Forum › Strawberry Fields Once Again discussion

joined Jul 12, 2018

Assuming time travel is legit I am seriously tempted to believe that Pure is her half sister from that other family.

i thought about it too plus the father seems to have blond hairs too! but that makes them related. plus considering all the delirium about the time travel is reel well.... why would the half sister want to save a sister her father don't care about? knowing she don't know her?

last edited at Sep 15, 2018 12:23AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Wait, who says the last line about hurting the other? Those thoughts doesn't seem to match Akira's previous statements or her look of dissapointment after Pure uses the dreaded F word. Is Pure the one saying that?

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Wait, who says the last line about hurting the other? Those thoughts doesn't seem to match Akira's previous statements or her look of dissapointment after Pure uses the dreaded F word. Is Pure the one saying that?

Akira does. Akira has always been lonely up until the series start, but Pure’s appearance has been changing her, like how she starts getting along with her classmates instead of being alone. She thinks she’s hurting Pure by letting things stay ambiguous, i.e. not reciprocating her feelings.

last edited at Sep 15, 2018 2:26PM

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I still can't undesrtand the story, but the artstyle is cute af.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I hope the time travel stuff is BS

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I think there is way too much foreshadowing for it to be BS. The whole super genius brother thing for one screams sci-fi shenanigans. Also, given the way she burst into tears and completely freaked for little reason when Akira declared she considers her a friend suggests this girl isn't telling the whole truth about what befell Pure and her "amore" in the future. I mean who breaks the laws of the universe just to go back and meet their girlfriend a little sooner?

Something horrible has compelled her to return to the past to change things and from what we have seen that is exactly what she is doing. She is changing the future. That was the whole point of that scene with the conflicting memories after the amusement park. We see her confused by the disparity between her memories of what once was and what is now being rewritten. Most concerning is the fact Pure doesn't seem to remember her "amore" ever telling her she loved her in the original timeline. She altered something in her own past by going back and more specifically by going on that date and it seems to be messing up her mind and making her ill.

This story has tragedy written all over it. Dead mother. Horrible betrayal by her father. Two mentally ill siblings both suffering from serious emotional and psychological damage from the family melting down. Some crazy yandere chick claiming she is from the future shows up and starts crying out of nowhere etc. This one isn't going to be all sweetness and fuzzy good times.

last edited at Sep 15, 2018 11:14PM

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Thank you for the update/new chapter. I forgot how much I enjoyed this one

As others have mentioned, this definitely has a dark undertone that’ll become more evident later on. Pure is such a cutie, I hope Akira doesn’t keep up this “vague” bs for long

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Akira does. Akira has always been lonely up until the series start, but Pure’s appearance has been changing her, like how she starts getting along with her classmates instead of being alone. She thinks she’s hurting Pure by letting things stay ambiguous, i.e. not reciprocating her feelings.

Got it. Really appreciating the posts you're making in here. Pretty insightful stuff about this series.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I think there is way too much foreshadowing for it to be BS. The whole super genius brother thing for one screams sci-fi shenanigans. Also, given the way she burst into tears and completely freaked for little reason when Akira declared she considers her a friend suggests this girl isn't telling the whole truth about what befell Pure and her "amore" in the future. I mean who breaks the laws of the universe just to go back and meet their girlfriend a little sooner?

Something horrible has compelled her to return to the past to change things and from what we have seen that is exactly what she is doing. She is changing the future. That was the whole point of that scene with the conflicting memories after the amusement park. We see her confused by the disparity between her memories of what once was and what is now being rewritten. Most concerning is the fact Pure doesn't seem to remember her "amore" ever telling her she loved her in the original timeline. She altered something in her own past by going back and more specifically by going on that date and it seems to be messing up her mind and making her ill.

This story has tragedy written all over it. Dead mother. Horrible betrayal by her father. Two mentally ill siblings both suffering from serious emotional and psychological damage from the family melting down. Some crazy yandere chick claiming she is from the future shows up and starts crying out of nowhere etc. This one isn't going to be all sweetness and fuzzy good times.

if the time travel was true.
I wouldn't be surprised if pure actually has been through many timelines, repeating her meeting with her amore akarin~ over n over again.

26994326_2078073929078257_7549295234998882413_n
joined Jan 28, 2018

It's like kami Nomi zo shiru sekai!Keima always play galge.he's also like her he won't fall for real girl.

Salama
joined Jun 11, 2015

I fucking love this extremely cute manga!

0b21d3bd644f4d653b7731e7035d82f4
joined Mar 19, 2019

The latter of this manga is full of dramas :<

0b21d3bd644f4d653b7731e7035d82f4
joined Mar 19, 2019

Why the translators don't trans anymore :<

joined Aug 15, 2019

Is the author and/translator okay? Why haven’t they been able to upload the next chapter?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Wish someone would pick this up

^ The scanlator is rather easy to get a hold of if you want to check up on its status.

joined Jun 12, 2019

This Is so good I need more :(

joined Jun 12, 2019

Saw the raws and .. :)

last edited at Mar 9, 2020 6:07PM

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Is this still ongoing? Or has official publication stopped? Will the scanlators ever pick this up again?

According to MAL, this manga is finished, with 3 volumes and 25 chapters, so probably it was just dropped by scanlators. Kinda sad, I really liked this.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Is this still ongoing? Or has official publication stopped? Will the scanlators ever pick this up again?

According to MAL, this manga is finished, with 3 volumes and 25 chapters, so probably it was just dropped by scanlators. Kinda sad, I really liked this.

Good news is Yen Press picked this up for an English release. It's gonna be a while before we get to the end but I'm excited to finally get to see the rest.

https://yenpress.com/9781975319229/strawberry-fields-once-again-vol-1/

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Good news is Yen Press picked this up for an English release. It's gonna be a while before we get to the end but I'm excited to finally get to see the rest.

https://yenpress.com/9781975319229/strawberry-fields-once-again-vol-1/

That's great news, maybe some day it will be available in my country :D

joined Sep 13, 2018

too bad i cant freaking see how it ends , what i can assume is that pure is her half sister and the reason why she wants to be friends is to prevent that pseudo incest relationship to happen while at the same time truly being in love with her and wanting to spend her time with her even if its just being friends.
i hope the rest is in here at some point.

Oiseau_de_pierre
joined Nov 4, 2019

too bad i cant freaking see how it ends , what i can assume is that pure is her half sister and the reason why she wants to be friends is to prevent that pseudo incest relationship to happen while at the same time truly being in love with her and wanting to spend her time with her even if its just being friends.
i hope the rest is in here at some point.

if I tell you that future chapters have : time travel and wheelchair

last edited at Jan 17, 2021 3:59PM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

This is so gooodd

To reply you must either login or sign up.