Forum › The All-girl School Princes Are Dating discussion

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

My brain is trying to insert male voices over their dialogue. So annoying.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

As my aunt used to say, they're "swayve and de-boner".

Gits-innocence4
joined Sep 22, 2013

"...and after some stuff happened, they're dating now."
Yep. All you need. Exposition's overrated. Just skip to the dating now!

joined Sep 11, 2014

They're both girls, regardless how they look, so they're a cute lesbian couple. People who say tomboy and tomboy can't be a thing aren't as progressive as they think they are on this site.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

trying to out prince each other. so cute.

Also can we stop thinking every lesbian couple needs to be femme/butch? thanks

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

reminds me of Yuri Mekuru Hibi, I LOVE IT

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I agree to an extent. Most yuri I find on here (and other places) the couple is femme/femme. And really, same with most lesbians in movies, tv, etc etc. This is very nice and refreshing. Sign me up for more please.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I never knew i needed thisಠ_ಠ

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

At first I though they where the twins from the manga story, well, at least one.

A
joined May 24, 2013

What will they do in the event of a princess carry? They're both princes, it's a paradox!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I agree to an extent. Most yuri I find on here (and other places) the couple is femme/femme. And really, same with most lesbians in movies, tv, etc etc.

This is true. There is nothing wrong with 2 femmes but I feel it is overdone and depending on who is writing it, it's probably to appeal to straight men and not actual gay women. Still I see more people make a fuss over 2 butch women in a relationship and I wish it would stop. Butch women do not need to be stereo typically pretty to be valid and loved.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

What will they do in the event of a princess carry? They're both princes, it's a paradox!

It's kind of like a fusion reaction. Or maybe fission. Or both? I'm a simple person, uneducated in the science of gay nuclear physics. However it works, it will be the power source of the future, that's for sure.

last edited at Feb 12, 2019 7:53PM

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

^brilliant

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

They will both carry each other at the same time, breaking the laws of physics.

Or, more plausibly, both will be overcome by how cute and cool their girlfriend is, and just end up blushing at each other for a while.

last edited at Feb 12, 2019 9:30PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I agree to an extent. Most yuri I find on here (and other places) the couple is femme/femme. And really, same with most lesbians in movies, tv, etc etc.

I feel like manga and especially anime are particularly guilty of a hyper-focus on femininity in both romantic and non-romantic scenarios. "Cute girls doing cute things" didn't become a... "thing" for no reason.

Like even when there is a character that's not feminine, she often has an arc about her insecurity over being "boyish" or "not cute", often resolved by assurance that even if she isn't girly in the same ways as her friends, she's just as cute!~ As opposed to sometimes accepting that maybe she really isn't the same, and that's okay.
[/rant]

last edited at Feb 12, 2019 7:54PM

joined May 24, 2015

"Some stuff happened and now they're dating"
Some stuff? Some STUFF? SOME STUFF??? If we don't get a backstory chapter I'ma freak
Dorky butch x butch is best. And the rice cracker valentine's idea is a perfect idea for a manga "prince", who gets showered with chocolate.
I know the feeling to an extent. I buy Halloween candy and chocolate after Halloween has ended and two weeks later I don't want to see the stuff.

last edited at Feb 12, 2019 9:59PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

And so they were both tops.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

This is so cute.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Why does the art look so familiar to me.

Not gonna lie, we need more of this stuff. I like it.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This is true. There is nothing wrong with 2 femmes but I feel it is overdone and depending on who is writing it, it's probably to appeal to straight men and not actual gay women. Still I see more people make a fuss over 2 butch women in a relationship and I wish it would stop. Butch women do not need to be stereo typically pretty to be valid and loved.

I enjoy reading this variety in relationships... I’d like to see this manga continued.

It would be nice to have manga examples of femme/butch, femme/femme, and butch/butch relationships. Here’s my contribution:

Sasameki Koto: femme/butch.

???????: femme/femme

XX/XY: butch/butch

Try to keep examples limited to manga posted on this site to make it easy to look up.

joined Sep 13, 2018

Oh this is so cute! I really like this because butch-y kind of gals are up my alley, and we usually don't see too many of them, let alone two of them dating each other! It's an adorable concept.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Honestly, I'd take "some stuff happened and now they're dating" over "they've been in love with each other for dozens of chapters yet nothing's allowed to happen" (like in the artist's other manga) any day.

last edited at Feb 13, 2019 5:41AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Why does the art look so familiar to me.

Not gonna lie, we need more of this stuff. I like it.

Click on the author's name and see what other series is listed. That should explain it...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It would be nice to have manga examples of femme/butch, femme/femme, and butch/butch relationships. Here’s my contribution:

Hold on, which one was but butch in Sasameki Koto? The feminine girl with the long hair and fragile feelings who happened to be good at martial arts? Or the forthright, openly lesbian pretty blonde girl? They both came off pretty femmey to me.

joined Oct 3, 2014

Hold on, which one was but butch in Sasameki Koto? The feminine girl with the long hair and fragile feelings who happened to be good at martial arts? Or the forthright, openly lesbian pretty blonde girl? They both came off pretty femmey to me.

Perhaps the beta couple? Tomoe seemed like a soft butch to me while Miyako was a short princess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.