Forum › I Drew Some Yuri discussion

joined Apr 9, 2014

I WANT MORE

Srztiub
joined Nov 5, 2017

Sal Jiang is single handily revolutionizing Yuri landscape. Yuri can't be the same after Sal Jiang. Everybody has to step up their game because dear lawd

Just one step closer to the yuri renaissance

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

And then they have lots of sex afterward

All's well that ends well

Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

Maaaaan, Ayaka is really something. Senpai is a lucky lady.
Also, I'm pretty sure the "straight woman" stuff was just a reference to her being in the closet, not to her actually being straight.

... This should be titled "Drunk Yuri" (since both of the ladies are drunk). The "I drew some yuri" is obviously just the artist's commentary on the comic, not its title.

Some artists actually would just title the story that. It's a kinda cheeky thing to do, but there are some really cheeky artists out there. Sal Jiang honestly comes off to me as an artist cheeky enough to do that.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

May lawd have mercy on her gays.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

First time I heard of Sal Jiang. Is she well-known in the fandom?

Ch4qlxzveaapabt
joined Mar 7, 2017

OH DEAR LAWD

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Straight to fucking, more like

last edited at Oct 9, 2018 2:01AM

Villian%20san%2050per
joined Sep 4, 2018

I am a straight woman, there's no reason to get excited . . . half a minute later. . . Dear lawd o///o .
HAHAHAHA So good

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Keep drawing more yuri pls

joined Sep 25, 2015

I can't unhear an obese black woman when she said "Oh, dear lawd."

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

i guess the "straight woman" here equal to the "gentleman", right?

joined Feb 1, 2018

Wow that was amazing. We need more!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

It was doing fine, until the almost rape part.
Hey kids, don't forget: when someone is drunk, don't be forceful, ask for consent!

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

... This should be titled "Drunk Yuri" (since both of the ladies are drunk). The "I drew some yuri" is obviously just the artist's commentary on the comic, not its title.

Some artists actually would just title the story that. It's a kinda cheeky thing to do, but there are some really cheeky artists out there. Sal Jiang honestly comes off to me as an artist cheeky enough to do that.

Sal generally doesn't title her stuff. I just submit the upload as whatever the tweet says.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

For a second i thought this was a sequel to ol and big girl. But nope these are definitely different characters.

It is however a sequel to

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/office_romance_yuri

Also, "Straight" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-

When I saw this comment, I thought I hadn't read the prequel, but turns out I did. lol

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Gals being pals.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Sal Jiang: I drew some yuri.

Me a yuri fanatic: well draw some MORE

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

I've never heard of her outside of the discussion pages on her works, no, but, like, she's got a handful of stories on here. And while I don't really care much for Twisted Girl x Twisted Girl, Office Romance Yuri and OL x Big Girl are both fantastic, though they're just as short as this.

joined Jan 11, 2015

I've never heard of her outside of the discussion pages on her works, no, but, like, she's got a handful of stories on here. And while I don't really care much for Twisted Girl x Twisted Girl, Office Romance Yuri and OL x Big Girl are both fantastic, though they're just as short as this.

I don't remember how I found her originally, but since her works are short, it was an easy choice to pick them up. x)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Cute undies.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I don't remember how I found her originally, but since her works are short, it was an easy choice to pick them up. x)

Thank you for doing so.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Anyone who likes thicc and/or chubby women should definitely follow her on Twitter too, since she puts up pictures and some other stuff I don't translate.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Lawd have Mercyyy!

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I read some yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.