Forum › Anime season

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

girls last tour more like kino no tabi than kino no tabi.
devilman 2018 looks too clean it's gore show dammit!
yuri is dying in umaru...?
looking forward to itou junji collection, hopely it's not just image slideshow.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

mitsuboshi colors biggest poblem is the hair colors..

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

less live action! GUNNM need new anime!! at least 50eps.

I <3 GUNNM so much. Fingers crossed that the movie won't be terrible.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

koneko posted:

mitsuboshi colors biggest poblem is the hair colors..

I thought it was the unko jokes

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

The first episode of A Place Further than the Universe was really good. I have high hopes for the rest of the series!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The first episode of A Place Further than the Universe was really good. I have high hopes for the rest of the series!

Yep, pretty strong start. Also having one of the characters remember the other as "long hair, pretty, smells good" was interesting

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Yep, pretty strong start. Also having one of the characters remember the other as "long hair, pretty, smells good" was interesting

Yeah, my yuri senses were tingling throughout the episode. I love shows with no male characters! xD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A place etc is indeed great, nice animation, nice music and I love the girls.
With this and Overlord 2 I'm having very good vibes for 2018!

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

http://www.bs11.jp/anime/pop-team-epic/

Apparently Pop Team Epic is getting a full-length adaptation rather than a short. This will either be a masterpiece or an absolute disaster.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kuizumi san loves Ramen ... An anime about a girl who loves Ramen... And literally one minute into the anime we get tomboy being like https://i.imgur.com/jcNyVOn.jpg
Ramen with a side of yuri?

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 1:09PM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Kuizumi san loves Ramen ... An anime about a girl who loves Ramen... And literally one minute into the anime we get tomboy being like https://i.imgur.com/jcNyVOn.jpg
Ramen with a side of yuri?

And with hearts in her eyes in the intro. :)

Koizumi is kind of a jerk, though.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She could be more polite but she isn't really doing anything bad yet... Tomboy (names are overrated anyway) is just not approaching correctly, she's literally trying the same way over and over expecting a different result, that's not very smart.
But Koizumi is weird, no one would genuinely enjoy being alone all the time in school unless there's some kind of trauma, and this isn't that kind of anime so I guess we'll have to wait until ... There's a different result.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Koizumi has some yuri, but it's also kind of awful. The manga is mediocre, but the anime is just bad. Ugly, flat direction, even the format is wrong

On the plus side, Yurucamp is pretty decent and I think the anime staff ships Nadeshiko x Rin

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Yurucamp looks pretty promising. Haven't read the manga but the first ep reminded me of Flying Witch and Aiura. Looks to be the comfy show of the season for sure.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuuki Yuuna is finally over... (I think there's a third story in the future but whatever) the pain is over too, I won't try to analyze all the details and symbolism to get all the answers I'm just happy they're happy

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

I'm just happy they're happy

Yuri or subtext?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nevri posted:

Serenata posted:

Yuri or subtext?

There was literally no time for yuri at all in the last episode, I guess is just subtext unless you count the game content where they're dressed as brides

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014
09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Nevri posted:

Serenata posted:

Yuri or subtext?

There was literally no time for yuri at all in the last episode, I guess is just subtext unless you count the game content where they're dressed as brides

Togo is confirmed by her voice actor to be in love with Yuna.

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

So, Citrus. I'm not much a fan of the manga but the first ep has got me looking forward to the rest. They definitely know where to allocate their animation budget, at least.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Well, Pop Team Epic first ep was surely something... Best anime.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Yuuki Yuuna really went all out with the cosmic horror this season. I would have liked more yuri, but it feels like nitpicking.

Slow Start looks like it will be a traditional slice of life show about girls hanging out and being cute. There are a few things of note about it: 1) there's a video where for some reason the seiyuu go rock climbing and bungee jumping to promote the anime; 2) the author has been drawing yuri doujinshi for decades; 3) the editor is using the yuri elements to promote the manga alongside a het romance manga by the author of Koufuku Graffiti and I dunno, I just think that's nice. The promotional campaign seems spoilery though, so I recommend staying away from Tokumi Yuiko's Twitter for now.

last edited at Jan 6, 2018 7:25PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Only started to watch Girl's Last Tour recently, and man my eye is teary just at the bittersweet atmosphere of this anime.

Have been a while since I last found an anime where I have to count backward at how many episodes left till the end...

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Is it just me, or has there been an increase of anime with a narrator? In my book, that was a minus for Yurucamp. The rest was nice though, comfy. I really enjoyed the manga too.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Well, Pop Team Epic first ep was surely something... Best anime.

BEEF or CHICKEN?

To reply you must either login or sign up.