Forum › Honey Switch discussion

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

why didn't they put the wishful thinking tag on this?
*sigh
I feel so betrayed ;_;

joined Oct 15, 2014

*sigh
I feel so betrayed ;_;

I know right

joined Sep 11, 2014

The artwork was good, but that's it? This has to have a sequel, else it's quite disappointing.

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Its kinda weird, at first glance this artwork isn't really for me, but the characters are actually extremely cute

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

*sigh
I feel so betrayed ;_;

I know right

What are y'all talking about? I've read dozens and dozens of one-shots on this site that doesn't end with them declaring they're love for each other, where it just hints that they'll prolly be together one day. It's clearly the 'she likes her but she doesn't really know it herself yet' trope, in the last few pages. It's just some light hearted yuri. You know, the ones where the mangaka leaves it open so they can continue if it gets noticed.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 19
becuase

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, it's implied that they will, eventually, be an item. No need to spell it out further.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

I'm pretty sure that there'd be a kiss within four more pages, honestly. There's no way Rikka can avoid dropping her spaghetti for that much longer.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Such a cute adult with glasses. It's so rare that you see that!

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

pg 19
becuase
fixed. Oh sharp-eyed one.

last edited at Apr 9, 2018 8:34AM

joined Mar 21, 2016

*sigh
I feel so betrayed ;_;

I know right

What are y'all talking about? I've read dozens and dozens of one-shots on this site that doesn't end with them declaring they're love for each other, where it just hints that they'll prolly be together one day. It's clearly the 'she likes her but she doesn't really know it herself yet' trope, in the last few pages. It's just some light hearted yuri. You know, the ones where the mangaka leaves it open so they can continue if it gets noticed.

I changed my mind,
I really like this "Yuri" one shot where we didn't get anywhere n' nothing happened.

joined Jun 3, 2017

So it's one sided thing?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

You weird Rikka

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Stretch vibes

last edited at Apr 9, 2018 8:14PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I changed my mind,
I really like this "Yuri" one shot where we didn't get anywhere n' nothing happened.

MC is clearly in love her co-worker. Even assuming the feelings are clearly stated to be one-sided (which they aren't), it's still yuri. It's completely fine to say it wasn't to your tastes, but it makes no sense to imply the story is any less yuri than others.

joined Mar 21, 2016

I changed my mind,

MC is clearly in love her co-worker. Even assuming the feelings are clearly stated to be one-sided (which they aren't), it's still yuri. It's completely fine to say it wasn't to your tastes, but it makes no sense to imply the story is any less yuri than others.

exactly!

however I see no wishful thinking or angsssst tags whatsoever.
considering tha fact the MC kept imagining her feelings nd stuff, n' clearly there's one sided thing in this one shot.

that's why I said "I feel so betrayed",

Imean, when I saw the tags, Ithought it was fine but.. they shot me out of nowhere, n' I couldn't dodge it.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Dunno, love, I'm not sure a single panel would warrant Wishful thinking. About Aaaaaangst, maybe, but idk, compared to the other stories on the site tagged with it, this doesn't look particularly angsty. You should suggest them if you think they apply, though.

Imean, when I saw the tags, Ithought it was fine but.. they shot me out of nowhere, n' I couldn't dodge it.

If you really want to avoid this, though, I'd suggest always reading the comments before the stories. (I, particularly, usually enjoy being caught off-guard by my readings).

joined Mar 21, 2016

Dunno, love, I'm not sure a single panel would warrant Wishful thinking. About Aaaaaangst, maybe, but idk, compared to the other stories on the site tagged with it, this doesn't look particularly angsty. You should suggest them if you think they apply, though.

If you really want to avoid this, though, I'd suggest always reading the comments before the stories. (I, particularly, usually enjoy being caught off-guard by my readings).

well, since I see NO OMINOUS tags on this one shot.
don't blame me if I assumed it would be fine n chose to read it asap. it's as simple as that imo

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Is this a one shot or not?

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

yes, it's a one-shot.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Haha, this is totally yuri. They like each other's individual scents. That's a lot more yuri than most.

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

I changed my mind,

exactly!

considering tha fact the MC kept imagining her feelings nd stuff, n' clearly there's one sided thing in this one shot.

that's why I said "I feel so betrayed",

It was clearly implied to be the first stage of their relationship. Every relationship usually has one liking the other first, obviously. I suppose I can see where you're coming from, you feel A bit cheated cuz it seems like you didn't get to see the ending. I understand that, really. I've been reading Yuri manga and fanfics for so long that I spose shit like that just doesn't bother me anymore. What I would suggest for you to do is click on lots of sex tags. 90% of the time you'll get some sort of resolution. Personally, I prefer the moderate amounts of sex tag, there's generally more plot. Happy reading!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Uguu I'd love to see a sequel to this!

joined Nov 9, 2014

I'm anosmic so I cant understand this one at all haha

joined Dec 18, 2014

Can't we already have a "Doesn't go anywhere" tag?
Then a lot of people could stop wasting their time on things like this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.