Forum › Love Live! School Idol Diary discussion

joined Apr 12, 2014

Ughhh what you talking about Nozomi... you are Eli lover

B6c1f04788d8af2d84ea30189c7c22cee271b73a1364905957
joined Nov 10, 2017

Thank you based translator for continuing the the translations for School Idol Diary!
Deliciously dense Nozomi is way much WORSE and painful compared to common PKE dense Eli.
Was this after the "Nozomi goes by herself on college searching and Eli gets mad" or the "Eli throws a tantrum at Nozomi because she went to Maki and Umi for studies instead of her"? My memory is a bit foggy someone remind me.

Also there would be no change on the artist tag? Shibasaki Shouji is now the artist not Oda Masaru.
I still find it funny that the artist is known for his `100% healthy het doujins.

I think it is after. Some scans I saw from chapter 1 which btw is around 70 pages so it is a long chapter shows Eli and Nozomi in some sort of drama and page 77 from the Dating Pair chapter says "We quarreled a teeny bit..." so the drama has passed.

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 12:13PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

^What was Nico dishonest about exactly? How much she was getting paid?

I meant, mostly, about the fact that Maki's cute and Nico's grateful to her. Although she does seem to think she's putting something over on the whole world, most of the time (even though she isn't).

By the way, how did Nozomi get placed in "Pure" by SIF? I think she should be in Smile (nothing says it can't be a suggestive smile, after all) and the purest member of µ's, Rin, should be in Pure.

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 2:08PM

Ch4qlxzveaapabt
joined Mar 7, 2017

I think it is after. Some scans I saw from chapter 1 which btw is around 70 pages so it is a long chapter shows Eli and Nozomi in some sort of drama and page 77 from the Dating Pair chapter says "We quarreled a teeny bit..." so the drama has passed.

70pages? No wonder translators won't touch it xD
Ah then it really was after. Thank you!

joined Nov 10, 2017

70pages? No wonder translators won't touch it xD
Ah then it really was after. Thank you!

I'm sure it'll be translated eventually.

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

Deliciously dense Nozomi is way much WORSE and painful compared to common PKE dense Eli.
Was this after the "Nozomi goes by herself on college searching and Eli gets mad" or the "Eli throws a tantrum at Nozomi because she went to Maki and Umi for studies instead of her"? My memory is a bit foggy someone remind me.

The second one, I have the SID here next to me. They quarrel, they make up, they hug for 4-5 pages or so and then they act like a married couple at Nozomi's while Eli helps her studying.

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

In page 84 is the that ring she gave Nozomi a ring that she treasures related to her mom or a souvenir ring she just bought?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

"subtext" Yeah, sure, whatever you say.

Nozomi, stop being a useless lesbian, you're ruining my impression of you!

joined Oct 9, 2011

No, Nozomi, you stop right there, you are Eli's lover, and you are going to get married to her and have a happy marriage with plenty of science babies, cause I said so.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

No, Nozomi, you stop right there, you are Eli's lover, and you are going to get married to her and have a happy marriage with plenty of science babies, cause I said so.

You got the marriage part correctly. We are all aware that they got married officially.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

"subtext" Yeah, sure, whatever you say.

Nozomi, stop being a useless lesbian, you're ruining my impression of you!

Well, they're both useless lesbians in a way. Look at how they are eye fucking but still being dense about each other's feelings. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Blade_of_the_darkmoon_(dsiii)_-_01
joined Mar 18, 2018

Yume no meiro... yuri no meiro...

PootisPainisHere
12-09-06-13-47_0_large_metal_gear_solid_wtf_thumb
joined May 18, 2017

In page 84 is the that ring she gave Nozomi a ring that she treasures related to her mom or a souvenir ring she just bought?

Yeah, that part was confusing. I think that's her school ring? And then Nozomi gave it back to her saying it was a rehearsal? My guess is that they didn't buy any rings at all saying that they'll come back again

Edit: or Eli found a ring that is similar to her school ring and told Nozomi to buy it for her, idk

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 3:44AM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

By the way, how did Nozomi get placed in "Pure" by SIF?

Smile seems to be designated as the energetic playful cuties so you have Rin, Honoka, Nico (aka the San Baka) for µ's and Hanamaru, Chika, Mari for Aqours.

Cool is definitely the cool, mysterious and elegant types like Maki, Umi, Eli for µ's and Yoshiko, Riko, Dia for Aqours.

Pure seems to be reserved for shy, innocent, motherly types such as Hanayo, Kotori, Nozomi for µ's and Ruby, You, Kanan for Aqours.

joined Nov 10, 2017

I believe at page 84 it's just a souvenir ring hence the "We'll both have the same souvenir ring" to exchange to each other. Though I don't see a ring on Nozomi's fingers on page 86 when she slides a ring on Eli. Nor do I see any rings on them on any other page afterwards too.
Also Eli's mom school ring won't be given to Eli until she graduates as written in page 85 so Eli couldn't have given it to Nozomi.
Even if it is just a souvenir ring between Nozomi and Eli I think it will hold a sentimental value to the both of them.

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 2:12PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

By the way, how did Nozomi get placed in "Pure" by SIF?

Smile seems to be designated as the energetic playful cuties so you have Rin, Honoka, Nico (aka the San Baka) for µ's and Hanamaru, Chika, Mari for Aqours.

Cool is definitely the cool, mysterious and elegant types like Maki, Umi, Eli for µ's and Yoshiko, Riko, Dia for Aqours.

Pure seems to be reserved for shy, innocent, motherly types such as Hanayo, Kotori, Nozomi for µ's and Ruby, You, Kanan for Aqours.

If im not mistaken, it was explained by Nozomi herself to Nico in anime that she's actually "pure" for she cannot work as a shrine maiden if she's not. And she's a goddess so she's pure no matter what, eventho she loves touching tiddies. XD

PootisPainisHere
12-09-06-13-47_0_large_metal_gear_solid_wtf_thumb
joined May 18, 2017

I believe at page 84 it's just a souvenir ring hence the "We'll both have the same souvenir ring" to exchange to each other. Though I don't see a ring on Nozomi's fingers on page 86 when she slides a ring on Eli. Nor do I see any rings on them on any other page afterwards too.
Also Eli's mom school ring won't be given to Eli until she graduates as written in page 85 so Eli couldn't have given it to Nozomi.
Even if it is just a souvenir ring between Nozomi and Eli I think it will hold a sentimental value to the both of them.

But weren't they passed the final exam as stated at the beginning? I think this story was post-graduation, or maybe somewhere between the exam and the graduation announcement?

joined Nov 10, 2017

But weren't they passed the final exam as stated at the beginning? I think this story was post-graduation, or maybe somewhere between the exam and the graduation announcement?

I don't think they are done with high school yet. They did their final for the winter term, but I think they have one final term in the spring.

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 12:00AM

joined Jul 26, 2014

"future lover" tf?? bitch YOU'RE her lover excuse the fuck outta you

Lavidaescomounacajadebombones
joined Nov 12, 2017

I love eli a lot

Ch4qlxzveaapabt
joined Mar 7, 2017

I wish Santa μ's would visit me too

Ch4qlxzveaapabt
joined Mar 7, 2017

Now that reminds me from the Nozoeli masterpost that somewhere in Radio Garden Voice Garden, it had a portion where Eli gives one of her gloves to Nozomi because her hands were cold and Nozomi is too gay to use the gloves Eli gave her as a gift.
So they hold hands unguardedly.

Also it's nice to see this girly and warm Eli and how she's still a bit religous here and in her SID.
Smol Eli is sad she doesn't get gifts in Christmas time will be a good fit with Smol lonely Nozomi who's childhood dream was too become Santa Claus (;_; so she can spread happiness to others).
They showed the baka part of Nozomi hahaha.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Now that reminds me from the Nozoeli masterpost that somewhere in Radio Garden Voice Garden, it had a portion where Eli gives one of her gloves to Nozomi because her hands were cold and Nozomi is too gay to use the gloves Eli gave her as a gift.
So they hold hands unguardedly.

In addition-- Eli made a special accessory just for her for Christmas even though the gift exchange was over

Also it's nice to see this girly and warm Eli and how she's still a bit religous here and in her SID.

It's not really surprising..I think she's just only showing a tough front as seen in the anime and as Nozomi said, she's seen even the most embarrassing side of Eli. You only show that to the person you're comfortable with. Also, “Elichi’s the darling and I’m the honey”  (The text also reveals that Eli’s the one who gets clingy and lonely easily)

last edited at Apr 9, 2018 11:26PM

Communityicon_m1xab17bcvx71
joined Jul 14, 2017

I was smiling the entire time reading the NozoEli chapter... WHEN IS THE ROMEO AND JULIET ONE GONNA GET TRANSLATED?! ;-;

To reply you must either login or sign up.