Forum › Slow Start discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

We're still doing that swimsuit stuff? Is it about to be canceled? Is the author desperate? Is the editor harassing them?

joined Mar 31, 2017

We're still doing that swimsuit stuff? Is it about to be canceled? Is the author desperate? Is the editor harassing them?

These chapters are well over a year old. We're not even caught up to the latest volume. Hakka-ya does what she wants.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Look forward to the next chapter when they put on actual clothes

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Saw the love hotel coming 2 pages before, still made me laugh. And I think that elementary school story has something to do with Tama's obsession with nudist beaches.

last edited at Dec 31, 2018 1:03PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Didn't Hiroe and Hana's sister (forgot her name) go to that hotel too? Was that just in the anime?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Didn't Hiroe and Hana's sister (forgot her name) go to that hotel too? Was that just in the anime?

The gang actually doing stuff in the pool is anime original, yes.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

That new extra chapter with Eiko and Enami was great.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Eiko just doesn't stop attacking, no matter who.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Wow Eiko and the teacher are so official now!

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Holy. That Eikoxsensei part. Omg hahaha i wish they'll do the sleepover.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So yeah, slight spoiler with that extra there. Kiyose starts first naming Eiko during volume 5

joined Jul 26, 2016

Eiko pls

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

EikoxSensei gives me life. Someone please find a way to directly inject it into my veins.

last edited at Jan 7, 2019 1:25AM

joined Jan 21, 2015

Sometimes the Eiko x Sensei material almost feels like it's part of its own timeline separate from the main series. There was one really shippy chapter in the magazine last year that straight up didn't make it to the tankoubon. (if needed, I can probably get my hands on a scanner when /u/ reaches the end of volume 5)

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Eiko x sensei is the only reason I keep reading this and wonder if there are any doujins too

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

We need much much much much much more Eiko x Sensei.

Sometimes the Eiko x Sensei material almost feels like it's part of its own timeline separate from the main series. There was one really shippy chapter in the magazine last year that straight up didn't make it to the tankoubon. (if needed, I can probably get my hands on a scanner when /u/ reaches the end of volume 5)

Yes please. We need all the shippy chapters. All of them.

last edited at Jan 7, 2019 7:08AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

You mean the one that no one can even get their hands on cos that issue of Kirara's sold out everywhere!?

joined Mar 31, 2017

It could be that they just skipped that chapter for Volume 5 and it'll be in Volume 6. It wouldn't be the first time for Slow Start either. Volume 6 comes out at the end of February, so we'll know then.

-33f604aaa1ce72d7
joined Dec 27, 2018

荣依子is后宫王?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Eiko trying to add another girl to her harem

joined Jan 21, 2015

It could be that they just skipped that chapter for Volume 5 and it'll be in Volume 6. It wouldn't be the first time for Slow Start either. Volume 6 comes out at the end of February, so we'll know then.

That's what I'm hoping. I also hope the bonus chapter that was just translated will be included in a tankoubon... at some point.

You mean the one that no one can even get their hands on cos that issue of Kirara's sold out everywhere!?

January 2018, the one with Eiko and Kiyose on the cover? Well, I have it! We could wait for volume 6 to come out to see if the chapter is in it, but either way you'd probably want the color pages.

last edited at Jan 8, 2019 7:21AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

January 2018, the one with Eiko and Kiyose on the cover? Well, I have it! We could wait for volume 6 to come out to see if the chapter is in it, but either way you'd probably want the color pages.

We'd love to have the RAWs. I've been translating the magazine chapters ahead of the typesetter anyway so do pop by /u/ sometime.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Please share these treasures with us!

joined Jan 21, 2015

We'd love to have the RAWs. I've been translating the magazine chapters ahead of the typesetter anyway so do pop by /u/ sometime.

Okay, it'll take some time but I will. Hopefully in a few days. I just hope I don't mess up while figuring out how /u/ works.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Posted the raws over at /u/. I don't think Dynasty has any rules against linking to them here as well, so here they are : Link
Goggled Anon already posted a translation (that was fast!)

Again, it was published around the end of volume 5 and should be in the upcoming volume 6, but I don't think there are any massive spoilers that would prevent anyone from reading it now. The Eiko x Kiyose chapters kind of do their own thing anyway.

To reply you must either login or sign up.