Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

damn. I LOVE IT

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Awwwwww that's really sweet. I love it

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

The feeling of getting to be loved for who you are, even If you don't find yourself pretty
From time to time, you'll realize that you are pretty, and you love yourself
Because she showed you that, by loving you

Unless you have my girlfriend who says im the ugliest guy she has ever dated. My responce obviously being your the one who went after me. Only to be smacked down with the out of pitty come back. This has been my life for about 4 months now. Not sure if I feel better about myslef or not but its one hell of a way to go to sleep confused.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Unless you have my girlfriend who says im the ugliest guy she has ever dated. My responce obviously being your the one who went after me. Only to be smacked down with the out of pitty come back. This has been my life for about 4 months now. Not sure if I feel better about myslef or not but its one hell of a way to go to sleep confused.

Maybe that's your "thing" (every couple has at least one). But if not, you might want to look into sleeping by yourself. Sometimes it's lonely, but you never have to deal with being called ugly by someone you like.

(Depending on how much you talk to yourself, you might have to put up with you calling yourself ugly, but who would trust an ugly person's judgement when it comes to looks anyways, right? You're probably just jealous of your dashing good looks.)

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Maybe that's your "thing" (every couple has at least one). But if not, you might want to look into sleeping by yourself. Sometimes it's lonely, but you never have to deal with being called ugly by someone you like.

(Depending on how much you talk to yourself, you might have to put up with you calling yourself ugly, but who would trust an ugly person's judgement when it comes to looks anyways, right? You're probably just jealous of your dashing good looks.)

beauty isn't just the physical though. someone could have the worst face, but the most beautiful soul. and i think beauty of the soul far outweighs beauty of the flesh.

and i don't think putting your partner down, joking or not, is ever ok. not if it is a regular thing. unless you have just massive levels of confidence, no matter how good looking you are, eventually you'll start doubting, yourself and their feelings for you. because it comes to a point where it doesn't feel like a joke anymore. and then you'll just start to resent them for it.

last edited at Aug 21, 2018 3:10AM

1521287142_tmp_c_chaquuiaeikbn
joined Mar 15, 2018

Such a sweet and touching story!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is so cute and lovely.

last edited at Aug 21, 2018 5:39PM by drpepperfan

joined Feb 23, 2016

You could really tell by her eyes that she loved her all being~

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This was almost too sweet, gotta love little stories about adult couples just being cute together and talking stuff.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Love it. It's nice to see some "after happy ending" stuff. <3

Srztiub
joined Nov 5, 2017

madokami sama.... may we find someone that loves us as much as touka loves fumi-chan, amen

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

I saw myself in this <3

Superthumb
joined Jun 9, 2018

Phew...

for a moment i thought this was gonna be another of those stories where one of the girls happens to be long dead or everything was just a product of one of the girl's imagination, or it was a past memory and in the present they broke up...

glad it didn't end like that

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 12:27AM

joined Jan 3, 2017

Did not expect something so wholesome

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

This is one of my favorite one shots on this site. It's so cute and heartwarming.

Edit: I seriously can’t stop reading this, it’s so beautiful.

last edited at May 3, 2021 1:27AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Not only is this some adorable married Couple life (thanks for the suggestion), it's also got that sweet anti self-deprecation propaganda. Really rare message, so sweet!

joined Feb 17, 2018

It's sweet but reading this I always feel like they haven't been dating that long where them being married implies otherwise

To reply you must either login or sign up.