Forum › Honey & Mustard discussion

joined Aug 10, 2015

Hell yes! I love this story!!! sigh so CUTE...i just love these two, and the unique story :3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Morishima-sensei, one of the rare yuri mangaka writing from personal experience. With hanjuku joshi, this is one of her masterpieces. *bows with respect*

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I am a bit confused about the timeline. Is the ex/fiance thing after or before they got back together?

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

I am a bit confused about the timeline. Is the ex/fiance thing after or before they got back together?

She had a guy on the side? She ways playing her for the lesbians. Simple stuff. Rude stuff.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Sasuga Morishima. Another delicious work.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

sharkman, from what manga is your avatar?

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

I usually can't stand this artist, but I like the direction she went on this one. Unique, without being to much. I didn't know there was more besides the original 4 chapters, so this was a nice surprise when I checked to see what was new this morning.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

She had a guy on the side? She ways playing her for the lesbians. Simple stuff. Rude stuff.

No not that, I mean the two MCs. They kinda got back together during their buisness trip. But are not really back together after all? I am kinda confused.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

No not that, I mean the two MCs. They kinda got back together during their buisness trip. But are not really back together after all? I am kinda confused.

It looks to me like the first two thirds of Side A happens during chapter 2, right in the middle of page 82 between the third and the forth panels, before the business trip so before they got back together. So the ex/fiance thing is before they got back together. Once you see Sapporo station in side A, everything else in side A happens right after the end of chapter 2. And yes, they are definitely back together at this point.

Side B, of course, is entirely about how they first got together back in high school, so is a prequel.

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 10:37PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

It looks to me like the first two thirds of Side A happens during chapter 2, right in the middle of page 82 between the third and the forth panels, before the business trip so before they got back together. So the ex/fiance thing is before they got back together. Once you see Sapporo station in side A, everything else in side A happens right after the end of chapter 2. And yes, they are definitely back together at this point.

Side B, of course, is entirely about how they first got together back in high school, so is a prequel.

That makes things a bit more logical. Thanks!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

God i'm so glad we got more of these 2 :D Just so adorable and the end pages xDD

Crab
joined Oct 7, 2014

praise the lord of yuri for this late sequel

late sequels are the best i fell in love with the story all over again

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

That was fantastic! Love them so much, I really enjoyed their dynamic.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Happy Ending !!

Solid%20ice%20heart%203-29-15
joined Mar 30, 2015

Something about this art style just makes the story so much more endearing.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I love this couple so much, I have to reread the earlier chapters when I get the time to!

Also, the chapters are in the wrong order, it goes to Side B-2 than Side A and then B-1

joined Jan 8, 2016

I love this... The characters seem so vivid and the relationship just...works, balancing humor and romance and wistfulness and hope.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Ahhh for so long I had these new chapters saved to read for when I was down or needed a pick me up and ohmygosh it was exactly what I needed. I love these two so much and I am just so happy now. That was way too sweet. Their relationship has such a great dynamic I would never get tired of reading it.

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 2:50PM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I love this manga!!
The cook girls are adorable.
And Kaori and Mitsuki are so sweet and really are mean one for each other. Their relationship is golden.

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Comedy definitely fits this work

joined Nov 27, 2017

This is adorable. I feel like Mitsuki as a character pulls off the achetype better than any other of the "Charming Lesbian Prince" type characters I've read. (For lack of knowing a better title for the character archetype) She'd absolutely have girls turning to putty in her hands. <3 <3

Also the whole friendly romantic rivalry bit in the first chapter made me smile because I have a friend who I'm just like that with. I love flipping the idea on its head a little by making them both super supportive of eachother while they compete; it really establishes the character's romantic outlooks well.

last edited at Dec 1, 2017 5:57PM

joined Jun 27, 2017

These two are seriously the most adorkable adult couple I've ever seen in yuri. I wish there was more yuri with adults around.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Always a nice reread :)

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

TFW you go to click on the next page but there are no more pages.

To reply you must either login or sign up.