Forum › Posts by Nep

joined Sep 11, 2013

The girls in this one were a real treat. We need more non-stereotypically feminine combos in yuri.

joined Sep 11, 2013

Finally, a manga about real life lesbianism. Or at least... This eerily resembles mine.

Am I fucked up?

joined Sep 11, 2013

This is my /jam/.

joined Sep 11, 2013

Oh my gooooosh~

Mayuyu is literally the cutest thing. Shy chubby girls with one-sided crushes are so niche, but SO worth it.

Nep
Cake discussion 16 Jun 23:07
joined Sep 11, 2013

This one was sad. Reminded me of growing up poor.

And he dad was such a passive aggressive jerk. You don't shit on your little kid telling you about their day like that! Also, what's wrong with carrying cake in a container? Why does the size matter if it's a paper box???

So many emotions, so little sense.

Nep
Lemonade discussion 16 Jun 22:58
joined Sep 11, 2013

Muh. It was interesting, but not all that compelling in retrospect. A good introductory yuri, I bet.

joined Sep 11, 2013

A cute concept! I hope it doesn't turn out grimdark or something.

joined Sep 11, 2013

Enjoyable, but not enough Mami.

Nep
Salomelic discussion 14 May 00:16
joined Sep 11, 2013

I'm disappointed...

They had a setup for a lot more than a short story. Even if it hard turned out lame, I'd have been satisfied.

joined Sep 11, 2013

The greatest manga in existence of forever.

joined Sep 11, 2013

Oh god, no. If this story doesn't have a happy ending, I'll never recover.

joined Sep 11, 2013

Nnnngh, best yuri ever. It somehow manages to be fantastic by AVOIDING the tired tropes and used up cliches. How about that?? cc:

joined Sep 11, 2013

Yeaahhh, I couldn't really get into this story because the characters were just amazingly... flat? And not even particularly in a cute way. The pretty girl wants unconditional acceptance and love more than she's willing to give it. It really does remind me more of an owner and pet relationship more than a healthy normal one :/ Even if she was comparing the shy girl to her old stuffed animal dog, the way she forces herself on the other girl just unacceptable in not even considering her feelings. At all. And that isn't any sort of loving relationship.

Although the nerdy girl is even creepier. Going out of her way to help her studies and know her schedule and past history too well. She is just asking to be stepped on :/ And that just leads to disrespect and bad news. I don't know if she would ever stand up to her crush--which can't ever end well.

But I suppose in a way they match :( overall this one left a bad taste in my mouth. (thanks for translating and posting though! It's always interesting to see a wide variety of stories and styles!)

Bingo. My exact feelings about this one.

Nep
Lemonade discussion 02 Apr 21:35
joined Sep 11, 2013

Maki's indifference is hurting me.... Why did she have to fall for a straight girl...? :CC