My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

The fuck did i just read?

I too am wondering this ಠ_ಠ‎

joined Apr 20, 2013

The fuck did i just read?

I too am wondering this ಠ_ಠ‎

@ch.10. Happy that I'm not the only one who's wondering the same. e ___e;

The first time I saw the cover of Gokujo (I think it was on Yuri Project Board), I thought it was a daily life story of "pure-heart-girls" at school, "creating memories together" and something like that...

Now, well... nevermind... ´´n ____n'

joined Jul 17, 2013

Hahahahaha i love this manga! It makes me laugh so hard omg

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

Stroke... Stroke... Stroke the eggplant.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

its odd how virgins empire is much better than this in everyway and i dont hate virgins empire but i dont like it either

Elysion___ark_by_vanichan-d4rxpu72
joined May 10, 2013

its odd how virgins empire is much better than this in everyway and i dont hate virgins empire but i dont like it either

You should probably refrain yourself from flaming.
Discuss the chapter and/or related manga...

On that note, boy, is this thing silly silly billy...
I do hate Aya, but the manga is quite stupidly funny...

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

You should probably refrain yourself from flaming.
Discuss the chapter and/or related manga...

On that note, boy, is this thing silly silly billy...
I do hate Aya, but the manga is quite stupidly funny...

i wasnt flaming i just think the manga is better than the anime in a way

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

9th chapter must be too hardcore for us to read =D

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

9th chapter must be too hardcore for us to read =D

looool xD sorry about that, no matter how hard I look I cannot find chapter 9 raws anywhere D; chapter 9 will always be a long lost chapter x)

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Is this worth reading if I've watched the anime?

well it depends if you enjoy the anime, if you did, then absolutely! because the anime adaption only covered volume 1 and 2, well parts of it, and it pretty much its on its 7th volume (: & to be honest the manga is wayyyy awesomer (:

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I'm rooting for Utsunomiya x Aya.

joined Nov 11, 2013

HAHAHA, page 19. Check it!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wha.... WHAT THE FUCK!? XD

joined Jun 5, 2014

definitely need a Season 2 anime

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I've never laughed this hard in a while. XDDDDDD

Image2
joined Jan 22, 2014

I totally agree

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

hehehe, random chapter of the day really turned up a gem. now I'm totally ready for a new Virgin's Empire chapter. hoping for a release before Christmas.

So... I know I read something... but my mind is... I feel dirty.

joined May 24, 2014

this manga is already on tv tropes's so bad is horrible manga/anime list...or either they're right or they have become even bigger pussies than I thought, well here's their opinion on it:

Every episode is an Excuse Plot to get the characters in sexual situations, sometimes caused by stupidity. For example, the first episode was about the protagonist, Aya, trying to steal her friend's panties because she negligently went commando. The characters are flat ecchi archetypes, while Aya is completely unlikable. She is superficial, talks down to her friends, and sexually harasses them against their will. While she is often humiliated in the end, the punishment never fits the crime.

and as for myself I don't really care about this manga at all

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 8:36PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, TVTropes culled anything sexual from their site (undermining its own exitance in the process)

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I totally agree

From what I've heard, that's not gonna happen. From what I've heard, bait and switch is gonna happen.

last edited at Jan 22, 2015 12:12PM

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

this is soooo hilarious i love it xDD !!

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

this manga is already on tv tropes's so bad is horrible manga/anime list...or either they're right or they have become even bigger pussies than I thought, well here's their opinion on it:

Every episode is an Excuse Plot to get the characters in sexual situations, sometimes caused by stupidity. For example, the first episode was about the protagonist, Aya, trying to steal her friend's panties because she negligently went commando. The characters are flat ecchi archetypes, while Aya is completely unlikable. She is superficial, talks down to her friends, and sexually harasses them against their will. While she is often humiliated in the end, the punishment never fits the crime.

and as for myself I don't really care about this manga at all

sounds more like they just can't take a joke lol. ayu is superficial, unlikable, etc? ofc she is, i think that's the whole point of her charaacter, to make fun of those very same type of girls that are so abundant these days. and, sexually harasses them against their will? somehow i kind of doubt that XD seeing as they all lined up to try to give ayu a kiss to resuscitate her.

honestly i liked this way more than virgin's empire. i found it loads funnier :3 (i actually stopped reading virgin's empire due to finding it rather boring) i think the author did ayu very well. just when you start to think okay she's getting over the top/annoying/w.e lol then suddenly shit turns south and totally makes the fool out of herself, so that you can't help laughing at her and the situation she's gotten herself into.

was a very fun read.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I thought I'd die of laughter after a few chapters. This is so stupid, it's brilliant.

To reply you must either login or sign up.