joined Sep 10, 2017

So sequel? No sequel?

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

But it could work as a series

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why didn’t the tomboy want to leave? Is she being abused? Does she like the infirmary girl?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why didn’t the tomboy want to leave? Is she being abused? Does she like the infirmary girl?

I like the ambiguity in this one because it leaves those very questions open.

• Assuming the narrator (Tanaka) is correct that Sasaki is popular and well-liked, she probably isn’t being abused.

• Sasaki says she’s never cut class before, so theoretically she just feels like doing it today (maybe inspired by Tanaka’s example).

• The visuals, however, suggest that Sasaki does in fact want to spend more time with Tanaka.

Those visuals make her offer to give a reason for staying and Tanaka’s refusal to hear it very interesting—does Tanaka not want to hear the reason because it might not be “Because I want to spend more time with you,” or because she’s one of these “I just want to be beside my loved one but not have an actual relationship because reasons*” yuri girl?

*One potential reason being the problem of an (apparently self-imposed) social outcast falling afoul of the tomboy’s fans.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

she may be being abused at home, though

on edit that would not explain wanting to skip class, unless she doesnt want to talk about it with peers.

she's probably just a heedless tomboy.

last edited at Jul 18, 2018 4:58PM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Those visuals make her offer to give a reason for staying and Tanaka’s refusal to hear it very interesting—does Tanaka not want to hear the reason because it might not be “Because I want to spend more time with you,” or because she’s one of these “I just want to be beside my loved one but not have an actual relationship because reasons*” yuri girl?

I'd bet on the second.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

eh? that's it?

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was nice.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

MOAR

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Ehrmagahd please god give us a sequel I will never ask for anything else in my life except those times I'll pray to pass my finals plewaassee

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Awww that was sweet

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

The uncertainty in this feels straight out of my memories. You're reaching out for someone just far enough that they know you're interested, but not enough that it's definite and you can get hurt.

To reply you must either login or sign up.