Forum › Fancy Baby Doll discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Does it has good banging?

Yeah, it has pretty good banging

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Where is the "Lots of Sex"? Still it was really cute.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Clickbait!!>< lol but i'd still read it without that "lots of sex" tag lol

joined Jul 25, 2016

Where is the "Lots of Sex"? Still it was really cute.

I was asking myself the same thing... what a rip-off!
Enjoyed the doujin btw

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Cute !

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Very adorable, another great Nanashiki doujin.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Gotta question that "lots of sex" tag. This is cute, but actually doesn't have much sex.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Maybe they can make a '4 Pages of Sex' tag.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not a lot of sex, but pretty damn romantic.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Some good old NanoFate to start off the week~

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Maybe they can make a '4 Pages of Sex' tag.

actually not much sex really

joined May 24, 2015

I've been seeing a lot of these types of doujinshi crop up over the years (particularly centered around NanoFate)
A tissue thin plot of maybe 2 pages of why they're on the couch/bed/bath followed by mostly samey sex. I feel like I can splice one or two of the NSFW NanoFate doujinshi pages that Nanashiki has previously made into this iteration and barely anyone would notice the changes. If feels like we're going through the same motions Groundhog Day-style
I'm the kinda guy that likes a little more plot with my NSFW content. I'd take an actual plot that actually follows into the sex instead of a "came in half-way until they were about to do it" half-assed plot excuse this has
I'd say this definitely deserves the "Lots of sex" tag. Basically 90% of the manga is either sex or them preparing for it. Makes me think that I should never go into a NSFW doujinshi and expect plot

11825080_10153159775887424_1334256989744438095_n
joined Jun 9, 2011

Although I mostly agree with what you said,^^ , this is definitely not a "lots of sex" tag. I feel like the "moderate amount of sex" tag fits it perfectly for the reasons which you stated. It's drawn out but nothing really happens till the end and even then the sex scenes aren't as explicit nor as drawn out.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

For some reason the "teehee"s felt kinda weird, maybe cause I associate them with creepy small girls idk, bit besides that pretty well appreciated.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I've been seeing a lot of these types of doujinshi crop up over the years (particularly centered around NanoFate)
A tissue thin plot of maybe 2 pages of why they're on the couch/bed/bath followed by mostly samey sex. I feel like I can splice one or two of the NSFW NanoFate doujinshi pages that Nanashiki has previously made into this iteration and barely anyone would notice the changes. If feels like we're going through the same motions Groundhog Day-style

I can think of a few reasons why that would be the case with NanoFate. The thing is, while the anime never explicitly describes them as lovers, it does I believe have them in an amazingly close rock-solid relationship, cohabiting, and raising a daughter together. So there isn't a ton of room for plot there--the doujin world basically considers them wife and wife because, well, they pretty much are.
I also think that, how to put it, nobody wants to inflict plot on them because everybody loves them. Plot involves conflict, difficulties, drama, tension. Nobody wants their beloved NanoFate to be having that kind of thing happen; everyone finds their deep, stable true love very comforting and wants to support it.

So stories about them tend to be heartwarming slice-of-life vanilla, whether with sex or without. You don't read (or write) them for excitement or suspense, but to feel that relaxing "Ah, NanoFate are so sweet together, at least something is right with the world" feeling.

joined May 24, 2015

I can think of a few reasons why that would be the case with NanoFate. The thing is, while the anime never explicitly describes them as lovers, it does I believe have them in an amazingly close rock-solid relationship, cohabiting, and raising a daughter together. So there isn't a ton of room for plot there--the doujin world basically considers them wife and wife because, well, they pretty much are.
I also think that, how to put it, nobody wants to inflict plot on them because everybody loves them. Plot involves conflict, difficulties, drama, tension. Nobody wants their beloved NanoFate to be having that kind of thing happen; everyone finds their deep, stable true love very comforting and wants to support it.

So stories about them tend to be heartwarming slice-of-life vanilla, whether with sex or without. You don't read (or write) them for excitement or suspense, but to feel that relaxing "Ah, NanoFate are so sweet together, at least something is right with the world" feeling.

And I agree with you. Slice of life vanilla romance is my jam. I want to find every single iteration of it on this website. But this isn't that. This is a very lame reason to get NanoFate in nightwear.
If, for instance, this doujinshi had maybe 5-6 pages of, say, Nanoha getting childishly pouty about not having new nightwear, them going out and buying new ones (perhaps Fate going into the changing room to "make sure she's alright") and them hurrying home to try them for each other, THEN we get to where this doujinshi started: I'd be a very happy NanoFate supporter
Plot doesn't always have to be dramatic. Many times it's used to flesh out characters or build context on plot points.

last edited at Jan 8, 2018 8:05PM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

"Maybe that's why Sonic Form doesn't bother her", lol.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

It's not quite like that, most NanoFate doujins have more plot than this one, but like in any other fandom there are doujins or artists that are more about showing an erotic moment of a couple than telling an story, and that's fine too, to each their own. Also after thousands of NanoFate doujins we have only so many stories that haven't been told, and as you pointed out there isn't much conflict to write something too innovative anymore in the happy married life of Nanoha and Fate, because that's what they're in canon now: wife and wife with a daughter that may follow their steps someday.

last edited at Jan 8, 2018 10:43PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The reason why NanoFate works so well IMO is because they are perfectly drift-compatible: nothing one does can hurt the other, despite them having vastly different personalities (a submissive, but highly principled introvert and a iron-willed extrovert who values people over rules) -- in fact, the differences just stimulate them. These doujins merely state that this kind of relationship is essentially an exploration journey they undertake together, be it into their own sexuality or simply into everyday things. The key part is that whatever they do together, they know it will bring them joy, not pain or fear.

a daughter that may follow their steps someday.

Isn't she already well on the way? I thought Einhart was befriended long ago. ^^

85185_57478
joined Jan 9, 2018

Relationship Goals. That top knew all the right things to say LOL. I only wish it was a little bit longer of a doujin

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Isn't she already well on the way? I thought Einhart was befriended long ago. ^^

That's step 0 which is free, if Vivio wants to keep following her mamas her goal should be to marry Haru-nyan and start adopting children together, but with Yumina in the way there's fierce competition.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

And I agree with you. Slice of life vanilla romance is my jam. I want to find every single iteration of it on this website. But this isn't that. This is a very lame reason to get NanoFate in nightwear.
If, for instance, this doujinshi had maybe 5-6 pages of, say, Nanoha getting childishly pouty about not having new nightwear, them going out and buying new ones (perhaps Fate going into the changing room to "make sure she's alright") and them hurrying home to try them for each other, THEN we get to where this doujinshi started: I'd be a very happy NanoFate supporter
Plot doesn't always have to be dramatic. Many times it's used to flesh out characters or build context on plot points.

Your points are solid.

To reply you must either login or sign up.