Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

joined May 17, 2013

Also maybe someone else caught this, but how did they find out who the girl was?

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Also maybe someone else caught this, but how did they find out who the girl was?

Gossip + intuition + a few glass of booze ^^

joined May 17, 2013

Gossip + intuition + a few glass of booze ^^

Good ol Woman intuition.

Magikarp___karpador_by_maoshizuo-d5z8ufw
joined Apr 10, 2014

Umm the girl was in Sacchan Circle of friends + she is in the international studies department or something + she's dating Meru ex

I think that's how they found out about the girl :v

last edited at May 27, 2014 1:04AM

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Can't wait to see more of that interesting like always

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was a satisfying ending to the arc, and glad to see Sacchan more interested on Rumi.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Wait, so Fue actually let Asuna sleep with other people while they were dating. How does a relationship like that even work... no wonder they broke up. Must suck to have a low sex drive.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

is the sentence at pag.33 (ch.8) the continue from the serie's title? is a citation or is original from the author ?

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wait, so Fue actually let Asuna sleep with other people while they were dating. How does a relationship like that even work... no wonder they broke up. Must suck to have a low sex drive.

I was pretty caught off guard with that lol. The next chapter is what I've been waiting for so long to read!!! MORE FUE X ASUNA ANGST PLS

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i dropped this and just came to read the comments due to this one really not being for me (i dont think its outright bad like citrus its just not for me)
the comments here are pretty damn funny at times

joined May 27, 2014

Disukreeto. This chapter wasn't up to par as the ones before it. Feels rushed and more like an intermission. Nevertheless, It's good to finally see a more human side to Fue-chan.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

i dropped this and just came to read the comments due to this one really not being for me (i dont think its outright bad like citrus its just not for me)

Seconding this although i do think it's worse than Citrus SHIT GOTTA RUN

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Seconding this although i do think it's worse than Citrus SHIT GOTTA RUN

Lol, nah citrus is generic and bland, even if i dont like this at least its unique though i hate some of the character interactions and motivations here that seem more to move the plot than to be actual characters

last edited at May 27, 2014 10:28AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Wait, so Fue actually let Asuna sleep with other people while they were dating. How does a relationship like that even work...

Just like any other relationship.

Must suck to have a low sex drive.

Meh, so you long as you don't have a nymphomaniac girlfriend, I'm sure it's not too bad. There are plenty of couples where one person is asexual/celibate, and they seem to get by just fine.

last edited at May 27, 2014 10:40AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Wait, so Fue actually let Asuna sleep with other people while they were dating. How does a relationship like that even work...

Just like any other relationship.

Must suck to have a low sex drive.

Meh, so you long as you don't have a nymphomaniac girlfriend, I'm sure it's not too bad. There are plenty of couples where one person is asexual/celibate, and they seem to get by just fine.

"Just like any other relationship."
we have very different definitions of "relationship"

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

I'm sure there are couples out there that are both asexual too. But I just can't imagine a couple lasting very long when one of them is asexual and the other isn't. I suppose that it could still work though until one of them wants sex.

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

Well, I'm going to be THAT person... I like both this and Citrus. Although this one's more realistic.

As someone who's in a relationship with a very body-shy person, not asexual, but very shy with his body and not comfortable with sex. I really had to make "it" happen, the first time, the second, and so on. And I'm not proud of it. But I definitely can say it is very possible to be in this kind of relationship for a long time. We've been together for more than 6 years (ever since we were 16), never have much sex, and I have "permission" to have it with other people if I ever really feel the need. After all, love is love, sex is sex, and if everyone agrees with it, why not?
And well, I have permission but I ever did it with other people, after all these years my sex urges only appear once in a while.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well, I'm going to be THAT person... I like both this and Citrus. Although this one's more realistic.

As someone who's in a relationship with a very body-shy person, not asexual, but very shy with his body and not comfortable with sex. I really had to make "it" happen, the first time, the second, and so on. And I'm not proud of it. But I definitely can say it is very possible to be in this kind of relationship for a long time. We've been together for more than 6 years (ever since we were 16), never have much sex, and I have "permission" to have it with other people if I ever really feel the need. After all, love is love, sex is sex, and if everyone agrees with it, why not?
And well, I have permission but I ever did it with other people, after all these years my sex urges only appear once in a while.

To me sex is the ultimate expression of love, so yeah i'd never be able to be on this kind of relationship
not judging, just sayin'

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

kinda nit-picking, but what a crock with that whole spiel about the contract between maasa and meru! I was kinda hoping it showed a more human side to maasa while hinting to a possible relationship between the two.

also this is my opinion, but even though they (maasa, asuna, and remi) were able to extract revenge on behalf of meru, it kind of seems like it wasn't really for meru's benefit. I had the impression that it was to make them (asuma and remi) feel better about how they treated meru. of course in maasa's case it was a means to get meru to leave while getting reimbursement. because in truth, the damage has been done. how does revenge and getting the girl to admit she was behind the video benefit meru? kind of a weak/half-assed sub-plot don't you all think?

finally, I've asked this before, but has anyone figured out what maasa's major is or what she does for a living? I've reread previous chapters, but must be overlooking the obvious.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

might be cause i'm reading these as chapters come out and just need to reread it all together buut, i'm finding it pretty hard to care about what's going on with meru lol. and honestly cause there was no real introduction one by one for each of the characters other than ruki and maybe sachan, for the longest time i couldn't even remember who was who. they were just...all plopped into the story at the same time and were almost always all shown together, so made it hard to individualize them in my head :S and i didn't like asuna and fue's relationship from the very beginning, when i was able to discern which was asuna that is lol. think i kept mixing her up with maasa. not to mention all the god damn names are so similar other than 3 of em lol. maasa, meru, remi, ruki. or fact that meru, remi, and ruki also have same # of letters in their names. for the first 5-7 chapters i had to keep reminding myself which name belonged to the mc...lol. unless there was a purpose behind it...terrible job picking names in this one lol.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

To me sex is the ultimate expression of love, so yeah i'd never be able to be on this kind of relationship
not judging, just sayin'

seconded, to me if you are in a relationship with someone yet you can have sex with others just as easily what truly separates your significant other from all those other people? to me you can say you love another all you want but words are words, they can be powerful but at the same time they can go without meaning so at the end of the day in that kind of relationship what makes the other person special? hell i would give my life for some of my best friends so that cant be it, plus i share a flat with my (sadly straight but hot) friend (if she saw me writing this she would kill me) so thats not it either, then again as an eva geek i was exposed to this line: "the interaction between men and women is so illogical" so that probably has something to do with it again not judging at all

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

This manga had so much potential. I've quickly scanned all the remaining chapters' raws and was greatly disappointed. Ruki's romance with Sacchan is rushed in the finale without so much as a hug or a kiss. And their development is just... Odd because they've had so many ups and downs and it suddenly flat lines (becomes stable). Also the ending felt inconclusive; it's not even open-ended. Felt more like the author lost ideas and didn't know how to end the story Maybe it's just me. Don't take my word for it though, as I don't understand Japanese. I was really hoping for something more, after all, Shuninta is one of my favourites.

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

not judging, just sayin'

seconded, to me if you are in a relationship with someone yet you can have sex with others just as easily what truly separates your significant other from all those other people? to me you can say you love another all you want but words are words, they can be powerful but at the same time they can go without meaning so at the end of the day in that kind of relationship what makes the other person special? hell i would give my life for some of my best friends so that cant be it, plus i share a flat with my (sadly straight but hot) friend (if she saw me writing this she would kill me) so thats not it either, then again as an eva geek i was exposed to this line: "the interaction between men and women is so illogical" so that probably has something to do with it again not judging at all

Of course, everyone is different. I was just giving an example on how it can work in real life.

To me, love is something you can't really describe. But imagine, you like someone and you learn they don't like sex. If you think about it and decide not to pursue that relationship, it wasn't love. But if you do, and put up with having less sex or none, depending if they're pure asexual, non-pure asexual (as in they can have sex with you, but not every day/week/month or so) or merely body-shy and with low self-esteem (our case), then I think it's love. Specially because those people matter to you than most. I mean, if I ever disappointed someone in sex (I'm a noob at it, so to say) I wouldn't care much. But when it happens with my boyfriend, and it happened, believe me, I get depressed for weeks. Sometimes I think that's it's my fault that he's not into sex, he's afraid of it not working out, that it's better doing nothing. Getting chubby in college and me, as a girl, attracting more girls than him, just worsens it. But it's not like I went to this "open" relationship with a contract, it just happened that, after being in a relationship for 6 years (the first 3 as virgins) and having about once or twice a year something more "intimate", we talked like two adults and told ourselves that if any of us (it wasn't something tailored to me, the "hungrier one") needed to experience some things outside the relationship, we had permission. Of course, I'd ask before doing anything.

But what works with some people, doesn't work with most, I'm afraid. Most of the friends I have that had the same problem, simply gave up on the relationship and moved on. Except my best friend and his boyfriend, who broke up for a while, had other boyfriends for a couple months, then came together again and their sex life has been better. And now I look like a perv for knowing these things o.O

Also, this conversation is reminding me of people saying I loved my mother less than my brother, only because I'm not as "physical" as him, as I don't really like hugging and kissing people, specially family. No offense, believe me :)

Oh, and as an EVAGeek myself wink wink, I can say that line is so true. But, as a bisexual, I can also say that so is the interaction between two women. Basically, people are complicated, and relationships are even more.

And, wow, this is huge, I wasn't planning on writing this much.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

there are as many ways to love someone and to have a relationship with them as there are people in this world. society is what tells us to think otherwise and we bind ourselves down by it. i've had...a LOT of introspection on myself, trying to define "what" i am sexually. without going into a big long story i've come out the other side realizing that, i love who i love, and i'm attracted to who i'm attracted to, as simple as that. both can be towards same person, or not. you can try to put a rhyme or reason to it, but for some people that just fails. you yourself are who should determine what your relationship is with another. i mean, just look at the word itself that we have chosen, to label what it is going on with you and the other person. it is a connection between two people. how you are connected, what it involves, the compromises made to keep it, are all determined solely by you and that other, not society, because that's how they say you're SUPPOSED to act between the two of you. So i personally do not think that pleasuring one another is the ultimate expression of love. what IS, is something i think only those involved can really know, and for each couple, it is something different.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So i personally do not think that pleasuring one another is the ultimate expression of love. what IS, is something i think only those involved can really know, and for each couple, it is something different.

When i said it i didn't mean exactly that the act of pleasuring the other is the ultimate expression of love, but that you love someone so much that you are willing to do it, if my girlfriend wasn't into that then i wouldn't have sex with her, that wouldn't change how much i love her
I am extremely old fashioned when it comes to that though, so yeah i do think that sex is something quite special, though i'm kinda biased to that since i've been netorared before, also 'cause i'm a scorpio
But seriously that's just me, i'm in no position whatsoever to say what is wrong or right, especially in a website about yuri where several of it's members already came out of the closet, myself included, most of us aren't exactly in the "standard" of society
Yeah i do believe in astrology to some extent

last edited at May 29, 2014 3:47PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.