Forum › Harem Manga Protagonist discussion

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

How tragic.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

This has a companion image: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/10333

Wait, the BFF in that comic, must be the girl she loves, since tge protag can't confess, and her friend can't ever hear her answer. Its the only plausible explaination.

And it also means they can't be together until they graduate.

Oh please. As if the romcom gods will ever let the childhood friend/best friend win.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Okay, if the harem were all guys (but the girl-she-can't-confess-to was still a girl), this would literally be the plot of the game I'm making. I know I already brought this up on the original post, but this is so crazy to me. Gotta get the game finished before "yuri harem parody" becomes too popular of a genre and nobody wants another one, I guess.

Let us know when it can be beta-ed. Is it RenPy?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Yeah. The script for the demo is ready, we're just finishing up assets and voice acting. We're hoping to hold a Kickstarter campaign when our demo is ready. Hope this doesn't get serialized before then or else we'll look like total ripoffs. Follow us on Twitter for more!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

That's actually kind of sad

Raydistanceicon180720
joined Aug 12, 2018

Is the bottom bubble on the first panel on the 3rd page missing text or is it intentionally left blank?

Good eye (TLer here). I've uploaded a fixed version to Tumblr, no clue how to fix it on Dynasty...

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

Plot twist #2: God is the girl whom the protag likes, and she doesn't let her confess because it would ruin their friendship.

Damn, this messes everything up on so many levels, that's the kind of plot twist I like

joined Jul 12, 2017

these ideas are so good

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

If this premise appeals to you, maybe you should look at the Lemmasoft thread for my game. Y'know. Just a thought.

I checked it out, that looks a lot of fun - assuming the happy end is GxG ofcourse :) Seems like the kind of game I'd buy.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

So meta lol

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

Please let this be a series.

joined Sep 25, 2015

The art kinda puts me off but still good nonetheless.

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

LOL what this

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I'm not a fan of harem stories but this one seems to be super aware of itself which already makes it funny.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but the art style is recognizable. There's this fanartist on Tumblr who makes Bubbline fanart and this looks very similar.

last edited at Nov 11, 2018 8:40AM

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Yeah. The script for the demo is ready, we're just finishing up assets and voice acting. We're hoping to hold a Kickstarter campaign when our demo is ready. Hope this doesn't get serialized before then or else we'll look like total ripoffs. Follow us on Twitter for more!

It's usually recommended that you do some PR and build up a following before you launch a kickstarter campaign. Unless you're banking on your game being a viral success.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

It's usually recommended that you do some PR and build up a following before you launch a kickstarter campaign. Unless you're banking on your game being a viral success.

Whaddya think I'm doing right now?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Court joke

joined Feb 15, 2013

The best part of this manga was the "Miss, if you take me to court, you will win"

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

even the stepmom wanted some action

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

thats a weirdly drawn tomoko! lmao

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Okay, if the harem were all guys (but the girl-she-can't-confess-to was still a girl), this would literally be the plot of the game I'm making. I know I already brought this up on the original post, but this is so crazy to me. Gotta get the game finished before "yuri harem parody" becomes too popular of a genre and nobody wants another one, I guess.

Not something I could ever see myself getting tired of. I’m biased about yuri-based harem just like people who enjoy typical harems.

To reply you must either login or sign up.