Forum › First Time discussion

joined Jan 10, 2017

Kokoro doesn't watch grown up TV. Or talk to people much. Or read novels. Or do a lot of thinking. Or maybe she was born 2 weeks ago.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Kokoro doesn't watch grown up TV. Or talk to people much. Or read novels. Or do a lot of thinking. Or maybe she was born 2 weeks ago.

Sadly, I have known a girl who had no idea about how any of that worked despite being an avid reader and such. She was 17, I was 21, and I had to explain how female biology worked and also the birds and the bees. She's still my best friend nearly 20 years later, and she's still a giant dork. Haha.

A3eb721e-844d-4a4e-9120-cd8bda2c6d14
joined Nov 4, 2018

Kokoro was today years old when she learned what sex was.

Image%20(5)
joined Jul 17, 2018

Honestly, that's pretty accurate to Kokoro. She's an idiot, but she's adorable.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Precious first time

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

This is cute, funny, confusing and lewd at the same time. I can't stop laughing.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Kokoro was today years old when she learned what sex was.

Kokoro learned about sex by practical.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

I can imagine Kokoro just laughing instead of moaning in bed tho
totally adorbs

joined Feb 23, 2016

I approve of this doujinΣ੧(❛□❛✿)

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Oh, a doujin depicting a giggler. Did not expect that, quite cute.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Lewd? But its so cute...

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Lewd? But its so cute...

Clipboard%20image%20(3)
joined Nov 11, 2018

Sadly, I have known a girl who had no idea about how any of that worked despite being an avid reader and such. She was 17, I was 21, and I had to explain how female biology worked and also the birds and the bees. She's still my best friend nearly 20 years later, and she's still a giant dork. Haha.

Likewise. It's not that farfetched for a girl this age to be so oblivious.

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Cute, but also creepy. Rather manipulative. I imagine this is similar how to pedophiles might manipulate children.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That was cute and sexy at the same time. Also on topic of Kokoro's obliviousness. While her knowing absolutely nothing feels a bit stretchy, if I was never told masturbation exist, I would probably never experiment with my body, so I can somehow buy it.

Verne posted:

Cute, but also creepy. Rather manipulative. I imagine this is similar how to pedophiles might manipulate children.

Lol? A couple has sex. Idk what is creepy or manipulative about it. Misaki told Kokoro few times to say when she wants to stop and she never did.

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 10:51AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

This is cute, funny, confusing and lewd at the same time. I can't stop laughing.

This summarizes my reaction lol.
I think this was wonderful and really neat for something in the Lots of Sex tag. I'm surprised.

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

That was cute and sexy at the same time. Also on topic of Kokoro's obliviousness. While her knowing absolutely nothing feels a bit stretchy, if I was never told masturbation exist, I would probably never experiment with my body, so I can somehow buy it.

Verne posted:

Lol? A couple has sex. Idk what is creepy or manipulative about it. Misaki told Kokoro few times to say when she wants to stop and she never did.

Kokoro doesn't seem to realize they're having sex, while Misaki seems hesitant to actually spell it out loud and chooses to be manipulative rather than educative.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Verne posted:

Kokoro doesn't seem to realize they're having sex, while Misaki seems hesitant to actually spell it out loud and chooses to be manipulative rather than educative.

Well she is feeling embarrassed by having to explain even the most basic concepts to Kokoro and she knows it might not even really register with her, if she just try to describe it, so the best way was to just do it. And in the end sex is all about touching each other and feeling good. There isn't really 1 way to do it and most of it happens in the moment, so she really couldn't explain it better than she did "I'll touch you in various places". It feels like what bothers you is the fact, she didn't use word sex. And explaining everything as they go is also out of question, since as we saw Kokoro constantly asking question was just ruining the mood. You can't just stop at every step and methodically explain what you're doing and what the purpose of it is while having sex. And again, despite all that, Misaki constantly make sure Kokoro is ok with everything and she isn't feeling uncomfortable or anything. She isn't being forced and can refuse at any point. And also remember, it was Kokoro who asked Misaki to make her feel the same way Misaki felt. And the most important part, they are a loving couple. Kokoro is constantly worried about Misaki and vice versa. I really can't see it as anything more than couple's first time.

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Verne posted:

Well she is feeling embarrassed by having to explain even the most basic concepts to Kokoro and she knows it might not even really register with her, if she just try to describe it, so the best way was to just do it. And in the end sex is all about touching each other and feeling good. There isn't really 1 way to do it and most of it happens in the moment, so she really couldn't explain it better than she did "I'll touch you in various places". It feels like what bothers you is the fact, she didn't use word sex. And explaining everything as they go is also out of question, since as we saw Kokoro constantly asking question was just ruining the mood. You can't just stop at every step and methodically explain what you're doing and what the purpose of it is while having sex. And again, despite all that, Misaki constantly make sure Kokoro is ok with everything and she isn't feeling uncomfortable or anything. She isn't being forced and can refuse at any point. And also remember, it was Kokoro who asked Misaki to make her feel the same way Misaki felt. And the most important part, they are a loving couple. Kokoro is constantly worried about Misaki and vice versa. I really can't see it as anything more than couple's first time.

The point I'm trying to make it that Misaki is basically taking advantage of Kokoro's lack of knowledge. Kokoro asking questions and being confused about what's happening is pretty strong indication that at least one of the participating parties is not aware they're having sex, while its clear the other one is fully aware and rather than tell what's happening Misaki is just telling Kokoro to just go with it. That is rather manipulative.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

¯_(ツ)_/¯

5a335bf2131492a81e6c35c0a56add10
joined Nov 25, 2017

¯_(ツ)_/¯

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

I totally get where verne is coming from, and honestly I was on the fence about doing this douj for pretty much exactly that reason. What won me over is how cute the rest of it is, and how consensual it comes across even so.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I agree with Verne though. If you don't understand what you're doing or what is being done to you, you cant say you're giving concent. Comparing this to what pedo do to children is pretty accurate.

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 1:15PM

Streptococcus pneumoniae
00213_opt
joined Sep 23, 2017

I was reading it for the second time and I was just thinking just that.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Holy shyt... Kokoro doesn't know anything about Sex... That's just make this more interesting... :O

To reply you must either login or sign up.