Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Cmdhakiusaeyptl
joined Jul 15, 2016

That gay panicking in the end got me!

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

The minor interactions between Nanoha/Chidori raise my blood pressure more than most of the smut I’ve read

I love how this series primarily focuses on Nanoha and Chidori just spending time together. More often than not, emphasis is placed on the physical aspect of relationships (which is also important). But here, the emphasis is on their mundane, everyday lives

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 8:35AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The minor interactions between Nanoha/Chidori raise my blood pressure more than most of the smut I’ve read

I literally was just thinking almost the same thing when I clicked on this post —blush-sex is definitely a thing.

It’s not just that the characters and situations are cute—sensei is absolutely superb at cartooning, especially facial expressions and body language. The stories are almost completely understandable just from the variety of ways their eyes and postures are drawn. And the front-and-end drawings are always a body-language master class.

And then the red-hot blushing, too, of course.

joined Jul 26, 2018

I love how their first thought was their adult life together instead of the "you want me to marry a man" trope.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, Nanoha is the 'husband".

Authors definitely have a hard time straying from the "normal" het couple trope.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I literally was just thinking almost the same thing when I clicked on this post —blush-sex is definitely a thing.

It’s not just that the characters and situations are cute—sensei is absolutely superb at cartooning, especially facial expressions and body language. The stories are almost completely understandable just from the variety of ways their eyes and postures are drawn. And the front-and-end drawings are always a body-language master class.

And then the red-hot blushing, too, of course.

^This, I swear to god I can survive off of this series, pft who needs food?

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 6:22PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

We can presume that the scene of the two of them in the future was a shared bit of imagination, right?

joined Jun 12, 2015

We can presume that the scene of the two of them in the future was a shared bit of imagination, right?

I think their gay was so strong at this moment that they just saw the future. That my headcanon anyway

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This story keeps surprising me, in a good way.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I'm probably gonna be dead by end of this series due to the cuteness. XD

last edited at Dec 22, 2018 7:21PM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

This is one of those rare series where I don't mind if there's almost no progress, I could watch these two being cute together and blushing forever. That being said I really enjoyed the bit with the little sister. I'm looking forward to see her teasing them.

joined Feb 23, 2016

She was super cute in glasses.... my heart jumped xD

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Finally back.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

May this series go on forever.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This series makes me genuinely happy

joined Jun 28, 2018

I cried a lot when I read this chapter. The girl I love used to do this to me just like Nanoha did to Chiori when we were still together. Yesterday she told me she is going out with a guy. Now I just want to erase all the memories about her but then I read this new chapter and it reminds me of her. Damn. The world is going to drown with my tear.

last edited at Jan 12, 2019 11:51PM

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Harrrh they are back, lovely surprise for a Sunday morning.

I cried a lot when I read this chapter. The girl I love used to do this to me just like Nanoha did to Chiori when we were still together. Yesterday she told me she is going out with a guy. Now I just want to erase all the memories about her but then I read this new chapter and it reminds me of her. Damn. The world is going to drown with my tear.

i send my condolences

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Nanoha, you smooth operator

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I hate wearing glasses too, especially since my face bends mine, but I don't have contacts

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

i send my condolences

Mine as well. I hope stuff works out for u dude

joined Jun 28, 2018

i send my condolences

Mine as well. I hope stuff works out for u dude.

Thanks. I am a girl ^^.

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 3:38AM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Chidori's cuteness while wearing glasses is a miracle of the universe.

To reply you must either login or sign up.