Forum › New Game discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Everyone should watch this nsfw fanmade video http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33082940?ss_id=aa271a1f-00b0-4f0a-aa9a-8c3c956ad923&ss_pos=1&&cp_in=wt_srch&cnt_transit=suggest I can almost understand the conversation, it's the second time this artist makes a long clip (and now with Usagi desuka characters included).

Hajime and Yun is the perfect ship!!

last edited at Apr 20, 2018 12:01PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

That got deleted quickly, but thankfully someone backed it up
https://my.mixtape.moe/jgpahh.mp4

joined Dec 28, 2016

That got deleted quickly, but thankfully someone backed it up
https://my.mixtape.moe/jgpahh.mp4

Wow....

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

At the end we can see the official ships next to each others AS IT SHOULD BE!

joined Mar 22, 2017

At the end we can see the official ships next to each others AS IT SHOULD BE!

Yup every ships is already SET IN STONE!

Need more cute Naru moment! That headpat. :3

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

that was surprisingly high quality

joined Jan 6, 2017

Those last few panels give me life

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Let's throw some raw meat to the shippers!

The cover page implied Momo was bustier than
Hajime, and the second panel corrects that. I
would say the busty girls pairing off with the
less-so girls is a theme.

joined Jul 26, 2016

These bosses know their underlings only too well... and poor Hifumi couldn't keep a secret to save her life lmao

Hajime, and the second panel corrects that.

Largely just an effect of everyone standing at different angles relative to the viewer methinks...

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Largely just an effect of everyone standing at different angles relative to the viewer methinks...

Also fun fact, breast size isn't static throughout a woman's life, even after puberty. The cast is largely in their young adulthood, and the younger of them (Momo, Aoba, Nene, etc.) aren't even 100% done growing. Beyond that, a woman's breasts can go up and down in size over large enough periods of time.

...not that I think that's what's happening here.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Either that, or there ain't no artist who can be bothered with a manipulating a Christmas sweater tone around those boobs.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Either that, or there ain't no artist who can be bothered with a manipulating a Christmas sweater tone around those boobs.

Point.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Everyone sleeping with their designated wives at the end there

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Also fun fact, breast size isn't static throughout a woman's life, even after puberty. The cast is largely in their young adulthood, and the younger of them (Momo, Aoba, Nene, etc.) aren't even 100% done growing. Beyond that, a woman's breasts can go up and down in size over large enough periods of time.

...not that I think that's what's happening here.

We should probably ask Hazuki Director, as she's said to be an expert in women's breasts going up and down.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

They're sleeping in pairs, that's so cute!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm just waiting for the new chapter to be updated here to make a bad star wars' reference

last edited at May 18, 2018 3:08PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Too embarrassing after all forget it :D I wonder if the new characters will have more weight later, doesn't really look like it.

Now moving on! I really like this chapter, Hajime had a lot of character development, the team in general had a lot! Can this survive without Kou? yeah, without a doubt.
Hajime is so effortless sexy hahaha

last edited at May 18, 2018 6:41PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well, even if they don't appear much it's still nice to see some of the staff outside the main focus group. Reminds us that this company's far more than just them.

Also lmao Umiko failing in the "bad cop" role

joined May 18, 2018

I d be glad if they released a season 3 of this

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

"instead of looking at the immediate profits" My immersion is ruined, i cant see this as a real game company now.

last edited at May 18, 2018 7:18PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

This chapter was kind-of infuriating. All of the criticism had literally nothing to do with the game and Yamato came off as kind-of incompetent and very annoying.

joined Jan 25, 2017

...Have we met Hana-chan before? I feel like we have but I can't remember when...

joined Jul 26, 2016

-- and Yamato came off as kind-of incompetent and very annoying.

Sounds like an accurate representation of the average workers' impression of the people above them (or at least above their immediate superiors) then. :v

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Omega Deuse posted:

This chapter was kind-of infuriating. All of the criticism had literally nothing to do with the game and Yamato came off as kind-of incompetent and very annoying.

Yeah, well someone had to be the last boss in this arc, but it was indeed super harsh saying stuff like "This won't happen, you won't deliver in time etc etc" like come on... I would understand if they had another game in development with more potential but discarding solid ideas like that isn't productive when you haven't even give it a chance.

But even if that was too hard, it was short too so I can let it pass (although, in anime it will feel more rude).

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I was kind of surprised because I couldn't tell if Hana was a man or woman before I read her name, but the 404: Men Not Found tag holds true.

To reply you must either login or sign up.