Forum › Miniature Garden Cosmos discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I actually really like this manga. Sure the art isn't really what most people would consider "good" in any definition of the word, but I like it's weirdness, especially the eyes. And I love the strangeness of the main character, her love of the supernatural and her complete dis-interest in her "senpai's", which is a nice break from the norm in manga. I've laughed a number of times while reading it, and hope to see more in the future.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Teadybear!!
Ah, loved that one.
It's a nice little manga and i'm happy there is a new chapter from time to time.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I love it!
Also, it's a hit to every school-life-everybody's-a-lesbian-I-love-onee-sama-kyaa-blush-faint type of manga, which get old really fast.

last edited at Mar 17, 2013 5:18PM

joined Jul 3, 2011

I love it!
Also, it's a hit to every school-life-everybody's-a-lesbian-I-love-onee-sama-blush-faint type of manga, which get old really fast.

I couldn't agree with you more and I'm sure her senpai would agree with you too, lol.

last edited at Mar 17, 2013 11:16AM

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I love school-life-everybody's-a-lesbian-I-love-onee-sama-kyaa-blush-faint type of manga.

But, I think Fuwa's character is hilarious. Her unfazed non-reaction to everything is adorable, and she makes a great foil to Ryou even more so than she does the twins. And, all together as a foursome, they're just awesome.

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

I just love the main character.

She's just the ideal mc.
xD

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

dang. thanks for making me laugh fuwa and the gang. i really love this series xp

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Best series updated :D

last edited at May 1, 2014 5:37PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The yuri...THE YURI!!

Seriously though, best series.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

My reaction upon getting an update notification.

fuwa

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for translating, I didn't know this series, I've read 4 chapters, it doesn't looks yuri but is very fun! although I'm a little scared of the release schedule... Like reading berserk

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

it doesn't looks yuri

Are you kidding? Ryou and Fuwa make a great couple.

last edited at May 2, 2014 12:58AM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

@drpepperfan I'm sorry, but I've been meaning to ask. What is your avatar image from. I know it's Touhou, but every time I see I want to know what's going on.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

A weird picture of Marisa treating Alice to a Mustard Spark by Bondo.

That is all I know about the context of it. Look it up if you dare.

joined Apr 9, 2013

This series has got to be one of my favorites. Fuwa's nonchalance is so funny. She's so logical but why doesn't she try applying the cat theory with the twins on herself. And then maybe experience a paranormal activity for herself. but then again how do you try not to want something you want.Also are these paranormal activities real in this manga? I can't really tell.

last edited at May 2, 2014 2:02AM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Thanks for translating, I didn't know this series, I've read 4 chapters, it doesn't looks yuri but is very fun! although I'm a little scared of the release schedule... Like reading berserk

There is a big difference here. Berserk would cause multiple heart attacks and this one would just be annoyance or disappointment.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

are these paranormal activities real in this manga?

I think that's left up to the imagination.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

A weird picture of Marisa treating Alice to a Mustard Spark by Bondo.

That is all I know about the context of it. Look it up if you dare.

Ah. Thank you. I suppose it makes a bit more sense seeing the rest of the authors work.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

it doesn't looks yuri

Are you kidding? Ryou and Fuwa make a great couple.

Yeah like... Friends so far, because nobody has said (in these 4 chapters) something like "why is my heart beating so fast?" but of course I'm waiting for that develpment, I like what I see!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'd say subtext. Maybe Ryou's crush on twins qualifies?
Great stuff regardless. Fuwa's awesome.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Just as the twins says it feels very refreshing, all the common clichés are skipped and is so fun that Fuwa always treats the senpais like they're always in the way. I was a bit hesitating if I would actually like this manga, glad I read it, hoping for more~

last edited at Jun 4, 2014 12:25AM

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

man it would really seal the deal if the author really went ryou x fuwa and left the twins to their zealous fans lol. for once, the popular student council member/the popular dumb athlete do NOT get the mc! mwahahah!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I can't stop looking at her eyes

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

I can't see the yuri but I like it :D

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I read this manga when I was really pissed of and it still made me laugh and feel relaxed :D So awesome :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.