Forum › New Game discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Doki just released the new chapter... along with new versions of 65 and 66... Please, do yourself a favor and check out chapter 65 bonus pages... Nothing can compare to what I'm feeling right now. https://doki.co/2018/03/29/new-game-chapter-73/
As for the new chapter why is different with Momo?! Why are you like this Aoba chan! now is officially a triangle

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

You're going to want to reread the updated chapter 65.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

The new chapter was cute, but whew those bonus pages from vol.7... please author-san, do the right thing and not break Rin's gay little heart.

joined May 10, 2015

Those Rin pages though, poor girl has got it hard.

_20181030_021259
joined Apr 21, 2017

I do the same thing to my cat

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I have the feeling this author loves cats.

BellaLestrange
C8jj6l5uiaacadt_jpg__1llcu
joined Aug 13, 2017

Oh, how I miss Kou!

joined Jan 25, 2017

I kind of like how the Kou in Rin's fantasies starts off looking a bit more boyish and then shifts to look more like herself by the end as Rin stops thinking about the novel so much as just herself and Kou.

Please let Rin visit Kou soon, Tokunou...

Img_1189
joined Jul 4, 2017

Aoba’s interactions with her cat are so cute.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

W- why does this author insist on cucking Rin all the time

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

W- why does this author insist on cucking Rin all the time

No offenses count until Rin finds a way to finally Spit It Out.

It’s like when bureaucrats say, “Let’s start by getting you into the system.”

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I never got too attached to any one ship in this manga. Then Momo came along and I started reading every chapter three times for those Momo x Aoba moments

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Poor Rin being Kousexual. :'(

joined Apr 6, 2013

And thus that is the story of how Overwatch was made

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like where this is going!! and I didn't know Rin was an artist too.

joined May 23, 2015

Uh, she was head of the art team for the first two volumes before Kou took over. She just did environment and scenery art, not characters.

joined Mar 22, 2017

There is surely a lot of things to looking forward to.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Uh, she was head of the art team for the first two volumes before Kou took over. She just did environment and scenery art, not characters.

Did we ever actually see anything that she drew? For everyone else, seeing their actual creative production is a bit of a moment of truth for their characterization (when we get concrete evidence that Aoba is very good, but still not as good as Kou, etc.).

I’m sure I could be forgetting something, but although if I had thought about her job title and the references to the past for a minute I would have realized that Rin must be artist herself, when I think of the character I only think of her as being an administrator and liaison with the higher-ups at Eagle Jump.

Obviously, a careful re-read of the entire series is in order—I’ll have to notify everyone at work that I’ll be occupied for a while.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

''dont you have any dreams?''

''to marry you''

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Shinii posted:

''dont you have any dreams?''

''to marry kou''

fixed

joined Jan 25, 2017

Did we ever actually see anything that she drew? For everyone else, seeing their actual creative production is a bit of a moment of truth for their characterization (when we get concrete evidence that Aoba is very good, but still not as good as Kou, etc.).

I’m sure I could be forgetting something, but although if I had thought about her job title and the references to the past for a minute I would have realized that Rin must be artist herself, when I think of the character I only think of her as being an administrator and liaison with the higher-ups at Eagle Jump.

Obviously, a careful re-read of the entire series is in order—I’ll have to notify everyone at work that I’ll be occupied for a while.

I definitely don't remember ever seeing any of Kou's art in the series, although she's definitely mentioned that she's an artist. Hopefully this new arc we seem to be starting on helps fix that!

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I definitely don't remember ever seeing any of Kou's art in the series, [...].

You meant Rin's art?

But it's true that she is mainly presented in a managerial role; even if recent methods (in my country at least) wants to educate people purely on managerial techniques, it happens that people switch to managerial position while, sadly imo, dismissing completely their original work/position. We need people to lead us, I guess!

last edited at Apr 17, 2018 7:17AM

joined May 23, 2015

She's shown at her computer desk with a tablet in front of it multiple times, but environments and scenery as a whole has not been featured at all. We haven't even seen anyone else on the team, outside of Rin before her promotion. Just like we haven't seen anyone else on the animation team but Hajime, or anyone in project planning except Hazuki (and Hajime).

There's still lots of other places in the company for the story to explore and lots more people for Aoba to make friends with.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

There's still lots of other places in the company for the story to explore and lots more people for Aoba to make friends with.

"Make friends with" aka "obliviously collecting a harem." I wonder what will happen if the Aoba-struck ever become aware of one another.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I wonder what will happen if the Aoba-struck ever become aware of one another.

Either they work out a rotation system, or this.
Coming soon to theaters near you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.