Forum › Noise Cut Phones discussion

Kumiko
joined Nov 22, 2013

awwww

joined Oct 26, 2016

Wow you don't just take someone's headphones off to make them listen to your confession.

That "I need your attention and I need it now" attitude pretty much means he's going to end up being controlling later down in life.

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 11:36PM

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

sooo fucking cute

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

That was really Nice.

Am I the only one who thought the art a little similar to Namori's?

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

short. quick. cute. next.

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

I want a story of that credit page image.

Same!

With this story, I kinda saw the whole thing coming, and to be honest, I'm glad I was right and the story was this straightforward. I know some people complain when a story is this "predictable" but sometimes we need simple stories, and not everything needs to have angst or unnecessary twists.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Cute, decent gimmick. Thumbs up

Untitled-1
joined Feb 12, 2018

Am I the only one who thought the art a little similar to Namori's?

nope, you're not the only one

joined Dec 18, 2016

This, made my day, thank you for the creator

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

That boy is such a rude motherfucker.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

This person's art makes me think of Yuru Yu--

Oh everyone's already saying that. Well you know.

joined Sep 2, 2016

The art style :0 I thought it was drew by Namori for a second

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I really like this imitation Namori style

That boy, though! How rude do you have to be to force off someone else's headphones!

last edited at Feb 13, 2018 1:14AM

joined Mar 22, 2017

Forcing someone to hear his confess i dout that not even a bitch want to be his gf

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

that guy triggered me so much, WTF

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I was going to mention Namori but everyone else already did.

I really enjoyed their last work too. Shame we don't have more from them.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Enjoyed this short cute oneshot but this trope, the "Some random asshole is confessing his/her love to my crush and I don't want to hear the answer" trope, I don't really like it, the "I don't wanna hear the answer" part in particular.

JUST LET US SEE THE FACE OF THE ASSHOLE AFTER HE/SHE GOT REJECTED GODDAMNIT. WHY DOES THESE TYPE OF STORIES NEVER GIVE US THE PLEASURE OF SEEING THE 3RD PERSON'S CRYING FACE OF REJECTION. MOST OF THESE TYPE OF STORIES HAVE THE AUTHOR WENT ALL THE WAY TO MAKE THE 3RD PERSON BEING A PRICK (probably to avoid making the readers think stuff like "MC's crush x 3rd Person is a better pairing than MC x Crush" or something) BUT THEY NEVER BOTHERED PLEASING THE READER BY GIVING US A FRONT ROW SEAT OF THE SCUMBAG GETTING BTFO BUT INSTEAD THE REJECTION SCENE ALWAYS HAPPEN OFFSCREEN BECAUSE MUH MC DON'T WANNA HEAR THE ANSWER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Bruh, if someone took off my headphones like that, I’d smack that bitch

Cute story tho

Screenshot_7
joined Dec 28, 2017

kinda corny but still cute

Shizuma_r%20twitter%20ava
joined Sep 16, 2011

Am I the only one who wonder why Seri pretended that she didn't hear Hinas first confession? Oo

joined Mar 13, 2016

Enjoyed this short cute oneshot but this trope, the "Some random asshole is confessing his/her love to my crush and I don't want to hear the answer" trope, I don't really like it, the "I don't wanna hear the answer" part in particular.

JUST LET US SEE THE FACE OF THE ASSHOLE AFTER HE/SHE GOT REJECTED GODDAMNIT. WHY DOES THESE TYPE OF STORIES NEVER GIVE US THE PLEASURE OF SEEING THE 3RD PERSON'S CRYING FACE OF REJECTION. MOST OF THESE TYPE OF STORIES HAVE THE AUTHOR WENT ALL THE WAY TO MAKE THE 3RD PERSON BEING A PRICK (probably to avoid making the readers think stuff like "MC's crush x 3rd Person is a better pairing than MC x Crush" or something) BUT THEY NEVER BOTHERED PLEASING THE READER BY GIVING US A FRONT ROW SEAT OF THE SCUMBAG GETTING BTFO BUT INSTEAD THE REJECTION SCENE ALWAYS HAPPEN OFFSCREEN BECAUSE MUH MC DON'T WANNA HEAR THE ANSWER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why should author waste his time drawing a no name males face when he can focus instead on yuri?

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

beautiful

Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

You know bae love you when they turn their music off for you

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Am I the only one who wonder why Seri pretended that she didn't hear Hinas first confession? Oo

Maybe because she wanted to keep hearing Hina say it to her? I had the impression that it wasn't Hina's first time saying it - more like a scene everyday.

Anyway, this was predictable but I LOVED IT.
I have a soft spot for stories where protagonists think it's (love) one sided but it's not. <3

last edited at Feb 13, 2018 8:16AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

The art style :0 I thought it was drew by Namori for a second

This author and Namori are close friend irl,and she usually uses that black sea urchin with Namori face as her avatar.

To reply you must either login or sign up.