with the letter is meme worthy. I'm gonna put it on my wall.

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Really happy that it returned! Can't wait to se how all this confusion will be solved!

SparkTFS
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

I remember that this has a lot more “episodes”, one named: Utsutsu no Yume Joukan, and the other one named: Utsutsu no Yume Gekan. (And There’s Also Hifuu Nisshi ~Report of Ghostly Field Club~ which is made by this (and some other authors too). I find them interesting, not only because they (joukan and Gekan) appear on that video named: Genmu, but also because (At least 2 of them) have flip-phones.... actually that last one isn’t actually that necessary though, I’m sorry...)

Did you read these online or physically? There is some time since I started searching for them, but even a reference to their existence is so rare to encounter that it's almost like they did never exist in the first place.

I do found them here, those are the links if you wanna go and read them:
Utsutsu no Yume Joukan (novel + Korean): https://e-hentai.org/g/786451/2e77dfc6b3/
Utsutsu no Yume Gekan (novel + Korean + sequel): https://e-hentai.org/g/786467/07e7ef1884/

Thank you so much, Arturo! Despite they being available only in korean, it's still pretty nice to finally have access to those novels in some way. Again, thank you!

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Oh my God, That one made me lose it xD !

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

...So it seems Yukari is messing around again lol .

With every new Touhou work, Reimu becomes a bit more stupid.

In the case of this work, it's even true that Reimu is made more stupid as the work progresses.

I find it really annoying.

I agree. As much as I love the slice of life take of most of the (recent) Touhou mangas, it seems Reimu is made more clueless as time passes, so she can't use all the knowledge she get from her previous adventures to solve incidents with less trouble.

This makes me kind of miss the Reimu who was practicing in Silent Sinner in Blue, and who was described as someone with pretty good intuition.

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Those b@@bs after the dead dogs was a drastical change in tone, really lol . I think I loved this doujin, I guess.

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

From the beginning, I was worried about what type of situation I would have to endure in this read. Despite the somewhat convenient ending that ties everything back into place, I enjoyed every bit of the story.

I liked how Akyuu, Kosuzu and their friendship were portrayed, and as Specialstage said, I also enjoyed the absence of influence from youkai this time. It was truly a story of the "Gensokyo of Humans", and a good grasp of how the daily life in the village would be. I love how Touhou's lore can still be so interesting even when the most prominent fantastic elements are left aside, just by making good use of its human characters,

I also was happy for Akyuu finally finding another good purpose to continue to write the chronicles. It had some interesting reflections about death, how to spend life, and one's legacy after they're death. Another nice Touhou doujin, and I'm gonna put it into my favorites now!

SparkTFS
Image Comments 14 Jun 08:58
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020
Ez0icusvkamyyk--orig

Unconnected Marketeers is Touhou 18 subtitle. And yes, there's a board game called "Danmaku!!". And I think Lily also appeared in 12.8: Great Fairy Wars and made a cameo in 13.5: Hopeless Masquerade

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Now that was a badass looking Suika at the end. I'm really curious to know if the manga is getting to some type of climax, or if it's all gonna be resolved as some kind o f misunderstand with some divine spirit or something like that.

Reimu also isn't in her brightest days in this manga, but I guess by next chapter, she's finally gonna discover about the late-hours youkai bar. I'm curious to the how will she react to that, can't wait for it!

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

This manga just keeps on giving huh?

Also, loved Miko doing that kind of villain impression lol. In the end both her and Shou just wanted to see Sanae in different clothes, hehehe. Seeing Kanako cleaning things up and still worried about Sanae was also somewhat heartwarming.

Now let's see. Will Mokou take Sanae up to her house, to the village, or maybe some rabbits will just take her to Eientei? Anyway, that was a nice chapter.

SparkTFS
Image Comments 03 Jun 11:16
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020
Pumpkinsoup212_1393917594965401605_2

Not gonna lie, that was cute

SparkTFS
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Now I get it. Oh my.

SparkTFS
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

I remember that this has a lot more “episodes”, one named: Utsutsu no Yume Joukan, and the other one named: Utsutsu no Yume Gekan. (And There’s Also Hifuu Nisshi ~Report of Ghostly Field Club~ which is made by this (and some other authors too). I find them interesting, not only because they (joukan and Gekan) appear on that video named: Genmu, but also because (At least 2 of them) have flip-phones.... actually that last one isn’t actually that necessary though, I’m sorry...)

Did you read these online or physically? There is some time since I started searching for them, but even a reference to their existence is so rare to encounter that it's almost like they did never exist in the first place.

SparkTFS
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

I loved it.

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Aya being Aya. I loved this month's chapter lol !

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Indeed. What the fish. It was entertaining throught.

SparkTFS
Neko Reset discussion 14 Feb 21:14
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

This might be one of my favorites Touhou Comedy Doujins lol !!

SparkTFS
X-Chen discussion 22 Nov 06:07
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

This made me feel enlighten

SparkTFS
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

I read that doujin some long time ago, but it was nice to give it another go! Only now I paid enough attention to notice what happened to Tewi (karma was pretty strict at her retribution) lol ...

SparkTFS
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Even if I too think some elements were somewhat off (like everybody deciding to do crazy things without doubting even a little about their informations and Mad Aya being too much powerful), I liked the character interactions and the fight scenes. Pretty interesting scenario though!

Despite all the mess, I'm also happy that Aya - and Reisen, for that matter - didn't completely snapped into insanity, as it seems eveything ended as usual. That would be pretty sad and tragic (not that I'm new to those types of things in some Touhou doujins lol).

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

As of chapter 10, that "revengeful spirit" is looking very familiar. I'm really hoping it end up being "her", instead of a new, entirely different character.

SparkTFS
Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Wait...did...did Mokou just devoured Keine?! Wow...