Trash%20minesan
joined Nov 13, 2015

^ Good... good is working

joined Sep 14, 2015

I thought it was very sweet. Sluts are people too. Lmao. They deserve love

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I'll be utterly honest, I totally did not like the beginning, and moreso the end. I seen "age-gap", but this is literally a PEDO GAP! Mid-Forties, are ye mad woman! But anyways, there were alot of explicit scenes, which i'm not particularly common with in mangas...so...yea

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

i suggests mind break tag, lol maybe i read too much hentai

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

adyatma16 posted:

i suggests mind break tag, lol maybe i read too much hentai

Lol. There is no really any mind breaking going on here. While I had mixed feeling about first half I really liked the real reason Saori was doing all of this and the resolution after she broke out with all her "girlfriends" was pretty sweet.

last edited at Oct 22, 2016 11:42AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll be utterly honest, I totally did not like the beginning, and moreso the end. I seen "age-gap", but this is literally a PEDO GAP! Mid-Forties, are ye mad woman!

And yet, most people don't have a problem when a 60-year-old male movie star is cast against a 35-year-old romance interest. When it comes to age gap I'm more concerned with the age of the younger than the distance between them, most of the time.

That said, this does stretch credulity just a little.

joined Jan 14, 2017

No sequel?

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

We need more NTR and cheating stories in yuri, I'm tired of the always chiché "good ending"

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

We need more NTR and cheating stories in yuri, I'm tired of the always chiché "good ending"

Tired of the good ending... in yuri?

Oh sweet summer child....

DarkLordofYuri
Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Go look up some old school yuri from like the 70s/80s, you'll be good.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Go look up some old school yuri from like the 70s/80s, you'll be good.

To be bad, the cheating always ends up in a het relationship -_-

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

NoT OK

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Wow, Mira managed to take a totally taboo topic and make it feel alright. Even......good.......

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I wonder if 'My Girlfriend's Daughter' would make a better or worse manga?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was nice, read it long ago.

But I was wondering if there's any similar Yuri, but where the MC falls in love with a friend's mother instead of dumping her girlfriend for her girlfriend's mother

joined Jun 21, 2018

But I was wondering if there's any similar Yuri, but where the MC falls in love with a friend's mother instead of dumping her girlfriend for her girlfriend's mother

It's a great, but rare idea. They're mostly limited to one-shots, so that's the only stuff I can recommend.

last edited at Sep 5, 2019 6:17AM

Img_20190130_105529
joined Jan 29, 2019

and... saori become mayu‘s mother :)))

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Reminds me of Fountains of Wayne song "Stacy's Mom" but it's het.

joined Dec 14, 2019

“so, lesbians?”

“wow scary”

LMAOO PLEASE IDK WHY BUT THAT EAS SO FUNNY LOL

To reply you must either login or sign up.