Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

joined Aug 10, 2016

oh, this character is back again.

joined Dec 20, 2016

XD Meanwhile I lost it because of the censor they used for her nipples. How did mochi pick that one? XD Pretty hilarious

The same one was used a few chapters back.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Someone has taken a liking to policewoman, it seems.

And the manager censor is amazing.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

i think maybe this series suffers from a lack of focus

Focus? Focus of what? Story?Yuri? Comedy? Boob? Character Development? Continuity? Beetle Sex?

Gotta admit there're a lot going on and a lot of couples all over the place, but that's totally not the bad thing at all,right?

ikr,
I never thought there's elitist in yuri community too lol

joined Mar 21, 2016

do not Lewd the policewoman plz

joined Mar 21, 2016

Guys, do remember how Ayumu and Tsubomi broke up.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch09#1

I don't know about you, but back then it seemed like Ayumu's relationship with Tsubomi was a rather casual form of dating, given that she simply leaves in a huff rather than, say, scream in Ayumu's face about stringing her along so callously and cruelly. It makes the current arc look kinda weird in how seriously Tsubomi is taking the relationship.

let alone holding hand,
I get the feeling they haven't had kissed each other yet. lol

joined Mar 21, 2016

i'm disgusted! i feel completly deceived! poor tsubomi! so daidou was a b*tch from the begining! she did'nt even shown any remorse about litteraly breaking tsubomi! spoiler because when she meet tsubomi again she didn't even realised that tsubomi was hurt by what she did! she lives happily with her sister while tsubomi lives unhappy and full of hatred and all this b*tch find good to say is: "she wasn't like that back then" who's fault do you think it is?! you just broke her! NOW i really hate daidou! plus it was obvious that tsubomi still loved her even after all this time!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch41#2

Ayumu really should have been honest from the beginning

It's kinda hard to see her happy with Sayo now, knowing how terrible she was to Tsubomi

you know what pisses me off the most? it's when sayo said: i can't believe you were in a relationship with this b*tch.
that is really unfair because Ayumu IS the real b*tch. it's exactly how you said! she wasn't honnest and even didn't care about being honnest some day! the reader's ending thinking that Tsubomi IS the bad guy but in contrarise! she is the victime. ayumu just dated a girl she didn't really love, this girl ended up taking their relationship really seriously (even thinking about getting married!) how does she think tsubomi was going to act after being so neglected by the one she loves? of course she is angry and she's right! and just for that this idiot sayo just say she's a "b*tch"? i was really mad when i saw that!

u can't blame ayumu like that dude,
we have no idea what she's been through all this time.
Im fairly certain things will be really difficult if you find yourself in love with your OWN sister,
this ain't smthn that we can say it out loud right of the bat u know.
the guilty consciousness is too overwhelming as it is, on top of that your sister literally said, she already has a boyfriend.
the situation is way stickier than u think.

the main reason ayumu was able to confess her feelings for real, most likely thanks to the stress that she's been build up for years.
she was like,
"screw it!
I love my sister..
I'll devour her for real right now n then I'll hang myself afterward if smthn goes wrong..."

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I'm a cop and I like see again that policewoman ♥ I need more cop's yuri :< or a cop girlfriend, ot both.
But sly, which cop's yuri manga exist? That Morinaga Milk manga, maybe we can count Murciélago, this policewoman, maybe we can count Kurogane Pukapuka-tai too but I don't know more :( Do you know some more? Pretty please ;;

joined Mar 21, 2016

I'm a cop and I like see again that policewoman ♥ I need more cop's yuri :< or a cop girlfriend, ot both.
But sly, which cop's yuri manga exist? That Morinaga Milk manga, maybe we can count Murciélago, this policewoman, maybe we can count Kurogane Pukapuka-tai too but I don't know more :( Do you know some more? Pretty please ;;

yuri cop huh?
hmm, that's pretty rare.
psycho pass? cuz u know, they're pretty much yuri cops for sure,
or mybe ga rei zero? since their job are practically maintaining order like a cop. so it must be the same thing then, even tho the bad guys are literally nthn but monsters lol

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

yuri cop huh?
hmm, that's pretty rare.
or mybe ga rei zero? since their job are practically maintaining order like a cop. so it must be the same thing then, even tho the bad guys are literally nthn but monsters lol

I think Morinaga Milk made a cop yuri manga, though it's a high school cop iirc.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

yuri cop huh?
hmm, that's pretty rare.

I know it's rare, I'm asking for that reason ;;
Hummm I had already seen Ga Rei Zero (and I have still a trauma with it) but I have to admit that I didn't read Psycho pass (I know it but I didn't read it yet. Is it trully yuri? I have to admit that didn't know that o.o). I have to admit that I just ended reading manga about cops if it has a woman xD but I preffer if those are yuri.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think Morinaga Milk made a cop yuri manga, though it's a high school cop iirc.

I have both tomes physically x'D I really enjoyed that manga (even when I preffer her other cop's work). It's fun to read and the end it's good. How bad it was cancelled :(

joined Mar 21, 2016

yuri cop huh?
hmm, that's pretty rare.

I know it's rare, I'm asking for that reason ;;
Hummm I had already seen Ga Rei Zero (and I have still a trauma with it) but I have to admit that I didn't read Psycho pass (I know it but I didn't read it yet. Is it trully yuri? I have to admit that didn't know that o.o). I have to admit that I just ended reading manga about cops if it has a woman xD but I preffer if those are yuri.

without a doubt, there are yuri moments in psycho pass season 1, especially in psycho pass season 2 the yuriism is stronger.

well, since gen urobuchi the author of psycho pass, he's also the one who brought puella magi madoka magica upon us. n it's known worldwide that one of char akuma homura is kinda yuri, so gen urobuchi is definitely on our side. it's just fyi btw, I hope u don't mind lol
ps. fate illya is also one of his works, even tho it ain't as yuri as puella

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

well, since gen urobuchi the author of psycho pass, he's also the one who brought puella magi madoka magica upon us. n it's known worldwide that one of char akuma homura is kinda yuri, so gen urobuchi is definitely on our side. it's just fyi btw, I hope u don't mind lol

Homura's lesbianism is a bit complicated. Urobochi has said that her love grew not from sexual attraction, but from Madoka being the the driving force of her life for so long. That doesn't mean that she DOESN'T want a romantic relationship deep down though, it's just not clear.

joined Mar 21, 2016

Homura's lesbianism is a bit complicated. Urobochi has said that her love grew not from sexual attraction, but from Madoka being the the driving force of her life for so long. That doesn't mean that she DOESN'T want a romantic relationship deep down though, it's just not clear.

or mybe madoka is the most yuri one here,

I get the feeling madoka chose to become mado kami was solely for homura's sake.
since madoka literally said, "Ive found my true wish now, don't worry I won't let u down homura". see, she simply didn't want to let down her friend who's been suffering for her sake at that timeline. we gotta remember there was another timeline where madoka literally became magical girl just cuz of dead cat. such an extremely shallow motivation, as expected from her lol

if madoka truly wanted the best for homura. why wouldn't she erase her existence completely from her? she's god, Im fairly certain brainwashing ppl wouldn't have been much of a big deal at all for her.
not only that, she also gave her red ribbon to her. for wut purpose? she legit didn't have any gut to let homura go.
if she truly saw all of those timelines homura's been through, she should've known homura nature, she should've known how insane n possessive homura really is, she should've known homura is a type of person who doesn't know how to give up.
wut an irresponsible act imo, as if she subconsciously doesn't want homura to give up or move on.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

or mybe madoka is the most yuri one here,

I get the feeling madoka chose to become mado kami was solely for homura's sake.
since madoka literally said, "Ive found my true wish now, don't worry I won't let u down homura". see, she simply didn't want to let down her friend who's been suffering for her sake at that timeline. we gotta remember there was another timeline where madoka literally became magical girl just cuz of dead cat. such an extremely shallow motivation, as expected from her lol

if madoka truly wanted the best for homura. why wouldn't she erase her existence completely from her? she's god, Im fairly certain brainwashing ppl wouldn't have been much of a big deal at all for her.
not only that, she also gave her red ribbon to her. for wut purpose? she legit didn't have any gut to let homura go.
if she truly saw all of those timelines homura's been through, she should've known homura nature, she should've known how insane n possessive homura really is, she should've known homura is a type of person who doesn't know how to give up.
wut an irresponsible act imo, as if she subconsciously doesn't want homura to give up or move on.

The morality in Madoka, like in all of Urobochi's works that I've seen, is very very nuanced, and also subjective. I think Madoka did everything she did because she thought it was the right thing to do, either not knowing what Homura would eventually become, or knowing it and still believing it would lead to the best outcome overall. Whether she or not she made the right decision with her wish, and what exactly motivates her after making it, are up for the viewer to decide for themselves.

Although I have to admit, in her human form she comes off as someone who might be gay. Just the overall vibe I got.

last edited at May 9, 2018 12:51AM

DynastyMaker
Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

i'm disgusted! i feel completly deceived! poor tsubomi! so daidou was a b*tch from the begining! she did'nt even shown any remorse about litteraly breaking tsubomi! spoiler because when she meet tsubomi again she didn't even realised that tsubomi was hurt by what she did! she lives happily with her sister while tsubomi lives unhappy and full of hatred and all this b*tch find good to say is: "she wasn't like that back then" who's fault do you think it is?! you just broke her! NOW i really hate daidou! plus it was obvious that tsubomi still loved her even after all this time!

It's kinda hard to see her happy with Sayo now, knowing how terrible she was to Tsubomi

you know what pisses me off the most? it's when sayo said: i can't believe you were in a relationship with this b*tch.
that is really unfair because Ayumu IS the real b*tch. it's exactly how you said! she wasn't honnest and even didn't care about being honnest some day! the reader's ending thinking that Tsubomi IS the bad guy but in contrarise! she is the victime. ayumu just dated a girl she didn't really love, this girl ended up taking their relationship really seriously (even thinking about getting married!) how does she think tsubomi was going to act after being so neglected by the one she loves? of course she is angry and she's right! and just for that this idiot sayo just say she's a "b*tch"? i was really mad when i saw that!

Im fairly certain things will be really difficult if you find yourself in love with your OWN sister,
the guilty consciousness is too overwhelming as it is, on top of that your sister literally said, she already has a boyfriend.

the main reason ayumu was able to confess her feelings for real, most likely thanks to the stress that she's been build up for years.
she was like,
"screw it!
I love my sister..
I'll devour her for real right now n then I'll hang myself afterward if smthn goes wrong..."

Even in that case, Ayumu shouldn't have pretended to be in a serious relationship

If later chapters are any indication, all she wanted from other girls was sex anyway

Which ironically, she won't initiate with Tsubomi ...She can't bring herself to kiss her either (poor Tsu)

Even in the other series, Ayumu lies to Sayo about Tsubomi for no reason, and ignores the latter's phone calls

If she had been honest from the beginning, then she wouldn't look so bad right now

last edited at May 9, 2018 12:08PM

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

...Why now?

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

Even in that case, Ayumu shouldn't have pretended to be in a serious relationship

If later chapters are any indication, all she wanted from other girls was sex anyway

Which ironically, she won't initiate with Tsubomi ...She can't bring herself to kiss her either (poor Tsu)

Even in the other series, Ayumu lies to Sayo about Tsubomi for no reason, and ignores the latter's phone calls

If she had been honest from the beginning, then she wouldn't look so bad right now

seriously f*ck ayumu! i don't want to hear about her ever. this b*tch disgusts me. if mochi make another chapter with her i won't even read it. anyway poor mikki! she's taking all the blame for the aunt prank :D i couldn't stop laugthing!

last edited at May 9, 2018 8:23PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So Big Auntie turns out to be a naughty prankster. I always imagined her to be as stoic, deadpan and comically serious as her expressions always were before this chapter.

...Why now?

Are you responding to someone in particular?

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

So Big Auntie turns out to be a naughty prankster. I always imagined her to be as stoic, deadpan and comically serious as her expressions always were before this chapter.

...Why now?

Are you responding to someone in particular?

I was referring to this particular chapter. We have Tsubomi's backstory and Nazuki(?)'s mysterious subplot going on, and suddenly we cut to a character who I don't think has ever been focused on before. I mean, not that I would expect actual development from this manga (God forbid!), but the timing of this chapter still feels abrupt.

joined Mar 21, 2016

she was like,
"screw it!
I love my sister..

an ancient greek philosopher once said, "you reap wut u sow"

if tsu had left ayumu sooner, Im sure she wouldn't have to go through any suffering. idk if it's me but I get the feeling tsu might've realized ayumu's tendency from the very beginning, but still she chose to be with her anyway. as result
it's inevitable for tsu to get hurted in the end, I guess u could say, she got wut she deserved. ayumu did nthn wrong

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

YOOOO, THE OLDER MARRIED LESBIANS SISTERS ARE FINALLY HERE

last edited at May 9, 2018 10:24PM

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

this chapter makes me wonder if the aunt unintentionally trolls Miki (or the other children) a lot

last edited at May 9, 2018 10:26PM

joined Jun 3, 2017

Wew.., this comment section is crazy with tons of theories lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.