Forum › The Mountainside discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Since this site allows furry, how about equestria girls art? Uotapo does great animu EQ stuff

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

that's bestiality for u

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

so is it not furry? or are the two storys form the first one unrelated? it was never cleared up.

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 5:16AM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I don't know but it is super adorable. Regardless of whether or not it is furry, I like the dynamics and the size difference between the first couple. ^^

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

so is it not furry? or are the two storys form the first one unrelated? it was never cleared up.

They're two unrelated stories, much like the previous book.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's a girl in love with a bear, no science glasses needed.

The real question is if they're dating, or are still officially just friends (I'm not questioning if it's yuri, that's obvious). Both these stories were really cute, either way.

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 7:34AM

joined Sep 25, 2015

Since this site allows furry, how about equestria girls art? Uotapo does great animu EQ stuff

Please, no.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I can't stand furry but this is to cute

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I can't stand furry but this is to cute

Maybe because it's no furry? She's just big, white and a bear. :)

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, there's a big differce the horrible Furry subculture and this.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Damn periods. Done goofed it up again.

joined Sep 3, 2017

Isn't the bear a metafor in this case? I remember a rather famous yuri anime where bears are used as stand-ins for people who identify as lesbians... Yuri Kuma Arashi is what my google-fu identified it as.

My point is, this isn't really a furry story, because it's not about having a relationship with a human-animal hybrid, instead the bear is actually a human who is drawn as a bear, as a metaphor for being non-feminine, for being self-conscious, etc. I didn't read it as furry at all.

Sort of like Maus (very famous comic about the holocaust, where the jews are mice and the nazis are cats), it's not actually about anthropomorphic cats and mice, they're just used as a metaphor for victims and cruel abusers.

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 6:22PM

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

That second story was really cute! I admittedly kind of skipped through the first one though, not really able to get into that one.

joined Nov 26, 2017

What an astonishing story \

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I doubt that it's a metaphor, as we've been told in the previous story that Sakuma is "big, white and doesn't like the heat". And I don't think it's white as in "white person".

Why is it so impossible that it's just a cute little fantasy story?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I doubt that it's a metaphor, as we've been told in the previous story that Sakuma is "big, white and doesn't like the heat". And I don't think it's white as in "white person".

Don't see why that means it can't be a bear representing an actual girl. Clearly she doesn't act like a literal bear, but an awkward girl instead. Only her visual representation is a bear, which easily reads as "big, strong but maybe a bit lumbering".

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Don't see why that means it can't be a bear representing an actual girl. Clearly she doesn't act like a literal bear, but an awkward girl instead. Only her visual representation is a bear, which easily reads as "big, strong but maybe a bit lumbering".

Perhaps it is how the Japanese girl sees a foreign girl (Maybe scandanavian, canadian, or russian?)

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I invoke Occam's razor and say she's probably just a walking, talking bear.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I invoke Occam's razor and say she's probably just a walking, talking bear.

Too realistic.

joined Sep 3, 2017

Heh, occam's razor cuts both ways though. No one in the manga acknowledges her being a bear and the manga that came before this one, literally had a pair of glasses that made a character look like an animal. The simplest explanation in my mind, is that her being a bear is just a visual metaphor.

However, neat things about metaphors - they are open to interpretation :D If you prefer to look at it as a furry story, more power to you :)

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I think the second couple from the first one are different people, even though their hairstyles are similar

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Both stories were refreshing.

Also its 2018 and there's still people out there who prefer to avoid or dislike anything furry related just becuase its furry? Like really?

joined Feb 24, 2019

Really good read (both stories). It'd be nice to get more of these couples, but I guess that isn't likely given the amount of time that has passed since these ones went up.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Also its 2018 and there's still people out there who prefer to avoid or dislike anything furry related just becuase its furry? Like really?

Even in 2020 it's like this. Like, go back to 2010s 4chan, people. Grow up.

This was real cute tho.

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

Tbh the first story is so cute
I wish we would get more about the first couple, but this was long ago so

To reply you must either login or sign up.