Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jun 4, 2018

Hmm unfortunately I don't think these are it. It kind of has a more serious tone. These are interesting though and I'll give them a read. Thanks

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hanagui Another possibility. But even the tiniest bit more information would reallly help...Setting? Art? Ending? anything rly

joined Jun 4, 2018

This one's still not it. I think it was a school setting and also only about two characters in the whole manga. Sorry I can't remember too well. I read it a pretty long time ago. Thanks for going out of your way to help me though.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Did it perhaps include a scene in or around an abandoned building, a factory or a train station or some such? Because I can recall a one-shot like that, but for the life of me I can not remember the title or the author. If that is the one, perhaps someone with a better memory can help?

joined Jun 4, 2018

It does feel like it did happen in an abandoned building but I just wasn't sure.

last edited at Jun 8, 2018 10:48AM

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think I remember! Is it this?

joined Jun 4, 2018

Oh yes this is the one! I love this one shot and it’s like seeing an old friend. Thank you all so much, all of you are awesome.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I recommend adding the ones you find here to your list, cause it happened to me that I asked once and then a year later or so I forgot it again and the forum grows so fast that I couldn't even find my own question lol

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Yep, lol, that was the one I was thinking of as well. I should really start adding short descriptions to my list of read mango stuff, I have so many titles and authors on it, and for like, 2/3 of them I can not connect the story with the title.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] I have so many titles and authors on it, and for like, 2/3 of them I can not connect the story with the title.

Relatable.Even though I keep multiple lists...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

That was fast. Thanks!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I have two I am looking for.
The first one is about a girl who came from another dimension. She talks about how there is a hetero, yuri, and yaoi dimension, and she came from the yuri dimension to have a child.

For the second one, I don't remember how it started, but I think it has an age gap. At the end, the younger girl brings the older girl to her house while her parents are home. When they go into the younger girl's room, the older girl tries to get intimate, but the younger girl protests because her parents might hear. The older girl then seductively suggests she keep her voice down.

last edited at Jun 25, 2018 8:40PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

The first one sounds like this, but I can't remember the second one. Any hints?

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

The first one sounds like this, but I can't remember the second one. Any hints?

That is the first one, thanks!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm probably delirating and there's no manga of sorts around here, but my memory's been jogged so hard i just have to know if it's really a thing
Don't have much info though, overall it's about this one kid who ain't even old enough to squeeze a toothpaste, she likes this older girl, a middle/high schoolgirl or something, and then time passes and the little brat is now the middle/high schooler and she still likes the older girl who now might or might not be the school nurse, probably not since Dear My Teacher pops in my head sometimes and that just complicates it all
Anyway i'd appreciate if you guys could shoot me any examples of the "little girl growing up and still being in love with their past crush" trope so maybe i could find it in the middle of it all

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kyonne posted:

I'm probably delirating and there's no manga of sorts around here, but my memory's been jogged so hard i just have to know if it's really a thing
Don't have much info though, overall it's about this one kid who ain't even old enough to squeeze a toothpaste, she likes this older girl, a middle/high schoolgirl or something, and then time passes and the little brat is now the middle/high schooler and she still likes the older girl who now might or might not be the school nurse, probably not since Dear My Teacher pops in my head sometimes and that just complicates it all
Anyway i'd appreciate if you guys could shoot me any examples of the "little girl growing up and still being in love with their past crush" trope so maybe i could find it in the middle of it all

This would probably fit the most
If not, that is first thing that came to mind with that concept but no nurse or anyone nurse-like in it

joined Jan 9, 2017

Like this?

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

I'm looking for a story where the girl limits herself from touching her friend to 3 times a day, so as to hide her crush. I think sweets are involved, but I'm not positive.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm looking for a story where the girl limits herself from touching her friend to 3 times a day, so as to hide her crush. I think sweets are involved, but I'm not positive.

That's "Cherries For Your Lips", and it was licensed in Morinaga Milk's "Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-Blossom Pink" collection. Thus it's not on the site.

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Gotcha. Thank you.

joined Jun 26, 2018

can anybody tell me that one shot where there's a popular girl that is always surrounded by boys and the main character is a quiet girl with glasses who just reads books but then later it is revealed that the popular girl just wanted to look cute so that the boyts wont target the main character

joined Jan 9, 2017

can anybody tell me that one shot where there's a popular girl that is always surrounded by boys and the main character is a quiet girl with glasses who just reads books but then later it is revealed that the popular girl just wanted to look cute so that the boyts wont target the main character

This.

joined Jun 26, 2018

This.

Yes! Thank you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.