Forum › What's that manga called?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

So my friend cant find this MANWHA? But she told me the details. there was 2 girls in a bar who got drunked and basically had a one night stand and when the student went to her school she was shocked that it was a teacher whom she one night with and she says that the cover image is a converse shoe and high heels. Thank you for helping me ♪~(´ε` )

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/teach_me

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

So my friend cant find this MANWHA? But she told me the details. there was 2 girls in a bar who got drunked and basically had a one night stand and when the student went to her school she was shocked that it was a teacher whom she one night with and she says that the cover image is a converse shoe and high heels. Thank you for helping me ♪~(´ε` )

Never forget.

joined Jun 15, 2015

Hi, I'm trying to find this, I don't remember where it comes from, thank you.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/when_im_drunk_i_might_be_able_to_have_sex_with_you#1

joined Jun 15, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/when_im_drunk_i_might_be_able_to_have_sex_with_you#1

oh yea! now I remember, thank you!

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hi! I am looking for a Kyoko x Ayano fanfic where Ayano models for Kyoko's smut doujin and they do it afterwards. Thanks!

joined Dec 5, 2017

I'm looking for an Idol doujin (dont remember if it was Aikatsu or Idolmaster idk) but it's about two girls who are rehearsing for a play or something, one plays a princess and the other a knight?

Fb_img_1426577617007
joined Apr 30, 2014

I'm trying to find this one short where this girl A helped another girl B by making her look more pretty and girlish.
Once the 2 of them were invited to a mixer. Girl B got uncomfatable and Girl A took her out.
In reality girl B wanted to go to the mixer because girl A was going.

Hope someone can help lol

I'm trying to find this one short where this girl A helped another girl B by making her look more pretty and girlish.
Once the 2 of them were invited to a mixer. Girl B got uncomfatable and Girl A took her out.
In reality girl B wanted to go to the mixer because girl A was going.

Hope someone can help lol

That one I know is a Jin story. I should be able to find it soon.

Fb_img_1426577617007
joined Apr 30, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/seasons_ch07

I knew it was a jin story! Forgot it was in one of her series lol
Thanks a bunch

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hi! I am looking for a Kyoko x Ayano fanfic where Ayano models for Kyoko's smut doujin and they do it afterwards. Thanks!

Maybe this one?

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Can someone help me find that original manga where the young mc was left behind to be taken cared of the father's colleague? Said colleague is a clumsy one by the way.

Father is always busy with work and mc always get left behind the house and then father needs to be away for business and asked one of his trusted colleagues to take care of his daughter while he's away. If I remember correctly the colleague also likes to drink.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This I believe.

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

This I believe.

AH! Perfect! That's what I've been looking for! Thanks! :3

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Maybe this one?

I have been looking for it for such a long time. Thank you very much!

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

DISCLAIMER: I think this is yuri but there's no guarantee, it could be a het I misremembered as yuri

I think it was angst, or at least drama. Story consists of MC, GirlA, and Senpai. MC and GirlA I believe are good friends. Anyways MC is in love with Senpai and MC was open about it to GirlA. MC noticed that GirlA was in love with MC but tries to convince herself that Senpai was her love and try to ignore GirlA's feelings. Eventually MC decides to confess to Senpai and told this to GirlA where she saw GirlA obviously disturbed by this but tries to hide it (albeit poorly). Something happened with Senpai and then MC realizes that GirlA was the one for her or something. I forgot the ending, whether it was a good ending where MC and GirlA got together or whether it was a sad regret ending where it was too late and GirlA ended up hooking up with someone else.

It was a oneshot but I forgot if it was a Original oneshot or a Doujin of some Manga/Anime. And as I said I'm pretty sure it's yuri but there's no guarantee since I don't remember too well. GirlA could've been BoyA for all I know about (I'm confident that the MC is girl atleast tho). Dunno if this will help but IIRC MC is an outgoing girl, GirlA is a not too confident in herself (though not sure if you'd describe her as shy), while Senpai was the typical nice/kind hearted girl.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

DISCLAIMER: I think this is yuri but there's no guarantee, it could be a het I misremembered as yuri

I think it was angst, or at least drama. Story consists of MC, GirlA, and Senpai. MC and GirlA I believe are good friends. Anyways MC is in love with Senpai and MC was open about it to GirlA. MC noticed that GirlA was in love with MC but tries to convince herself that Senpai was her love and try to ignore GirlA's feelings. Eventually MC decides to confess to Senpai and told this to GirlA where she saw GirlA obviously disturbed by this but tries to hide it (albeit poorly). Something happened with Senpai and then MC realizes that GirlA was the one for her or something. I forgot the ending, whether it was a good ending where MC and GirlA got together or whether it was a sad regret ending where it was too late and GirlA ended up hooking up with someone else.

It was a oneshot but I forgot if it was a Original oneshot or a Doujin of some Manga/Anime. And as I said I'm pretty sure it's yuri but there's no guarantee since I don't remember too well. GirlA could've been BoyA for all I know about (I'm confident that the MC is girl atleast tho). Dunno if this will help but IIRC MC is an outgoing girl, GirlA is a not too confident in herself (though not sure if you'd describe her as shy), while Senpai was the typical nice/kind hearted girl.

I'm not sure it's what you're looking for, but your outline reminds me a lot of this.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm not sure it's what you're looking for, but your outline reminds me a lot of this.

I think that's it. Thanks!

joined Jul 23, 2017

Thanks tjsts it

joined Mar 18, 2016

So I didn't know this thread existed (been here for a while too) and had given up hope of finding this doujin

It has to do with k-on and I think ritsu and mio were in the closet having sex and got caught by yui who said something like "oh let's all do this!" Cause she was with Azusa? I dunno but it became an orgy.

It's been at least a year, so details are fuzzy. I went through the k-on + sex tag combo but couldn't find it. Experienced sempai, please lend me your power! Respectful bow

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Sounds like something from Takemija Jin

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I'm currently looking for a yuri manga I think I rember reading on dynasty. I'm sure however I've seen a picture of it in some credit pages of a specific scanlator:

MC has to leave her home (I think her parent died and her remaning relatives don't want her). After wandering around for some time, she starts working for a girls only agency, that delivers newspapers/flyers. If I remember correctly, the boss of the agency was a little girl.

Does this somehow sound familiar?

Edit: it was a series with a few chapters and I think there was a black haired girl who liked to drink.

last edited at Jan 6, 2018 9:00PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm currently looking for a yuri manga I think I rember reading on dynasty. I'm sure however I've seen a picture of it in some credit pages of a specific scanlator:

MC has to leave her home (I think her parent died and her remaning relatives don't want her). After wandering around for some time, she starts working for a girls only agency, that delivers newspapers/flyers. If I remember correctly, the boss of the agency was a little girl.

Edit: it was a series with a few chapters and I think there was a black haired girl who liked to drink.

boop https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kanamemo

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

boop https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kanamemo

Now that was fast! Thank you very much! :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.