Forum › So, Do You Wanna Go Out, Or? discussion

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

to be emotionally invested sure is tough, 5 months n then poof like it was nthn pftt
butt 5 months is actually longer than I expected lol

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

I'm usually not a fan of bad or bittersweet endings, but in this case it was pulled off really well. No drama, mutual understanding and remaining friends. Now if only real life could work like this...

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Really didn't end the way I thought it would. Still good though.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

That was interesting, and the beginning was funny haha

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

This is real nice. Kinda a lesbian life one instead of a "yuri" one, that's real nice. A definite Good End, and a chronicle of a worthwhile but finite relationship.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Can't say I liked it, but it is good, and rare, to see a more realistic yuri manga.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Like, the story you can't guess how it will end.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

without any drama that was really sour! just a pointless relationship leading to nothing. give me back the time i wasted reading this!

last edited at May 24, 2018 3:52AM

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I enjoyed the characters and I liked the way they had an amicable breakup. Even the way they got together feels realistic (or should I say relatable?)

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I actually know somebody who went through something exactly like this. Got herself a girlfriend, they went out for about five-six months, and they had an amicable breakup a couple months back. It's actually weird how closely this mirrors that turn of events...

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Haha nice. Seems real enough. If the author is by chance reading these comments and knows English than please, more!

SomethingOrOther
joined May 15, 2018

That was good. It's nice to see a story about a relationship failing. That's what happens more often than not, especially when you start dating on a whim while drunk, but there just aren't many stories where that's what happens.

But are we reading yuri for realism? No. We are reading for the girl x girl relationship. That's why this is a bit of an unsatisfying story.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

So there are at least 3 more chapters now huh.
Yay......fuck...

last edited at May 24, 2018 9:34AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

While breakups are rarely that easy, because people aren't that simple, it was nice to see an optimistic one.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Regardless of anything else, that kouhai is pretty cute. I hope she gets to be gay in a future installment.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

That was good. It's nice to see a story about a relationship failing. That's what happens more often than not, especially when you start dating on a whim while drunk, but there just aren't many stories where that's what happens.

But are we reading yuri for realism? No. We are reading for the girl x girl relationship. That's why this is a bit of an unsatisfying story.

iunno i just like reading stuff with gay characters that feels like its written from a Real Place, and this fits the bill

Oneeigh-chan
joined Feb 1, 2018

I liked that this was different! My expectation was that I thought they would realise they were in love (Which has been the setting for a few stories already) so this was refreshing and the breakup felt very adult, though I think it could have done without the GF's cheating which only added a sting to it. After reading the afterword and the page that followed, I'm gonna need a oneshot with the original idea too!

joined Dec 4, 2016

I read yuri long time enough that girl x girl relationship definitely just not enough, it doesn't even amuse me unless it bring something new, some twist, not predictable overused plot.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

"we" speak for yourself fool! I like realistic portrayals of lesbian relationships. I'd give a lot to read stories from real experiences. there needs to be more raconteurs. Also, what you said didn't make a lot of sense. You don't read yuri for a realistic sense but instead for the girlxgirl aspect...Are you saying girlxgirl relationships aren't realistic? Is this just one big joke to you?

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

My thing? Cute fluffy moeshit with no drama, breakups (and sometimes when im being a prude chaste...sex!) Just gotta keep things pure and light right? But BAM! this came in and i got hit with such well-presented reality that I must say that this was one of the best college life yuri i've seen so far.

It's sad to see cheating happen and how it was suffering for the both of them but I'm glad they sorted their respective issues out and had an amicable split. The mention that they weren't even "that" into each other was a nice touch because it just fits with the theme that they went out for experimentation while looking for real love. Saeko really should have told Miwa though, it just brought back bad memories of Honey & Honey. Also expressive art style to boot!

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I have mixed feelings about this. Feel like it is unfair for the short hair one since she seems like she has this tiny crush on the the long hair... Then, it was just probably attachment, 5 months is quite a long time.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I liked the idea, it's different, I suspected the end, "let's go out cos there's no more options" lol, I once kept dating this girl cos I thought it was my last chance so, i totally get it xD

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Now please a sequel with the original plot meant for this one!

SomethingOrOther
joined May 15, 2018

"we" speak for yourself fool! I like realistic portrayals of lesbian relationships. I'd give a lot to read stories from real experiences. there needs to be more raconteurs. Also, what you said didn't make a lot of sense. You don't read yuri for a realistic sense but instead for the girlxgirl aspect...Are you saying girlxgirl relationships aren't realistic? Is this just one big joke to you?

"We" as in I and the other people who do the same as me. And damn. If you're not joking, then you must be some next level feminist, social justice warrior. How high is your IQ from 1 to 10?

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

If you're not joking, then you must be some next level feminist, social justice warrior. How high is your IQ from 1 to 10?

Youre trying too hard

To reply you must either login or sign up.