Forum › A Lollipop or a Bullet discussion

On an even more unrelated note, I used to use that many ellipses years ago...now I can limit it to about once a post.

For the sake of on topic. I like the art in this series, but the story just seems very lacking. I dunno, maybe I should try reading it again it's been forever.

joined May 22, 2013

For the sake of on topic. I like the art in this series, but the story just seems very lacking. I dunno, maybe I should try reading it again it's been forever.

ooh yeah the art is pretty good...i like it also....the story is depressing.....

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I ask one question this is a shoujo ai or yuri

Neither, that's why it's not tagged with it.

I beg to differ. I think we ought to have a slightly shoujo ai tag (IK slightly shoujo ai is an absurd tag. If anyone could word it better, that would be great). I've read the translations and have seen the raws, and I'm pretty sure Nagisa has developed some kind of feelings for Mokuzu. And, Mokuzu likes Nagisa in a more than friendly way. So, this deserves another kind of tag. Because there's romance (even though it's kinda one-sided.)

Hey, I think a one-sided love tag is also a cool thing. Just an idea.

last edited at Sep 25, 2013 9:03AM

joined Aug 8, 2013

shoujo-ai tag

Yes, let's lower the collective IQ of this site by another 50 or so points.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I'm pretty sure Nagisa has developed some kind of feelings for Mokuzu. And, Mokuzu likes Nagisa in a more than friendly way.

I personally think so too, but that's probably because I wear yuri goggles 24/7. The matter seems to really be very much open to discussion - Mokozu seems to have never had a friend before, so her clinginess could be put down to that, and Nagisa doesn't treat her as a friend until the last few chapters.
I loved the night scene with the two of them just talking by the sea, and my heart broke with the whole running away thing even though it's so cliched. If only they could have escaped and lived happily ever after. ToT

So if you put a slightly shoujo-ai tag on it despite the tiny amount of material which could be construed as their having feelings for each other, you might as well put a het tag on it because of Kanajima's crush on Mokuzu and Nagisa's crush on Kanajimi too. Even though I thoroughly support Mokuzu x Nagisa. It's probably significant that Nagisa protected Mokuzu from Kanajima and later even comforted her after Mokuzu beat Kanajima up, since normally you'd expect a person to fly to their crush's defence. I think I'm undermining myself a little here...

Hey, I think a one-sided love tag is also a cool thing.

I agree, I like that sort of thing too.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I personally think so too, but that's probably because I wear yuri goggles 24/7. The matter seems to really be very much open to discussion - Mokozu seems to have never had a friend before,

Yeah, but I think she did have some friends before however, they weren't "real" friends. I say that she had had friends because she attract attention (cause she's pretty and a daughter of a celebrity). Somewhere in the first chapter (or second) we see Mokuzu entering the school and, her classmates' interest were all centred on her (as she was different from them; a city-girl and such). She seem to love the attention, but she realises that Nagisa wasn't interested in her. If she just wanted a friend, she could've chosen any of her new classmates. Since she "pursued" Nagisa, I believe what she felt for her was something more than mere friendship.

so her clinginess could be put down to that, and Nagisa doesn't treat her as a friend until the last few chapters.

That could be the case too.

So if you put a slightly shoujo-ai tag on it despite the tiny amount of material which could be construed as their having feelings for each other, you might as well put a het tag on it because of Kanajima's crush on Mokuzu and Nagisa's crush on Kanajimi too.

Couldn't have said it better.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Only on ch. 6, but everything about this is scaring the shit out of me...I would NOT want to be the unlucky person to attract the attention of anybody as crazy as Minuko (Monuko? I forget). It's just kind of crazy to think that some people in real life can get caught up in some dangerous and highly irrelevant situations tht can change their whole life for worse...thts what this story reminds me of (so far...idk if i'll ever read it all)

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

It's already completed not abandoned, I read chapter 10 thru 13 on another website, I do hope you upload it here as well :) and sorry if it's the wrong place to type this ^-^"

joined Nov 11, 2013

A manga of achievement.

joined Dec 4, 2013

the story was so sad and mystery i begin to love the story and at the end i realize that it was a painful and sorrowful story i want to know the ending of the story i want to know the truth in the story pleas make more.

last edited at Jan 4, 2014 8:37AM

joined May 17, 2013

Oh yes jesus lord in heaven an update. Prayers are answered and angels sing. Lok'tar Ogar and all that good jazz.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I am struggling a little - I have already read the translated version done by the other groups and I am not sure if I should reread it now that yuriproject does it's own version. It was a quite intense read in the first place but left such an uncomfortable feeling. Does yuriproject's translation differ much from the one we already have?

last edited at Apr 29, 2014 6:57PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

so i only just read chapter 10..............you know how asuka got torn apart in EoE? i want to do that to this asshole

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

Glad to see this is still being updated. I thought it was abandoned.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

From the beginning I waited for the yuri in this one. But all I recieved was despair and more despair OTL

The_guy
joined Feb 26, 2012

Thank you! I thought this was lost forever!

last edited at Apr 29, 2014 9:21PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

humph.... so is this abandoned or has some other group adopted it?

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

humph.... so is this abandoned or has some other group adopted it?

That's something I'd like to know, too. Is this update a herald of more to come, or is it a "fake" signal only meant to catch up to everywhere else?

joined May 17, 2013

Just read the rest of this on mangapanda. BOY, Jesus I did not expect that ending.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Just read the rest of this on mangapanda. BOY, Jesus I did not expect that ending.

i just read the ending..........may the bastards souls burn for all eternity, actually i'll burn it, slowly.

942301_10151455987491840_2065344422_n
joined Aug 26, 2011

To hell with happy ending that was full of despair oh that worthless of a father how could he do that.

last edited at Apr 30, 2014 2:36AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

To hell with happy ending that was full of despair oh that worthless of a father how could he do that.

worthless? more like evil, shit like this is why i sympathized with light until he killed the guy he thought was L and became a SK of his own

joined Apr 29, 2014

I read the final chapters... I am now damaged.

joined Sep 11, 2013

Oh god, no. If this story doesn't have a happy ending, I'll never recover.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Oh god, no. If this story doesn't have a happy ending, I'll never recover.

remember the doctors "everybody lives!" line? reverse that >:)
EDIT: how do i spoilers?

last edited at Apr 30, 2014 2:50PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.