Yandere End

Harumin is my favorite, so she lives >:D

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Chapter 10:

Scenario 1

• Mei gets jealous and chainsaws Yuzu

Yandere End

I like this ending very much. Thank you internet.

EDIT: Also anyone know when chapter 10 raws will be out? Or scanned?

last edited at Apr 10, 2014 2:25AM

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...what a kiss...mei, please be jealous...

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

mei tell that pink hair girl this get away from my girl ( in her face)

Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

I've been out of school for awhile so all this math is hurting my brain Z_Z

same.

I say we introduce a third girl so that Yuzu get's her own Harem! Who is with me??

I nominate Harumin because gawd Yuzu needs to get break from all this drama.

942301_10151455987491840_2065344422_n
joined Aug 26, 2011

Mei did you just see that girl is challenging you, just accept the challenge get your girl.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Chapter 10:

Scenario 1

• Mei gets jealous and chainsaws Yuzu

Yandere End

Scenario 2

• Mei gets jealous, pushes Yuzu down and have her way with Yuzu
  • Matsuri finds out and chainsaws Yuzu

Yandere End

Scenario 3

• Mei ignores Yuzu
  • Yuzu found out Mei knew about the kiss with Matsuri
  • Yuzu gets annoyed with Mei, and blames Matsuri
  • Yuzu chainsaws Mei and Matsuri

Yandere End

Harumin is my favorite, so she lives >:D

Minus the chainsawing part, I can see all of these scenarios happening.

Actually, I have to say that I can see Matsuri going on a chainsawing spree.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I don't understand why there are so many haters in this manga. Though the more popular the manga is , there more haters it gets and they are always very vocal. Just like Naruto, lots like it and yet lots despise it.

I seriously love this manga. The plot is cliche but still exciting. It's like Disney movies; all end with happy endings but people still watch and enjoy it. Thank you for scanlating! Please never stop.

Plus Harumi must have some bad feelings about Matsuri. She was giving her suspicious look.

They hate it because it sucks. And with good reasons, the author doesn't care for his story anymore. And it's been like this for a long time. He wanted to finish Naruto a lot quicker than the incoming ending.
But... Jump editors too strong, they will never let an author just end his series, must milk it dry...

The one shot he did a while back is actually the first work he wanted to make as a series but Jump liked Naruto better.

About the Disney analogy... The thing is everyone knows how it's going to end ( couple getting together in Citrus' case and happy endings in Disney movies ).

What actually matters is the journey, the execution going from point A to B. And there's nothing really innovative going on here.

Personally I've only read this to marvel at the art. I really, really like the thick lines.

joined Apr 10, 2014

I like Citrus even tho it's cliche. I still find it exciting and I like the characters. Especially Matsuri. Love her. That's yuri project for all you guys hard work

joined Apr 10, 2014

And guys i just wanna share some good fanfics i found about citrus. You may or may not like it but it kinda gave me feels and it's a good alternate for wait 2 months. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10247516/1/My-sister-is-jealous & also
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10247105/1/Mei

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

And guys i just wanna share some good fanfics i found about citrus. You may or may not like it but it kinda gave me feels and it's a good alternate for wait 2 months. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10247516/1/My-sister-is-jealous & also
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10247105/1/Mei

.Has twilight as name
.Is perfectly ok with all these cliches
.is recommending fanfics

Yeah how about no?

joined Apr 10, 2014

No h8. Je ne comprends pas pour quoi vous n'aimez pas moi. Je suis merely recommending. So that vous pouvez un alternative to wait for deux moins. http://9gag.com/gag/amXd656

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

Oh God! reading this is like playing flappy bird... so frustrating! before it was just the waiting and poker face that irks me but now ugh... I don't know, I'm just so frustrated with this haah...

last edited at Apr 10, 2014 7:08AM

lineonthecanvas
R85fsaeisfamplbd.mp4_000002879
joined Sep 20, 2013

Gah! Somehow I dislike Matsuri for coming in between the two, and somehow I like her since Mei might be jealous >o<

joined Jul 25, 2013

booommmm!!!! chapter 9 is the best chapter (but all the chapters are amazing, so yeah!)!!! kyaaa.... yuzu chan you rock! mei you should do something before yuzu chan will be taken from you :3

417506_490968200913530_1320006850_n
joined Jun 8, 2013

well.. somehow.. Matsuri reminds me of ޏ₍ ὸ.ό₎ރ Yuno Gasai

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yuno convinced me to actually watch that anime cause almost everything else about it sucked, this girl is just screaming generic at me, i fail to see how to two align

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Matsuri reminds me more of Yuuki Terumi than Yuno

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Matsuri reminds me more of Yuuki Terumi than Yuno

Or a certain someone from "the feelings we must all endure"........except much less 3d......and i hate the feelings we all must endure (prepares mailbox for hate-mail)
(seriously though at this point im just trolling matsuri isn't that bad, just generic)

joined Jun 8, 2013

Yuno convinced me to actually watch that anime cause almost everything else about it sucked, this girl is just screaming generic at me, i fail to see how to two align

idk i think the pink hair did it?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I've no problem with Matsuri, i've got a problem with her role
You can tell that the actress who's playing Matsuri isn't that happy either, the entire chapter she looked like she was just reading the lines of the script, maybe in later chapters she'll be more in character, maybe when she starts smiling whickedly all the time like everyone from Sengoku no... Sengoku? No, i mean... AKUMA! yes! Akuma no Riddle! That
Anyway...

joined Jun 8, 2013

yes!! that SMILE.. freakishly captivating

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

For all of you guys claiming how generic, boring and bad this manga is you surely like to keep talking about it.

Avatartumblr_mpvg8jhf141s7jg4vo1_500
joined Apr 9, 2014

as for Matsuri, now that her character has introduced the forced misunderstanding between Yuzu and Mei, how many chapters must we endure the angst? and how will Mei react? more coldly towards Yuzu or does it cause her (Mei) to go all caveman (forcible kiss) on Yuzu when they are at home? I'm guessing here, but I think we get 2 more chapters of this madness before Mei goes from ice queen to club wielding caveman (eeeeerrrrm... cave woman).

I don't know how many chapters but as I said I think Mei will just ignore her for the time being. At some point she'll have to act, we'll just have to wait and see.

Mei did you just see that girl is challenging you, just accept the challenge get your girl.

This.

EDIT: Also anyone know when chapter 10 raws will be out? Or scanned?

If I'm not wrong, the next chapter comes out on May 18th. We usually get to see the raws as soon as they're out but with a low quality. Better ones take a little more time to be posted.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

For all of you guys claiming how generic, boring and bad this manga is you surely like to keep talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7c8QghPxk

The more you dislike something the more entertaining it is to riff on it ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.