Forum › Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan discussion

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

RIVAL GET: X
FANGIRL GET: O

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Just do gay things already.

Also, I almost looked up Shirasaki thinking he was a real person, only for Sachi to say that's her father. lol

Edit: (Commented that first part before reading the extra and also the recipe page)
Shinoda's surprisingly childish. Even more than Sachi. xD

Also, I'm surprised Sachi considers pizza to be a drink.

last edited at Dec 8, 2018 1:13PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

She's even freer than we are apparently.

joined Dec 31, 2016

What does Ayari mean, when she says no to oven baked pizza, do they not have an oven? Sachi's father bought them a 100 $ ham leg + the shipping costs. As well as luxury Foie Gras and a full raclette cheese wheel. He and his wife are touring the entire world as their honeymoon. How can he not afford a goddamn oven.

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 3:46AM

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

To be honest, pan pizza is better than (home) oven pizza. Of course proper pizza oven pizza is the best.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Two bath scenes in this chapter!

...I still can't help but ship these two.

joined Jan 17, 2017

... butts

Ryokoayeka2
joined Sep 6, 2017

Me neither- although it really seems to require more of a stretch as it goes on. And i think i'll try this recipe this week!

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yesss, the return of lewd Hiiragi

joined Jul 4, 2018

‘Quack’.....
That killed me, then proceeded to have enuff cuteness to revive my still twitching corpse, into a no-longer-a-corpse-but-very-much-alive-creature.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Me neither- although it really seems to require more of a stretch as it goes on. And i think i'll try this recipe this week!

Hey, nice profile pic. Great anime....

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Looks more like you're getting ready to kick someone's ass, Ayari.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Ayari is too pure for this world.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwww.

The bag bit made me LOL.

joined Jan 16, 2018

Ehehehe~ it's been a while since we see nervous Ayari. kind of cute~

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Same Ayari, same.

Also one of the pages had hotdogs and ham. I was excited for that to be used since it seemed out of place with the other crepe fillings

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

straight for the stranger danger whistle, what a smart kid

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Just started to read the series from the beginning and Eri says she “wishes she had a sibling.” (Episode 1, page 6) now in the latest episode she has younger sister? Have we misses something in translation or has the writer messed up?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Just started to read the series from the beginning and Eri says she “wishes she had a sibling.” (Episode 1, page 6) now in the latest episode she has younger sister? Have we misses something in translation or has the writer messed up?

I don't know what the original pre-translation line back in chapter 1 said, so I can't say for sure, but Eri has been shown to have two siblings even before now.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Poor Ayari xD

Screen%20shot%202018-04-15%20at%2012.25.03%20am
joined Mar 29, 2015

The scene with the freaking whistle killed me. Only Ayari would have a face that would lead to a child blowing such an implement. XD

Also, this manga has officially inspired my interest in baking and cooking.

Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

What does Ayari mean, when she says no to oven baked pizza, do they not have an oven? Sachi's father bought them a 100 $ ham leg + the shipping costs. As well as luxury Foie Gras and a full raclette cheese wheel. He and his wife are touring the entire world as their honeymoon. How can he not afford a goddamn oven.

This was bugging me too, so I did some research and apparently ovens are not a thing in Japan. Microwaves with an oven setting, sure, but there's not a lot of large ovens for, say, baking cakes or big batches of cookies or pizza. hence the pizza in a pan.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ohhh my.... Ham-kun surrounded by succulent dripping peaches. ~swoon~

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

I like the running gag of them keeping a gigantic leg of ham around just in case they ever feel the need to add ham to any of their dishes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.