Forum › Triangle Secret discussion

joined Feb 11, 2014

I was all excited by that beginning, then I realized there was no "science babies" tag. :(

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Doesn’t sound like the best relationship...

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So frickin cute, I can die happy now <3

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think that's mostly due to weird phrasing. The "I've never refused" thing sounds creepy, sure, but I think the author means that she's still kinda surprised by her own sexuality.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Motherfucking Purimomo (Goyac) is back at it huh. This time with Yurukyan△. Secret Flowers was quite a ride...

last edited at Oct 17, 2018 8:51PM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Why were their mouths never opened when they were talking?

joined Jul 16, 2018

I feel like the author didn't really write Rin all that well. She seems much more cold. Or maybe that's just me?

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I feel like the author didn't really write Rin all that well. She seems much more cold. Or maybe that's just me?

Well it was pretty cold outside whenever they went camping, so it makes sense really.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I think that's mostly due to weird phrasing. The "I've never refused" thing sounds creepy, sure, but I think the author means that she's still kinda surprised by her own sexuality.

A more appropriate why to phrase it would be "She's too cute for me to refuse her," but given how emotionally reserved Rin is, the fact that she's beating around the bush and questioning why she's never refused makes a lot more sense. She hasn't really connected her feelings to her actions yet.

I do feel like Nadeshiko and Rin would both be utterly clueless when it comes to sex, but Nadeshiko would obviously be the more adventurous and experimental type, while Rin would be very by-the-books. What we're seeing here seems like it's a short ways into a sexual awakening of sorts, where they're both just having fun exploring each other.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Well, that was sweet.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

For now, we can stay as we are... As friends.

For now, we can stay as we are... As friends with benefits.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Nadeshiko is CUTE! She's like if kirby was a human girl

I demand science babies now

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

You know, it strikes me that CGDCT never, ever is allowed to "go" anywhere. I can think of only Sakura Trick as having actual yuri development. Even yuruyuri, well especially yuruyuri, never goes anywhere (though to be fair Himawari x Sakurako is solid).

Could you even have real yuri development in a moe slice of life type show successfully? Would it have to be a spin-off? What would that even look like?

I don't really read doujin much but this was pretty good, I guess is what I'm saying.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was nice.

joined Feb 15, 2013

My biggest complaint is why Rin do her hair on bed!!

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Could you even have real yuri development in a moe slice of life type show successfully? Would it have to be a spin-off? What would that even look like?

Centaur's Worries gives us an idea. Although the main cast is just bait, there's a confirmed yuri sidecouple. Kanamemo also comes to mind, although that's not so much 'developed' as 'present at the outset'. Really it comes down to where you draw the line as to what constitutes slice of life; you could say Bloom Into You or Kobayashi's Dragon Maid qualify.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

For now, we can stay as we are... As friends.

For now, we can stay as we are... As friends with benefits.

For now, we can stay as we are... As gal pals.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Centaur's Worries gives us an idea. Although the main cast is just bait, there's a confirmed yuri sidecouple. Kanamemo also comes to mind, although that's not so much 'developed' as 'present at the outset'. Really it comes down to where you draw the line as to what constitutes slice of life; you could say Bloom Into You or Kobayashi's Dragon Maid qualify.

Why people always forget Hina Logi exists?

joined Sep 25, 2015

Where's the new chapter for Secret Flowers, Goyac? ;_;

Screen%20shot%202018-04-15%20at%2012.25.03%20am
joined Mar 29, 2015

The moment they swapped from the dream to reality in bed had me laughing from awkwardness for a good 30 seconds. It didn't help that I hadn't noticed the NSFW tag at the top by that point.

Otherwise, YAY, finally doujins of Yurucamp start popping up!

last edited at Oct 21, 2018 7:56PM

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

Mayjaplaya posted:

Motherfucking Purimomo (Goyac) is back at it huh. This time with Yurukyan△. Secret Flowers was quite a ride...

I sure hope this turns into a doujin series like Secret Flowers. May anybody confirm whether this is true? I can read what's Goyac is saying here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/triangle_secret#16

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I finished watching season 2 last week, so going back and reading these feels extra nice. Nadeshiko's expression at the top of page 13 still makes me grin.

joined Mar 29, 2022

This two definitely will get cold.

To reply you must either login or sign up.