Forum › Happy End For You discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Surprise creepy.
Not saying the bullies didn't deserve a comeback, but that was downright evil. I kinda don't want to read something like this again.

last edited at May 29, 2018 1:17AM

joined Mar 3, 2016

The purést form of love.

Violence tag?

Spoilers same with yandere.

Quite frankly, I would have preferred the spoilers.

Am I wrong, or are not the tags there to let us know what is in the stories so we can make a determination on if we want to read it or not? There are many stories I find distasteful (including this one), and would rather like to use the tag system to avoid them.

Or do you folks like to get a kick on having people read something they would not want to read?

Maybe you would have preferred the spoilers, but others wouldn't. And we're gonna side on not tagging the plot twist of the manga. Would ruin any fun to be had from it.

Think violence is ok to add as a tag, as it doesn't really give much away, and warns people of the aspect they might not like. A number of things could happen in a bullying story that are violent. But still, feels a shame to tag it.

I have to disagree. Yandere is far different and far more than just violence. If your going to omit tags to avoid spoiling these.... "plot twists", Seriously then why have tags at all? This is an honest question on my part. It would mean I cannot take your tags at face value which would render them useless to me and others

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

I have to disagree. Yandere is far different and far more than just violence. If your going to omit tags to avoid spoiling these.... "plot twists", Seriously then why have tags at all? This is an honest question on my part. It would mean I cannot take your tags at face value which would render them useless to me and others

Dawg, I don't think I'd be wrong to say a lot of us did enjoy the twist and would have found it less enjoyable if the tags gave it away. The majority of manga on here are tagged correctly, so saying that there's no reason to have tags is not correct. I get that you didn't like what you read, but really, it's not as though the omission of tags happens daily or even weekly. Perhaps another site can satisfy your wants more thoroughly than Dynasty.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

She was led away by them, they were trying to beat her but she beat them instead so I dont see why this isnt right, it's just self defence.

You would just stand there and get yourself beaten?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_end_for_you#21
"self defense"

joined May 26, 2016

She was led away by them, they were trying to beat her but she beat them instead so I dont see why this isnt right, it's just self defence.

You would just stand there and get yourself beaten?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_end_for_you#21
"self defense"

I mean I wouldn't be shocked if they where going to do the same seems pretty valid

joined Jul 13, 2017

Um nani the fuck xD

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

next time put the yandere tag, i don't like to read these kind of things, thank you =3

We need the hero who puts 'yandere tag' in the first comment. Like in that angsty story, where a heroic user posted 'happy ending' in the first comment. After all, if you're checking the comments, spoilers are to be expected.

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

I see some yandere yuri damn

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

HAHAHA everybody needs a vanguard Ichi when The Purge happens

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

You can't stop bulling. People bulling you think they are right. When you go tell teachers about it, at best they will scold them, talk to their parents and after it, you will get bullied even hard. Why because if those bullies will get punished, they will assume it is your fault and will want to get revenge on you. It is never ending circle until you traumatize them. You can't just hurt them, stand for yourself. You have to break them or kill them. That is the only way you will end bulling.

Teachers has no power, those kids don't understand they are doing something wrong. At best it's up to their parents, but if they are not harsh enough, they will never get to them they are doing something wrong. Don't expect morality and sympathy from kids. They are kids.

Nobody will stand for you. Kids are the cruelest thing in the universe. They act using the most basic understanding of the world. If you don't fit with everyone else in any way, they will make fun of you. They will pick you as target and they will see nothing wrong with it. It's your fault for being different. And parents or teaches will never be able to explain to them, that it is wrong. Worse if neither will even try because they won't realize that might be the issue.

People in your class will not care because you are different, weird, so nobody wanted to be your friend to begin with. And in unlikely case the bulling stop, do you think you suddenly will be part of class again? Nope, you were already outcast from the beginning. Nobody will want to have anything to do with you. Unless they will want to make fun of you or bully you instead. Once you become target of bullying once, it is for your entire school life. You will never escape the stigma of it.

Why do you think the best way to stop bulling is beating the living shit out of bullies? Why all those bullied kids went to gym and become strong. Because putting fear of you into bullies head is the only way to make them stop. They bully people they know will not stand up to them and even if they do, they wont do them any harm and they can make even more fun out of their attempts. Maybe if you took a bully to psychologist, they could change something, but who would do that. Nobody would ever think we need to do something that "drastic". They are just kids, they will understand if we explain. No they won't. Sure bullies can grow themselves and change, but it would take years. Good luck waiting few years for them to mature while getting bullied.

Our society is unfair. We have laws to protect our life and make it so we won't kill each other and yet stuff like bulling is most of the time avoiding the right punishment. When you are pushed to your limit, you have 2 options. Run or fight. People who run killed themselves. Even now the amount of suicide in school is big, because nobody can stop bulling for good. Because bulling and exploiting weak is in our nature. So until everyone will raise their kids from day 1, trying to teach them right values and get ride of those basic instincts, bulling will go on. And let's be honest, in era where most parents rely on media, games, school etc. to rise their kids for them and not wanting to spend much time with them themselves, chance of it happening is slim. Not to even mention that most of parents shouldn't be parents in the first place, but yet anyone can just make a kid and that kid will be forced to live with them, no matter how bad they are. Seriously we need to have a driving license for being a parent.

Second option is fight. Here is the place where bullies our protected. We try to kid ourself that we are not animals. We are better than that, but at the end of the day, all those laws and reasoning is worth shit. If you meet a tall, muscular men on the street, not matter how smart you are and how much you can talk and reason with them, if they want to beat the loving shit out of you, they will. And you are powerless to stop it. True be told, whatever you want to say, someone physically strong will usually triumphs over someone who is smart. We can all talk how intelligence is better than just being a mass of muscles, but at the end of the day, intelligence won't stop those muscles from cracking your head open. So as I said before, if you actually want to stop bullies, you need to install fear in them, you need to traumatize them. So your only option is gravely hurt them or kill them. They already inflicted a lot paint to you mental or physical. Probably both. It should be only natural you can get it back to them? Society says no. Because they did it the "right" way. The way that doesn't kill you, don't hurt you badly enough, is not that clear cut, you can't really measure it. But if you want to give it them all back in 1 go, you suddenly went overboard, you did too much, they didn't deserve it. You did what you had to do to survive. You did what they did. You obeyed your instincts. You followed the only rule that matter. Survives of the fittest. And yet according to our "civilized" laws, you are in the wrong, you are the one who should hold back, you are at fault. And all you did was protecting your life. Sure you won, but in the eyes of society you are now done. You're lost case. And even in unlikely situation where you won't be held responsible, everyone will avoid you anyway. So in the end you still lost. You can't stop bulling.

You guys are delusional. Giving all this comments what is and isn't right, how you find it too much, how you should never go that far. You clearly have no clue what kind of a nightmare being bullied is. If you are too weak, you kill yourself, if you are strong enough, you wish death to bullies from bottom of your heart. Those scumbags in that manga deserved everything they got. In fact being traumatized for life might be not enough for punished. If not dead, at least some lasting disability. That for sure would humble them enough and teach them the hard way how it is to be the one who is being looked down on.

Bonus thing. From my knowledge about bulling in Japan, it is ever worse. Because of the ingrained idea about honor and shame of family/business, for Japanese losing face is the worse thing possible. Stuff like abusive relationships, hikikomori etc. are prevalent, because Japanese think as long as you hid it and nobody knows, it is fine. Having gossips and bad word spread about your family/business is worse than actually those things being true. And the same thing applies to school. They prefer to turn a blind eye to bulling than for word about it to spread. Hence teachers etc. actually often ignore it. Also other aspect of it is that being a student in Japan is horrible. Basically from elementary school everyone is putting insane expectations for you, just so you will become a good citizen and grow to be a proper part of society, fitting into its working cogs. You are expected to have perfect marks and get into good middle school because in order to get into good high school, you already need to be in good middle school, because without good high school, you won't get into good university. And it isn't even really about real lvl of school, though it is usually high, but rather the school itself has to be famous and renowned for it to matter. So basically as a kid you are already expect to look that far into your future, when at this point you probably don't even think what you will do tomorrow. When you get into middle school you are expected to also go to prep class for high school after school, because no matter how much you study you need to study more. And yes, even if you are really good at studying, you are expected to go to prep class because people will look down on you and will think you are lazy or something, also it always sounds better when you say you went to prep class. So then you get to high school and then you go to prep classes again because you want to get to that good university, don't you. So when living that kind of live, you build a lot of stress. And what is best thing to relieve your stress? Bully someone! So yes, in Japan bulling comes mostly from the kind of expectations children are put from very young age. Sure you probably have normal bulling too, but that is probably also usually a factor. So usually you have a group of people bulling 1 person and everyone else in class ignores it. Because if they would say anything or even talk to person who is being bullied, they would risk getting bullied as well or instead of that bullied person. So once you become target for bulling in Japan, you are screwed. And you honestly can't do anything. Other classmates won't help you, teachers won't help you and parents won't help you. Your only options again are killing yourself or your bullies.

So no. This manga isn't "edgy". It actually shows you reality.

last edited at May 29, 2018 1:09PM

joined Sep 25, 2015

Damn satisfying end. I love happy yandere endings!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

le sigh

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

That was longer than a decent amount of papers I've had to write in first year.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The weak should fear the lolis

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The weak should fear the lolis

Don't Fear the Loli

cowbell intensifies

NaitoZekkyou
1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

rei actually approving the yandere-ing is even more surprising than ichi defeating 3 bullies tbh

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I respect it. I guess. I mean. I don't like yandere's one bit. and the change for both characters towards the end doesn't make me like them either. I think self defense is fine. She was outnumbered but it seems she went further than she needed too. But hey. There is room in the world for stories of all kinds. Doesn't change the fact that the lead characters need mental help though.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

You can't stop bulling. People bulling you think they are right. When you go tell teachers about it, at best they will scold them, talk to their parents and after it, you will get bullied even hard. Why because if those bullies will get punished, they will assume it is your fault and will want to get revenge on you. It is never ending circle until you traumatize them. You can't just hurt them, stand for yourself. You have to break them or kill them. That is the only way you will end bulling.

Teachers has no power, those kids don't understand they are doing something wrong. At best it's up to their parents, but if they are not harsh enough, they will never get to them they are doing something wrong. Don't expect morality and sympathy from kids. They are kids.

Nobody will stand for you. Kids are the cruelest thing in the universe. They act using the most basic understanding of the world. If you don't fit with everyone else in any way, they will make fun of you. They will pick you as target and they will see nothing wrong with it. It's your fault for being different. And parents or teaches will never be able to explain to them, that it is wrong. Worse if neither will even try because they won't realize that might be the issue.

People in your class will not care because you are different, weird, so nobody wanted to be your friend to begin with. And in unlikely case the bulling stop, do you think you suddenly will be part of class again? Nope, you were already outcast from the beginning. Nobody will want to have anything to do with you. Unless they will want to make fun of you or bully you instead. Once you become target of bullying once, it is for your entire school life. You will never escape the stigma of it.

Why do you think the best way to stop bulling is beating the living shit out of bullies? Why all those bullied kids went to gym and become strong. Because putting fear of you into bullies head is the only way to make them stop. They bully people they know will not stand up to them and even if they do, they wont do them any harm and they can make even more fun out of their attempts. Maybe if you took a bully to psychologist, they could change something, but who would do that. Nobody would ever think we need to do something that "drastic". They are just kids, they will understand if we explain. No they won't. Sure bullies can grow themselves and change, but it would take years. Good luck waiting few years for them to mature while getting bullied.

Our society is unfair. We have laws to protect our life and make it so we won't kill each other and yet stuff like bulling is most of the time avoiding the right punishment. When you are pushed to your limit, you have 2 options. Run or fight. People who run killed themselves. Even now the amount of suicide in school is big, because nobody can stop bulling for good. Because bulling and exploiting weak is in our nature. So until everyone will raise their kids from day 1, trying to teach them right values and get ride of those basic instincts, bulling will go on. And let's be honest, in era where most parents rely on media, games, school etc. to rise their kids for them and not wanting to spend much time with them themselves, chance of it happening is slim. Not to even mention that most of parents shouldn't be parents in the first place, but yet anyone can just make a kid and that kid will be forced to live with them, no matter how bad they are. Seriously we need to have a driving license for being a parent.

Second option is fight. Here is the place where bullies our protected. We try to kid ourself that we are not animals. We are better than that, but at the end of the day, all those laws and reasoning is worth shit. If you meet a tall, muscular men on the street, not matter how smart you are and how much you can talk and reason with them, if they want to beat the loving shit out of you, they will. And you are powerless to stop it. True be told, whatever you want to say, someone physically strong will usually triumphs over someone who is smart. We can all talk how intelligence is better than just being a mass of muscles, but at the end of the day, intelligence won't stop those muscles from cracking your head open. So as I said before, if you actually want to stop bullies, you need to install fear in them, you need to traumatize them. So your only option is gravely hurt them or kill them. They already inflicted a lot paint to you mental or physical. Probably both. It should be only natural you can get it back to them? Society says no. Because they did it the "right" way. The way that doesn't kill you, don't hurt you badly enough, is not that clear cut, you can't really measure it. But if you want to give it them all back in 1 go, you suddenly went overboard, you did too much, they didn't deserve it. You did what you had to do to survive. You did what they did. You obeyed your instincts. You followed the only rule that matter. Survives of the fittest. And yet according to our "civilized" laws, you are in the wrong, you are the one who should hold back, you are at fault. And all you did was protecting your life. Sure you won, but in the eyes of society you are now done. You're lost case. And even in unlikely situation where you won't be held responsible, everyone will avoid you anyway. So in the end you still lost. You can't stop bulling.

You guys are delusional. Giving all this comments what is and isn't right, how you find it too much, how you should never go that far. You clearly have no clue what kind of a nightmare being bullied is. If you are too weak, you kill yourself, if you are strong enough, you wish death to bullies from bottom of your heart. Those scumbags in that manga deserved everything they got. In fact being traumatized for life might be not enough for punished. If not dead, at least some lasting disability. That for sure would humble them enough and teach them the hard way how it is to be the one who is being looked down on.

Bonus thing. From my knowledge about bulling in Japan, it is ever worse. Because of the ingrained idea about honor and shame of family/business, for Japanese losing face is the worse thing possible. Stuff like abusive relationships, hikikomori etc. are prevalent, because Japanese think as long as you hid it and nobody knows, it is fine. Having gossips and bad word spread about your family/business is worse than actually those things being true. And the same thing applies to school. They prefer to turn a blind eye to bulling than for word about it to spread. Hence teachers etc. actually often ignore it. Also other aspect of it is that being a student in Japan is horrible. Basically from elementary school everyone is putting insane expectations for you, just so you will become a good citizen and grow to be a proper part of society, fitting into its working cogs. You are expected to have perfect marks and get into good middle school because in order to get into good high school, you already need to be in good middle school, because without good high school, you won't get into good university. And it isn't even really about real lvl of school, though it is usually high, but rather the school itself has to be famous and renowned for it to matter. So basically as a kid you are already expect to look that far into your future, when at this point you probably don't even think what you will do tomorrow. When you get into middle school you are expected to also go to prep class for high school after school, because no matter how much you study you need to study more. And yes, even if you are really good at studying, you are expected to go to prep class because people will look down on you and will think you are lazy or something, also it always sounds better when you say you went to prep class. So then you get to high school and then you go to prep classes again because you want to get to that good university, don't you. So when living that kind of live, you build a lot of stress. And what is best thing to relieve your stress? Bully someone! So yes, in Japan bulling comes mostly from the kind of expectations children are put from very young age. Sure you probably have normal bulling too, but that is probably also usually a factor. So usually you have a group of people bulling 1 person and everyone else in class ignores it. Because if they would say anything or even talk to person who is being bullied, they would risk getting bullied as well or instead of that bullied person. So once you become target for bulling in Japan, you are screwed. And you honestly can't do anything. Other classmates won't help you, teachers won't help you and parents won't help you. Your only options again are killing yourself or your bullies.

So no. This manga isn't "edgy". It actually shows you reality.

Those broads are still cracked by the end of this story.

And like you sort of say. It's different in Japan and it's different depending on where you live.
My mother was the only black kid where she lived in England. And she use to be bullied and run from the other girls until one day she got sick of it and just started fighting them. her favorite tick was grabbing hair, spinning and tossing them. ^^; It was better after that but she didn't need or kill anyone. In some places, sometimes, it is enough just to stick up for yourself.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wlfking posted:

until one day she got sick of it and just started fighting them. her favorite tick was grabbing hair, spinning and tossing them. ^^; It was better after that but she didn't need or kill anyone. In some places, sometimes, it is enough just to stick up for yourself.

Well, I never said you need to kill or gravely hurt someone, to make them fear you. It is simply the best way to make sure they will not touch you again. She fought them back and apparently what she did was enough to scary them away. And of course you can always just endure it. I was more talking that sometimes scaring bullies is not that simple and things gets really out of control, where such drastic methods feel like only option you have. Especially when you are put in situation where your life is in actual danger. It is the same issue as with self-defense. Most countries have this laws where you might actually get to prison for using inadequate force to situation and stuff like that. When you fight for your life, there is no such thing as too much. You are doing everything to survive. Those situations are often pretty similar. You are not trying to just scare them a little or enough, if you are doing it, you are doing everything in your power. I was referring to that. How people complained they could just hit them a bit. You honestly can't predict how much is enough to stop bullies and you definitely don't want to just make them more angry. Sure, I kinda forgot to address a whole yandere part, where she clearly went overboard a bit, but the general idea was still the same.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Reciprocated love is always nice to see even if it is built upon psychopathic mania and homicidal fury

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Icchan ins't wrong, it's yuri justice.

Girls shouldn't hurt each other. If you didn't agree, die.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Got some Happy Sugar Life mood right there :]

joined Apr 27, 2017

Hmm, that was very close to the exact ending I wanted for the bullies.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Icchan ins't wrong, it's yuri justice.

Girls shouldn't hurt each other. If you didn't agree, die.

Unless is consensual, that's it! Always remember the safe word!

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

As the victim of 5 years of systemic and oft times rather violent bullying throughout my high-school years, I know morally I should be outraged, but personally I am quite content. You can't reason with a rabid animal, you can't ask them nicely, you can't use harsh words or simple "punishment" like detention or suspension. The animals don't care. They only understand power and follow-through. They got exactly what they deserved. And they will back off, because rabid animals know when to be careful after they've been bitten.

To reply you must either login or sign up.