Forum › Sweet Blue Flowers discussion

joined Sep 14, 2011

With JManga going down, what will happen to this series? I wonder if Lililicious will pick it back up.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

nooo...
an other serie that i haven't downloaded yet, thinking that i was free to read it every time i wanted on DR reader...
for something like girlfriend i was thinking to buy it, but i don't like to buy manga that isn't completed

anyway, i'm wrong or yuri is trendy now?

joined Sep 14, 2011

Not sure if 'trendy' is the right word. I'd like to see it more accepted. I admit, I started reading manga just a couple years ago, and yuri soon after. I've different stuff, but I always seem to gravitate back to yuri, not really sure why lol

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Whether this series goes back up or not is up to lililicious.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

It appears to have been picked up again as 2 chapters were just released on March 20th.

@nytestorm - I'm in the same boat as you. I tend to check all the updates for yuri before reading other stuff. And sometimes that's rereading yuri one shots or whole series.

Casusby Admin
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Really don't give a shit about releases put up on mangafox from who knows who, we will wait for lililicious's decision, whatever it is.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Chapters 48 and 49 were posted on /u/

Casusby Admin
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Really don't give a shit about releases put up on anywhere except lililicious from anyone except lililicious, we will wait for lililicious's decision, whatever it is.

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Lililicious is not picking this series back up.
I've heard Digital Manga Guild might be licensing it in any case (based on their upcoming releases list and hints from their Twitter account).

joined Sep 14, 2011

Maybe it's just me, but i can't even get to their website. All their FB page talks about is yaoi. I'd like it if Lililicious picked it up too, but as said previously, they announced they are not

joined Sep 14, 2011

Here's some news, from Anime News network. Aoi Hana's last issue will be in July of this year. Here's the link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-05-08/aoi-hana/sweet-blue-flowers-yuri-manga-to-end-in-july

It's been a heck of a run, and is truly one of my favorites. It's said to see it go, but I hope it's given a last issue that's worthy of the previous issues.

Oh, and what's the policy concerning other reader sites? I found where newer chapters are being posted, but don't want to violate any forum rules :)

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Aoi Hana is ending? Noooooooo!

It's sad to see it go because it was honestely the first yuri 'series' (not counting the various one shots) that I've read. It'll always have a special place for me. As nytestorm said, it's been a good run and I pray that they'll end it on a good note like Sasameki Koto.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oh, and what's the policy concerning other reader sites? I found where newer chapters are being posted, but don't want to violate any forum rules

Don't post them.
When lilicious scanlates them they will be put up.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

When lilicious scanlates them they will be put up.

Lililicious has dropped the series, actually. New chapters are being done on /u/. I have to fix my uploads, and as I do that I'll get the new chapters up too.

Oh, and what's the policy concerning other reader sites? I found where newer chapters are being posted, but don't want to violate any forum rules :)

In general, the best you can do is point us to the original scanlation group post (or manga updates page, and so on) using the "Upload Request" button, in the drop-down menu under your profile name. But don't do this for stuff you know is going to up anyway (like SWB).

last edited at Jun 3, 2013 8:34PM

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

The hell w/ it. That big "dropped" word is always an eyesore.

joined Oct 11, 2010

Maybe it's just me, but i can't even get to their website. All their FB page talks about is yaoi. I'd like it if Lililicious picked it up too, but as said previously, they announced they are not

even though yeah I'd rather get it from Lililicious at this point I just want my fix, I have been following this manga for years [Thank you Lililicious <3]. I just am happy anyone will be translating it really. it's a shame if the complete content doesn't end up here but who am I to tell people what they should or should not do.

last edited at Jun 3, 2013 11:37PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Everything should now be up.

Really no clue what to make of this series anymore. There are several side plots that Shimura won't really be able to resolve properly - which we know is her favorite thing to do - and the main couple is headed toward the most abrupt (and predictable) conclusion I can ever remember reading. With as drawn-out and expansive as the story is, it just feels strange to end it this way.

But I'm being really presumptuous. Either way, one chapter to go!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oh my god, it finished and I didn't even know?!

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

So is it completed or not? Because C51 is 'to be continued' but the series is marked as finished... :X

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

The series ends in July, still one chapter left.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I always have a hard time clearly remembering in this manga what has happened in the few chapters before. I'm going to need to give it a full read through once it finishes. I seem to be forgetting too much to really appreciate the series.

joined May 22, 2013

Really no clue what to make of this series anymore. There are several side plots that Shimura won't really be able to resolve properly - which we know is her favorite thing to do -

i'm not sure what side stories your talking about...it's always been about fumi and akira more than anything...as for the relationships of every other character in the series...you don't have to have a clear and decisive ending for them all do you?

relationships change as we get older...unless we have some epilogue describing everything that happens to every single character up until death(which would be rubbish imo)...there'll never be complete closure.

and the main couple is headed toward the most abrupt (and predictable) conclusion I can ever remember reading. With as drawn-out and expansive as the story is, it just feels strange to end it this way.

I agree a bit with this...the ending is abrupt...i wonder why she's ending it?...but i'm not sure how predictable it is...could go either way... I'm leaning toward everyone goes their separate ways(i love sad endings)...but it could just as easily be fumi and akira have a half chapter misunderstanding drama and...then they get it on...either way i'm excited and sad whilst waiting for the final chap!!!

edit:thanks for the swift re-upload...i love this reader:)

last edited at Jun 4, 2013 9:23AM

joined Oct 11, 2010

Really no clue what to make of this series anymore. There are several side plots that Shimura won't really be able to resolve properly - which we know is her favorite thing to do -

i'm not sure what side stories your talking about...it's always been about fumi and akira more than anything...as for the relationships of every other character in the series...you don't have to have a clear and decisive ending for them all do you?

relationships change as we get older...unless we have some epilogue describing everything that happens to every single character up until death(which would be rubbish imo)...there'll never be complete closure.

and the main couple is headed toward the most abrupt (and predictable) conclusion I can ever remember reading. With as drawn-out and expansive as the story is, it just feels strange to end it this way.

I agree a bit with this...the ending is abrupt...i wonder why she's ending it?...but i'm not sure how predictable it is...could go either way... I'm leaning toward everyone goes their separate ways(i love sad endings)...but it could just as easily be fumi and akira have a half chapter misunderstanding drama and...then they get it on...either way i'm excited and sad whilst waiting for the final chap!!!

edit:thanks for the swift re-upload...i love this reader:)

I have always expected a abrupt ending [how many years were glossed over in two pages again?], most series I like end with them vs the ones I hate seems to go on and on and on. True it could go either way but still either way seem predictable...

last edited at Jun 4, 2013 10:11AM

Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

Sigh.

Aoi Hana made me reconcile with manga after ten years and I know if it ends on a sad note I'm just going to be mad about two fictionals characters' relationship for weeks.
I really wish it could end well, I had hope for a moment after reading chapter 51, then you guys come in like "sup, next chapter is in july, oh, it's also the last. ever." and somehow I doubt ~30 pages will be enough to cover the whole "I love you! wait no i don't. wait i'm not sure" thing.

I'm so going to disinherit Takako Shimura next month.
Meanwhile I'm just going to lay down on the floor for a few hours and possibly find time to think about how retardedly disproportionate my reaction to the whole situation is.

last edited at Jun 4, 2013 10:52PM

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

I don't care who Fumi is with as long as she is with someone and it's a girl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.