Forum › Twitter Watamote Doodle Collection discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm rooting for yuri!!! I mean, Yuri!

Come on author san, you can't go back now... You already lit the flame.
Emoji girl reminds me of Hana from Prison School

joined Dec 4, 2016

First for Yuri, second is Nemo. But then Asuka came, I can't decide who's the best anymore, I think it's only appropriate for harem ending.

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

goodness gracious that last image

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Oh my, those twitching feet..

joined Sep 28, 2015

Good lord that last page. I can see why Tomoko has a mother complex about her.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Tomoko wants mommies milkies I see~

last edited at Jun 25, 2018 12:14AM

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

The pocky part is pretty damn cute.

Suck Suck
Shlick Shlick
Twitch Twitch

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

That went from 0 to 100 real fast.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

When Yuri said "Say my name" I immediately pulled up Youtube and started playing Say My Name

But boy, the last page caught me a bit off guard

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

I hope she end up with yuri, come on guys! They both are really match and both started to understand each other....

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

That last page

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I hope she end up with yuri, come on guys! They both are really match and both started to understand each other....

Nah, I want her to end up with everyone.

I feel like Nemo would be willing to share Tomoko with Yuri and Yuri probably will be content as long as she is the first wife. But not sure Ucchi will ever accept a polygamy relationship

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Oh what the fucc... Didn't expect that last panel... No wonder it got NSFW tag... XD

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

The pocky page reminded me of Bombergrape's Remilia going "I'm surrounded by raging lesbians"

joined Jan 14, 2017

These people are going a little bit to far smh -_-

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

the say my name one was so funny (and in line with the story) but i gotta love the pocky one and then the last one XD

joined Feb 1, 2013

God, that last imagine... I love absolutely calm she is while pleasuring Tomoko. I mean, she's not even blushing!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twitter_watamote_doodle_collection#7

I don't get this one.

It's a reference to the penultimate episode of Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans involving the death of Orga. There's quite a few Niconico memes of it, many of which are Pop Team Epic related (they even snuck a reference to it in the last episode).
For those who don't mind spoilers, here's the scene in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0IBAAVmr_Q

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twitter_watamote_doodle_collection#7

I don't get this one.

It's a reference to the penultimate episode of Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans involving the death of Orga. There's quite a few Niconico memes of it, many of which are Pop Team Epic related (they even snuck a reference to it in the last episode).
For those who don't mind spoilers, here's the scene in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0IBAAVmr_Q

LOL I never would have figured out the reference! Thanks!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

OK, on another note, why does the comic jump from page 7 to page 9? Where's page 8?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

OK, on another note, why does the comic jump from page 7 to page 9? Where's page 8?

It was basically a trace of Tomoko's "I had a normal conversation with someone!" victory dash, with the caption "Alright! Tomo-kun said tonight is okay on LINE! I'm gonna buy some condoms on the way home!"
Figured I would play it safe and leave it out.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Play it safe for what purpose?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That last page ewe

To reply you must either login or sign up.