Forum › A Story of Two Online Friends Meeting IRL discussion

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

CUUUUTE! :D

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

So like, that was a confession right? Cute.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^^^ quite a few do that - even pretty old stories like 'Pure Water Adolescence' - they kiss a few times but otherwise, the adult waits till the last story, after the teen has graduated and is legal till the are intimate.

I like stories where they don't wait too- as long as it's consensual, especially if it deals with teens who are old enough, even if not legal (like all their friends are doing it, it doesn't seem fair if they can't just because their love is older) but I get why people don't obviously.

last edited at Oct 8, 2018 6:39PM

53418375_p0_resize
joined Sep 15, 2018

This was such a cute story. Meeting online friends offline is usually a great time, so a story showing a proper relationship developing as a result is very enjoyable to read.

Plus, I like the fact that they were married in-game and voice chatting, which tells me they knew the other was a girl and were comfortable being married before meeting offline. They could have just done it for in-game benefits, but I like to think that was not the entire reason for it.

I also like how Yuzuki is showing proper restraint in doing more mature things towards Mio, but I think she can let it go as far as kissing without it becoming a moral issue. Though Mio is definitely testing Yuzuki's ability to hold herself back.

joined Jan 31, 2018

I DISDAIN YOUR PLEBEIAN GAMING TASTE

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I DISDAIN YOUR PLEBEIAN GAMING TASTE

MMO are good, you're just mean

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I hope more gets added. Make sure it has lots of hand holding in it.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I'm starting to think "Diabetes" should be a tag. I'd love to read the heck out of that tag.

Gosh darn this is adorbs. But it's also the kind of adorbs where I'm just not expecting anything story-wise.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Let me just move that "A" to the front of "rousing"... :3c

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Very cute

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm starting to think "Diabetes" should be a tag. I'd love to read the heck out of that tag.

You got "Moe up the butt" for that...

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"We can still play the phone version of our MMO..."

Like she wouldn't just say the name of the MMO.

It's cute for sure, but I can't help feeling like the whole MMO thing is just getting in the way. It's hard for me to forget the incredible unlikelihood of this whole setup.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

My guess the MMO is PSO2. It controls better on a controller and has a mobile version.

Damn creative the gaming cuddle and iissing through very thin objects!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^It is venus online- a made up mmo.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

"We can still play the phone version of our MMO..."

Like she wouldn't just say the name of the MMO.

It's cute for sure, but I can't help feeling like the whole MMO thing is just getting in the way. It's hard for me to forget the incredible unlikelihood of this whole setup.

IDK what you mean. Lots of people meet through online gaming, then decide to meet IRL it's not that rare in this day and age. There's not much unlikely about it, other than how fast they got into each other, but if they've been married in game for a year, even that's not much of a stretch.

joined Jul 26, 2016

People have gotten married IRL through meeting in MMOs so, yeah.

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

When Joshikousei Attack

last edited at Oct 9, 2018 11:25AM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I have a feeling Mio's parents are just dying to sell her off to Yuzuki at this point xD

I read that as "sell her off to Yakuza." Maybe her parents have some outstanding debts...

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

cute!

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

wholesome lesbians ;v;

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I kind of expected the "parents said it was ok" thing to keep escalating, but what we got was really cute~

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

I'm seriously developing a huge addiction to age gap stories where against all predictions, the adult actually holds her ground and doesn't cross the line. Yuzumori-san awakened me

Welcome to age gap hell ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

How Could I have slept on this

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I'm seriously developing a huge addiction to age gap stories where against all predictions, the adult actually holds her ground and doesn't cross the line. Yuzumori-san awakened me

Welcome to age gap hell ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b

Now go read Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 and sink even lower.

To reply you must either login or sign up.