Forum › Stretch discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Hey now, Love Lab was funny so it wasn't that bad. I get your dissapointment though, I felt the same when Nyaruko-san and Henneko pulled the 'through wacky hijinks the lesbian falls in love with the dorky protagonist' bullshit. That really bothered me.

gay tun straight oh noooo....
really hate that!
why don't they just throw a guy in the harem then!

last edited at May 21, 2014 12:04AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hey now, Love Lab was funny so it wasn't that bad. I get your dissapointment though, I felt the same when Nyaruko-san and Henneko pulled the 'through wacky hijinks the lesbian falls in love with the dorky protagonist' bullshit. That really bothered me.

gay tun straight oh noooo....
really hate that!

They didn't turned straight though, just fallen in love with the protagonist and their lesbian tendencies were dialed down (granted, they were played for laughs but still)

joined Dec 16, 2013

They didn't turned straight though, just fallen in love with the protagonist and their lesbian tendencies were dialed down (granted, they were played for laughs but still)

that's not funny for me though.
how dare those series trivialiized sexuality if sexuality don't matter we would be living in bisexual majority world!
consindering earlier in life we spend most of our time with member of the same sex first.
reminds me of shisekai yori 100% bisexual society awesome!!!!!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

that's not funny for me though.
how dare those series trivialiized sexuality if sexuality don't matter we would be living in bisexual majority world!
consindering earlier in life we spend most of our time with member of the same sex first.
reminds me of shisekai yori 100% bisexual society awesome!!!!!

Well, they were comedy animes, that's without counting that technically speaking Nyaruko and Kuuko aren't females, just look like one :p

Henneko's stunt did made me lose interest on the series though.

joined Dec 16, 2013

oh well mitsudomoe comedy is about elementary schooler and sex jokes....................
i guess anything goes. their lolis design sucks though. too much like toddlers.
still does henneko mc have boobs or somethig.lol.
girls crazy girl fall for a guy 're just plain stupid though.meaning sudden changed in brain neurons wiring?

last edited at May 21, 2014 4:42AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I don't get how so many people were baited by Love Lab.

There is no trolling though, their relationship was that of friendship.

the het end really forced though. sudden development in the last 10 chapter......

While it was "sudden" our protagonist had feelings for the guy and just did not try to act on it much.

This is sort of the norm for battle shonens, there is no relationship development until the very end. There might be a kiss at the end, with a time-skip showing kids + married but that's really how it usually goes.

I think it's because the authors feel they suck at inserting romance in a manga where it's not the main focus. Or perhaps they don't want to lose those easy extra chapter teases they insert in tanks.

So yeah, it was sudden development. But it was a long time coming.

last edited at May 21, 2014 1:17AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

fuuu-

last edited at May 21, 2014 1:17AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

that poor karate girl.

Keiko want a wife not husband.

last edited at May 21, 2014 2:57AM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I don't get how so many people were baited by Love Lab.

There is no trolling though, their relationship was that of friendship.

the het end really forced though. sudden development in the last 10 chapter......

While it was "sudden" our protagonist had feelings for the guy and just did not try to act on it much.

This is sort of the norm for battle shonens, there is no relationship development until the very end. There might be a kiss at the end, with a time-skip showing kids + married but that's really how it usually goes.

I think it's because the authors feel they suck at inserting romance in a manga where it's not the main focus. Or perhaps they don't want to lose those easy extra chapter teases they insert in tanks.

because i was young and gullible, now im older and jaded..........

There was about as much chemistry between the two as there was between sayaka and the guy she liked, they could get to the friend level, but higher would not work (plus sayaka is now property of kyoko)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I never expected yuri from Love Lab because it was tagged as comedy and romance, not yuri.

Then again, I don't possess yuri goggles powered by nuclear reactors that could melt my brain... Guess it helps me dodge the bullet when it comes to that sort of disappointment.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I never expected yuri from Love Lab because it was tagged as comedy and romance, not yuri.

Then again, I don't possess yuri goggles powered by nuclear reactors that could melt my brain... Guess it helps me dodge the bullet when it comes to that sort of disappointment.

And that's why i always read the tags first now

Also my goggles are powered by my own rampant lesbianism, so i have an infinite power supply

last edited at May 21, 2014 7:00AM

I
joined May 21, 2014

what the.. oh my, this manga shouldn't even be posted here

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You have guts

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Pray tell us why, good sir. We would be grateful for your wisdom.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Sadly we have to wait a week longer. According to google translate:
The original work is late for the author poor physical condition,

last edited at May 28, 2014 6:38AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sadly we have to wait a week longer. According to google translate:
The original work is late for the author poor physical condition,

He's not doing enough stretches, obviously.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Isn't it a bit premature to tag this one het, just because of one flashback chapter ? Considering the situation as it is up to now, it shows Keiko had history with guys, but broke an engagement for some reason. Might be she's no longer interested in guys.

Just my opinion there, but would wait a bit more to see how the "present" chapters will turn out before slapping the het tag on it.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Isn't it a bit premature to tag this one het, just because of one flashback chapter ? Considering the situation as it is up to now, it shows Keiko had history with guys, but broke an engagement for some reason. Might be she's no longer interested in guys.

Just my opinion there, but would wait a bit more to see how the "present" chapters will turn out before slapping the het tag on it.

Het tag is on chaper, not series

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ah, my bad, saw the tag on the "recently added" page and thought it was added for the whole thing. Forget I said anything, then.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

WHY STRETCH WHYYYYYYYYYYYY.

because there has never been yuri where one of the mains has been with guys before right?

joined Jun 5, 2014

And then he trolls us all and ran gets a boyfriend....

And it's Keiko's ex.

and keiko is forever alone

reminds me of binbougami.

why? what happened in that?

you sure you want to know? it's a real great read though. so I advise you to read it all! it's worth it. to get the feels, you may want to start by watching the anime first then read all the manga!!. anyway, since you asked for it, basically, Ichiko Sakura, the super lucky human, ended up with her cough cough boyfriend cough cough in the end. while Momiji, the goddess of poverty whom i WORSHIP, ended up to her usual gig as a binbougami ALONE, saying bullshit like it's better that way. so much feels. i just. can't. really explain. how the f*ck the author trolled with us. how could they never ended up together. that i do not understand. Momiji and Ichiko have that great chemistry between them. i just. ughhh.
you may want to check the doujins on this site. err more like images. xp

yeah no,if that's the payoff then i say screw that, i was joking, didn't think any author would be stupid and mean enough to pull a "and the yuri was all just a lie" again after that one manga where they all got boyfriends in the end (i will not speak its name for it is unworthy), yeah you know the one.

its disappointing that tityko ended up with that person..but i have a feeling that the author regretted that it ended that way and made an extra chapter to quench the thirst of his majority readers who doesn't take the ending in a positive way. http://mangafox.me/manga/binbougami_ga/v16/c073.1/1.html

Oh Why!!! i shouldn't have read ch 22

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 6:03AM

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

Hmm, so from her perspective she felt it would happen anyway sooner or later and so it's something she needs to get it over and done with. I don't think she 'loved' the boy (if that was him). I still believe there is something between her and her kyohai and hopefully that would blossom soon ;)

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

And then he trolls us all and ran gets a boyfriend....

And it's Keiko's ex.

and keiko is forever alone

reminds me of binbougami.

why? what happened in that?

you sure you want to know? it's a real great read though. so I advise you to read it all! it's worth it. to get the feels, you may want to start by watching the anime first then read all the manga!!. anyway, since you asked for it, basically, Ichiko Sakura, the super lucky human, ended up with her cough cough boyfriend cough cough in the end. while Momiji, the goddess of poverty whom i WORSHIP, ended up to her usual gig as a binbougami ALONE, saying bullshit like it's better that way. so much feels. i just. can't. really explain. how the f*ck the author trolled with us. how could they never ended up together. that i do not understand. Momiji and Ichiko have that great chemistry between them. i just. ughhh.
you may want to check the doujins on this site. err more like images. xp

yeah no,if that's the payoff then i say screw that, i was joking, didn't think any author would be stupid and mean enough to pull a "and the yuri was all just a lie" again after that one manga where they all got boyfriends in the end (i will not speak its name for it is unworthy), yeah you know the one.

its disappointing that tityko ended up with that person..but i have a feeling that the author regretted that it ended that way and made an extra chapter to quench the thirst of his majority readers who doesn't take the ending in a positive way. http://mangafox.me/manga/binbougami_ga/v16/c073.1/1.html

Oh Why!!! i shouldn't have read ch 22

i cant tell is that extra chapter a dream sequence or an AU? if dream sequence: NOT GOOD ENOUGH
if au: i slightly forgive you because there is at least 1 world with a yuri end

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Het tag?
Now I'm afraid to read it.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

as if nobody saw this coming after chapter 14. It's more or less exactly as mentioned before

To reply you must either login or sign up.