Forum › Our Journey to Lesbian Motherhood discussion

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Meh trash

Why do you feel that way? Elaborate, or you're basically just shitposting.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

She loves being married to a woman?

Seeing what happened recently, the tittle should be "Lesbian divorce is a pain in the ass" XD, and I hope they are ready for that upcoming custody lawsuit!

Custody of what? No child was born was there?
Them splitting doesn't change the fact they are lesbians and will likely marry again. Same as non gay folks. When you fall down. You get up. Just cause you fail now doesn't mean you always will.

Anyway. The complexities involved with being with someone for life is just one more thing I wish was explored more in yuri. rolls up sleeves probably gonna have to do it myself.

last edited at Jan 6, 2018 6:56AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Bugpope posted:

Meh trash

Why do you feel that way? Elaborate, or you're basically just shitposting.

That is just how he is. Check his other posts if you want a taste.

Wlfking posted:

Anyway. The complexities involved with being with someone for life is just one more thing I wish was explored more in yuri. rolls up sleeves probably gonna have to do it myself.

Totally agree with you. I see we have the same idea.

last edited at Jan 6, 2018 6:55AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Good point. It's annoying that most romances are about establishing a relationship, when that's usually the easy thing to do. It's tougher keeping it going.

But I guess that's also tougher to write about.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

I live in Seattle . I married my partner 3 years ago. I'd say it's a very accepting place to live in. My wife and I are in the process of adoption . The state ( Washington) was the very first place in the world to approve same-sex marriage by a popular vote referendum.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

Once Taiwan marriages start I suspect that could help change the views in Japan. It will be closer to home. More ppl will exposed that there's nothing to be afraid of and more couples in Japan may fly to Taiwan to marry . That will be a new challenge that may eventually force the Japanese government

last edited at Jan 7, 2018 5:37PM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

that was really beautiful

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

^
F

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

omg i didn't notice i started by reading the epilogue and not the prologue LMAO
oh well, back to the beginning!

Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

I don't really understand why they really need the sperm donor to be a part of their and their child's lives. Won't it make the child feel less like theirs?

To reply you must either login or sign up.