Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

joined Apr 12, 2015

Went to the comments for puns and jokes, saw tension and arguing.. welp crawls back to my cave

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Went to the comments for puns and jokes, saw tension and arguing.. welp crawls back to my cave

Norway!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Norway!

Forget Norway!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Norway!

Forget Norway!

I know you’d like to, but Kenya?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Norway!

Forget Norway!

I know you’d like to, but Kenya?

Only in Kenya.

joined Sep 30, 2016

That face in https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch12#6 ... I think I'll make a T-shirt whit that.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I think I'll make a T-shirt whit that.

Make it one of those all-over dealies where the entire shirt is her huge pixellated face

ps. Untranslated kanji on p3 is "First viewing".

last edited at Jun 8, 2018 7:13PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow Live Action Yuri Lessons ... Well, at least she knows now? and she can imagine it too so ... progress I guess? XP

"This could be the stimulation we've been looking for"

That's kinky... I'm reminded of that yuri about ass lovers with 3 girls

last edited at Jun 8, 2018 7:59PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I await the moment when the student becomes the teacher

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

When you're just too pure but want to be lewd...

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Ahahaha, they broke poor Arisa with yuri smexytimes overload! XD

Wow Live Action Yuri Lessons ... Well, at least she knows now? and she can imagine it too so ... progress I guess? XP

"This could be the stimulation we've been looking for"

That's kinky... I'm reminded of that yuri about ass lovers with 3 girls

Title, please?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I love this series. I think it’s hilarious. I don’t really need it to make sense.

But if I did need it to make sense, can anyone help me overthink this?

Point 1: pre-amnesia Arisa was happily lewd.
Point 2: Arisa got amnesia and forgot her previous life (like you do, what with the amnesia and all).

So when she got amnesia, what exactly did she revert to? A pre-sexual tabula rasa Arisa?

But post-amnesia Arisa obviously aspires to her previous lewdness level with Mari, so what exactly is preventing her from doing so?

It’s like she got amnesia and also had some sort of modesty/morality/embarrassment chip installed.

I don’t really care—keep the jokes, Arisa’s facial expressions, and Mari’s reactions coming, and it’s fine. But every once in a while I think about the story even though I know I’m not supposed to.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

So close and yet so far

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

So when she got amnesia, what exactly did she revert to? A pre-sexual tabula rasa Arisa?

It's probably something in the lines of not having any experience and being overly stimulated by it

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I love this series. I think it’s hilarious. I don’t really need it to make sense.

Point 2: Arisa got amnesia and forgot her previous life (like you do, what with the amnesia and all).

But post-amnesia Arisa obviously aspires to her previous lewdness level with Mari, so what exactly is preventing her from doing so?

It’s like she got amnesia and also had some sort of modesty/morality/embarrassment chip installed.

I don’t really care—keep the jokes, Arisa’s facial expressions, and Mari’s reactions coming, and it’s fine. But every once in a while I think about the story even though I know I’m not supposed to.

We don't know how long it took pre-amnesia Arisa to become so lewd; we seen in her early encounters with Mari that she was initially a rather easily flustered girl who had a hard time coming to grips with overt expressions of love/sexuality.

joined Nov 21, 2017

Aaaaww, come on!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Back on topic with the manga, Mari san could've seriously got mad in this chapter, I mean, I WOULD! like "YOU GOT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS BEFORE YOU DO IT!" but I guess it doesn't fit the manga's mood.

Ya, I had a similar impression. Just felt a bit disrespectful, practically dismissing her partner's concerns and wishes ... buuuut, like you, I then decided it's just comedy, so whatever. ^^

She should ask her partner before telling her own parents? I understand wanting to keep it secret from her partners friends and family, and that requiring asking her first, but I think she at least has the right to tell her OWN PARENTS about her relationship.

If my SO wants me to lie to her parents, fine. It's her parents. But I will NOT lie to my own parents and frankly I don't think my SO has any right dictate my relationship with my parents.

Um...YES. She should ask her partner before telling her own parents. Not only is that part of what it is to be a partner, if Arisa's parents had decided to be assholes about it (because many people do,) they could seriously disrupt if not ruin Mari's life and reputation if armed with the knowledge that she's gay. They might have Mari's mom's number. They might know where she works. They might know the landlord of her building. There is no telling how many ways they could potentially fuck up Mari's life if they wanted to. It happens. I've fucking seen it. And you can debate whether Mari should have the veto, but she at the very LEAST has the right to know it's going to happen so she doesn't get blindsided by the fallout.

Arisa might well have the right to decide what they tell her parents. Mari has the right to know that Arisa is going to out her to someone.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

We don't know how long it took pre-amnesia Arisa to become so lewd; we seen in her early encounters with Mari that she was initially a rather easily flustered girl who had a hard time coming to grips with overt expressions of love/sexuality.

Also, I mean, she's kind of getting thrown in the deep end of the pool, which is maybe a little traumatizing? Like, somebody really needs to just sit down with her and point out that all the naughty details are secondary, and that she doesn't have to go all in at once. It's all about showing affection and being close and trusting each other, first and foremost.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

She lost 3 years? and was very innocent for a 14 or 15 year old?

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

In a way, this series reminds me of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Hilarious, but then you're gently reminded of the initial downer premise every so often. It's like getting gut punched by a baby, so best not to think too hard over it.

YuriOtaku7813
Image0
joined May 22, 2018

I really want Mari to grow out her hair.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A KISS! YEAHHHH a surprise kiss without much romance but.... A KISS TwT
Please kiss more

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

we lost stan guys call the hunters!

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I feel inclined to kill for my lord Cthulhu long live the master.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I am a medium-low laugh-out-loud-to-myself person. I do it sometimes, but somewhat rarely.

But I always laugh out loud to chapters of this. Today:

• Arisa wanting copies of the “incriminating” pictures
  • Arisa’s expression when Mari put her arm around her
  • Arisa’s reaction to the idea of “growing up”

A number of other things were funny. But those made me laugh out loud.

To reply you must either login or sign up.