Forum › About a Lazy High School Guy Who Woke Up as a Girl One Morning (web comic) discussion

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

Well that was fun I hope we get to see more.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I like the lazy guy, he likes skirts.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 12, 2018

hoping something like that will also happen to me someday

or I'll just hope to be born as a girl in my next life lol

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

i laught through the whole chapter. Give me more, pl.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I see Nanashi no Asterism(still bitter about this one xD) art style. And yeah, same artist.

shinystewshine
Tumblr_pleo0rtlsv1qe7783o1_500%20-%20edited
joined Aug 6, 2018

w h a t a p a i n

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I see Nanashi no Asterism(still bitter about this one xD) art style. And yeah, same artist.

Was wondering why she looked so familiar, looks a lot like her little brother

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

That guy/gal looks like Saya from Saya no Uta.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

It's about time somebody spoofed all those gender bender stories. The MC just strait up doesn't give a single shit.

joined Sep 23, 2018

hoping to see Nanashi no Asterism becoming anime

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

It's about time somebody spoofed all those gender bender stories. The MC just strait up doesn't give a single shit.

Indeed. It’s strange to see for the first time, but seems pretty fitting. Let’s see if MC ever actually does give a shit...

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Well I'll admit they avoided the typical "I'm a different gender now so suddenly my preferences have changed" trope by having senpai just not care at all.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

lazy ftw

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Indeed. It’s strange to see for the first time, but seems pretty fitting. Let’s see if MC ever actually does give a shit...

He will probably start caring once he gets hit with some of the more uncomfortable sides (his first period...).

last edited at Oct 9, 2018 10:25AM

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

He will probably start caring once he gets hit with some of the more uncomfortable sides (his first period...).

Yeah, it would be like "I don't care if I'm a girl." Period starts "Well, shit."

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Tanaka-kun!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Yeah, it would be like "I don't care if I'm a girl." Period starts "Well, shit."

"What a pain." MC then proceeds to just sit on a box of tissues.

Not sure where I'll find my trap romance in this series, but I'm still along for the ride!

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

You dont find trap romance it kinda just happens.

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

But man, if I became that freaking cute, I actually wouldn't mind turning into a girl, anyway.

last edited at Oct 9, 2018 5:10PM

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

This guy takes laziness to a whole new level, I approve.

Also in the camp of bitter with nanashi...

Owo
joined Jun 17, 2018

Me tbh. If I turned into a guy I wouldn't really mind lol.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yeah switching genders would be a source of a lot of new info. and apparently whatever magic is involved does a thorough, painless job, to boot.

I don't know if anyone here knows the American webcomic "Misfile" by Chris Hazelton, but Ash, the main character, gets magically turned into a girl, but the Powers That Be decide to make every other aspect of his life absolutely wonderful, yet he does nothing but whine even though the switch also caused his girlfriend (that he got after being turned into a girl -- he was a total loner as a boy) not to be killed. Said girlfriend is a saint, fortunately, so she puts up with a whiny little bitch who would rather she be in an urn than having him lose his masculinity.

I think lazy boy's attitude is a bit healthier. Roll with it.

Screen%20shot%202015-01-02%20at%2011.59.56%20pm
joined Jun 4, 2015

lotta trans feelings in this thread

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

If being lazy lets you randomly turn into a full cis girl why is the law of averages fucking me on this one, i've been a hyper lazy fuck for at least over 100 days

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Yeah switching genders would be a source of a lot of new info. and apparently whatever magic is involved does a thorough, painless job, to boot.

I don't know if anyone here knows the American webcomic "Misfile" by Chris Hazelton, but Ash, the main character, gets magically turned into a girl, but the Powers That Be decide to make every other aspect of his life absolutely wonderful, yet he does nothing but whine even though the switch also caused his girlfriend (that he got after being turned into a girl -- he was a total loner as a boy) not to be killed. Said girlfriend is a saint, fortunately, so she puts up with a whiny little bitch who would rather she be in an urn than having him lose his masculinity.

I think lazy boy's attitude is a bit healthier. Roll with it.

Yeah, if you think about it other than the initial shock to your sense of self caused by ending up basically in the body of a complete stranger and losing and gaining some rather personal body parts, the real bitch would simply be how everyone else treated you.

The biggest problem would be if you were in a serious relationship with somebody since unless they were both bisexual and incredibly open minded it would probably spell the end of that relationship which would be really rough on top of all the identity crisis stuff. The girl friend from that web comic you are talking about would be like one in a million catch. I think even most married spouses would bail in a situation like that.

last edited at Oct 9, 2018 9:00PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.