Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined May 21, 2018

Hiatus this week. :(
I only wish it's really business and not health related for satis-sensei and the musketeer.
By the way, if you allow me a question, what is the thai equivalent to the japanese way to add "sensei" to the mangaka name in respect?

last edited at Sep 14, 2018 10:14PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Lily Love volume 4 (the last one) preorder is open

more details on our tumblr: https://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/179206493996/finally-its-the-time-we-are-opening-pre-order

joined Jun 12, 2015

^75$ for whole set. Why shipping must be so costly!!!!!!!

joined May 13, 2018

New ch. Of LL2 progressed rapidly, hot.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Two weeks Left for pre-order

Lily Love English Version Vol.4

https://goo.gl/forms/kyGz67HTO3amWvgj1

Last chance to order and the volumes won't reprint again

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

amazing chapter ( ͡⌐■ ͜ʖ ͡-■) love how they're trying to out-top each other xD.

last edited at Nov 9, 2018 8:19PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined May 21, 2018

Nice, love it ^^

joined Jan 6, 2017

Now that is a good cover right there.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Jun 12, 2015

Yay. I got my package today. Lily Love 1-4 with soft box.

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

Long time any post were posted here 0o
And about the last chapter, something tell me than in the next chapter, Ploy will have to use her best diplomatic argument ^^''''''
Didn't realized than Ice could be that frightning ^^'''''''''''''

And Khing, look like she fall on a website about intense handholding XD

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 6:45PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And about the last chapter, something tell me than in the next chapter, Ploy will have to use her best diplomatic argument ^^''''''

Ploy get what she sow, she could have just explain to Ice before hand but prefer let her find the news. Even if i suspect the marriage to be just a facade. Both Ploy and the guy are Lez/gay so it's more likely for not letting the families lost face.

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 6:56PM

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

This father is the incarnation of each of us XD
But surprisingly, I am not surprised. ^^'

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This father is the incarnation of each of us XD
But surprisingly, I am not surprised. ^^'

I've don't read the chapter yet, i'm waiting for the french translation but i assume he is ok with Ploy being a Lez and going out with Ice. After Lily Love, i will have hate that both fathers will have been against her daughters's choice. I still found too easy that Ploy's mom was a Lez herself and get dump so now she hate Lez.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh god i read it, Father is hilarious but still stay serious. He is very right, Mook should have stand up for herself and not let Ploy handle it. I'm not a huge fan of Satis reusing the "parent against the relation" trope once again. It was Mew's father in Lily Love and now it's the mom.

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

finaly not this time ^^

And the end :(
Wanted more :(
Almost look like it was given an accelerated ending :(

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I think it was made a little abrupt because Ratana is/has been working on a new Sci-Fi story, and I gather that she's more than just a little bit excited and absorbed in that. But it's not like we didn't know already that Ice and Ploy end up together despite their drama, the story literally begins with Ice reminiscing about how they ended up together, lol.

Bonus chapter for LL2 next week, and then after that it's really over. Kudos to Ratana for all her hard work, and to the Three Muskqueerteers for theirs!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I will be honest, it was about time. I found the manga start to drag off too much. The all Mook plot line was not needed to begin with and Ice kinda disappeared her time at the hotel.

Ruby
joined Oct 28, 2018

The whole drama that surrounded the younger sister was off-putting, to say the least. It could have been replaced with even more quality time between Ploy and Ice. But oh well, time to look forward to the new project.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So the new Ploy secretary was not even used. Idk what she suposs to be but she ended being nothing. In all seriouness, Satis has drag LL2 for way too long. The first was 32 chapter long and was good. This one end here with chapter 59 and was cut short. Mook never grow up during the manga, the whole mom was a heartbeak lesbian is assp*ll, her father is really ridiculous to say the least. The last thing i'm gonna criticize is that Ploy always win whatever the situation. Say one thing in LL2 that doesn't go her way ? The last arc is just Ploy bullsh*itting all time long and getting away. Not telling your love one you gonna do a fake marriage to save your sister because it will to hardto explain ? Seriously ? Even Ploy don't think high of Ice.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Finally read and god it's worse than expected. Mom get suddendly "nice" because of the blackmail, Ice forgive way too fast and Mook had 0 character progression at all.Also the fact that Ice must have to explain why she get mad to Ploy is stupid. I mean duh she will be angry that you don't said to her you gonna fake a marriage because she feel you take her for an idiot who can't be trusted.

To reply you must either login or sign up.