Forum › tMnR discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Re-reading a bunch of her stuff, I'm getting a definite NozoNico riff in the background. I like it!

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Re-reading a bunch of her stuff, I'm getting a definite NozoNico riff in the background. I like it!

We seem to be on the same page, haha. I was just rereading her stuff too after the release today. I seem to dimly remember there being Nozonico in the beach one.

joined Oct 17, 2016

I really like Umi X Eri Series Please update and make another series like i would like it if you made this ship legit like manga wise but yes such an amazing artist i like your work

Bikkiav
joined Feb 9, 2015

Looks like tMnR's getting a series in Yuri Hime. Dunno how I feel about the apparent premise at a glance, but hey, work's work.

https://twitter.com/r_yurihime/status/796638545234558976

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Always enjoy seeing prominent doujin artists getting published series. This is one of the more promising looking new series Yuri Hime announced imo, so here's hoping it's good.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Looks like tMnR's getting a series in Yuri Hime. Dunno how I feel about the apparent premise at a glance, but hey, work's work.

First Chapter is out, translated.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

First Chapter is out, translated.

Link to said chapter

joined Apr 18, 2017

So I stumbled into this work randomly online somewhere, apparently the name of this series is "This Love That Won't Reach". The first 5 chapters are out there in English (not sure if we are allowed to link to or mention other reader sites on here, but it's easy to find).

I'm as excited about it as one can be for something that makes you sad. Haven't had a chance to thoroughly check out tMnR's other stuff yet, but his page doesn't seem to be loaded with tags like #tragedy or #aaangst, so maybe things will work out for Uta-chan and Kaoru? Though, it would take quite the change in circumstances for them to be together except in secret.

Is submitting upload requests allowed for this type of work allowed? If so, I might gather them up and submit them myself.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

i believe that one is being done by chaos team or something. they dont allow anyone to host their manga. they only make it available on their facebook and their imgur.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Mou I want the next 5 chapters! Also is anyone going to translate the re-release of Fortunate Relation?

last edited at Jul 1, 2017 7:52PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

That new work got a recommendation from Nakatani Nio so it must be pretty good

joined Sep 13, 2017

I want to read New story of Eli umi againnnn! wahhhh ToT tMnR sama art is so amazing! And the story ... so wonderful! Waiting for the Umi becoming shameless towards eli

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 10:14PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

tMnR, more like ThankthegodsforthishuManbeiNgboRn

joined Jul 31, 2018

tMnR is responsible for some of the best Love Live doujin I've ever read (even more enjoyable than the more popular works on this site). Ironically, her published series is a poorly written mess.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Maybe I misremember, but wasn't there at some point somewhat of a guide for reading Eli x Umi chapters by this author in the "right" order?

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Maybe I misremember, but wasn't there at some point somewhat of a guide for reading Eli x Umi chapters by this author in the "right" order?

There was but I guess they removed it, I was looking for it too but I can't seem to find it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There was but I guess they removed it, I was looking for it too but I can't seem to find it

That's literraly the first message of the The secret Shokolad thread

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

That's literraly the first message of the The secret Shokolad thread

Dammit ,how did I miss that?

joined Apr 5, 2020

Ahh~ I kinda wish someone would pick up her other EliUmi works like Storm in Winter

Img_20200321_011342
joined Jan 15, 2020

It’s been 3 years since ive last seen Yukiiti sensei’s works, i wonder where they went and what happened to them now. All of their social media has been quiet since 2019-2020. Ive been following their works since the secret shokolad LL doujinshi came out, they've been one of my first favourite yuri author since. I loved their art, I hope to see news about them again TvT

last edited at Jan 25, 2024 12:17AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.