Forum › The Delinquent and the Lady discussion

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This gives me Out of the Blue! vibes with the delinquent being the ''bottom'' in both cases.

Hmmm...I think I need moar.

joined Jul 21, 2016

So short but so good.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Don't give up, delinquent-chan! Next time you might get her chastity instead!

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

delightfully priceless

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Thus, a new credit card commercial was born.

"There are some things delinquents can't sell. For everything else..."

...there's Yuricard.

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

"My lips are priceless"
Smooth operator plays in the background

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Why must good things be so short.

I've noticed a trend too. They're becoming shorter and shorter as time passes. Have we passed peak yuri? Will we have to find new sources of clean, sustainable, renewable yuri? The price of a barrel of yuri is on the rise. What does this mean for future generations? We get to gorge ourselves on chapters and volumes for now, but what will we do when all that's left is stray pages and panels? Sure, we can count on finding new yuri reserves in the short term, but we need to have a plan for when the yuri runs dry.

But what do you think of abiogenic yuri origin theories?

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

"Yer ugly as sin!" became my new battlecry.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Because Twitter only allows four images/pages on a post?

Edit: And Mastodon too, seeing as Pixiv has their own instance (Pawoo.net).

last edited at Mar 11, 2018 11:45PM

joined Oct 26, 2016

That was great x3 Loved the twist with delinquent girl wanting money as well and the way rich girl solved it was also great.

I live for the twists. They were great in this one :D

This gives me Out of the Blue! vibes with the delinquent being the ''bottom'' in both cases.

I don't know why but bottom delinquents are just so good. I'll join you on the quest for moar please.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ Yes, lets gather moar people to sign a petition for moar Yuri with bottom delinquents. :P

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Where is my serialization?

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

I need more of this in my life

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

"Since I'm of good stock" pfffttt hahaha fantastisc

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

I've noticed a trend too. They're becoming shorter and shorter as time passes. Have we passed peak yuri? Will we have to find new sources of clean, sustainable, renewable yuri? The price of a barrel of yuri is on the rise. What does this mean for future generations? We get to gorge ourselves on chapters and volumes for now, but what will we do when all that's left is stray pages and panels? Sure, we can count on finding new yuri reserves in the short term, but we need to have a plan for when the yuri runs dry.

That was more hilarious than the manga

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

"my lips are priceless"
well that makes sense lol

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Bottom Delinquents are justice

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

this comment just made my night lol thank you for your service

To reply you must either login or sign up.