Forum › Burn By Your Side discussion

joined Apr 7, 2017

Ooh didn't know this was futa after looking at previews on Twitter!

I love how romantic these two are, Syuko being a fast finisher is pretty cute too hehe

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

"it's a story thats really not an r-18 one, but it's also got smut" so is futanari not just a sex fetish then? or is it just trans not futa?
I am genuinely curious.

joined Feb 23, 2016

hmmm(°▽°)

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

The dialogue in this especially during the sex scenes were really authentic and genuine sounding. Having actual communication during a mid-sex conversation is probably my biggest kink out there

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

i didn't read the tags to be honest. and when the page came up.. i'm like "is dat a dick... mate, i know I'm legally blind... but that ish a dick, yea?"... and so i was kinda like what i thought this was yuri.. and i seen the futa tag, aha... but i didn't know what futa was... and yea i never want to come across futa again... yea..

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

"it's a story thats really not an r-18 one, but it's also got smut" so is futanari not just a sex fetish then? or is it just trans not futa?
I am genuinely curious.

i'd personally say it's p much an analogy for trans stuff but whenever something gets tagged as that on dynasty everyone fucking loses their shit so me and doc p discussed it and decided to play it to the lowest common denominator

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

To be continued.

Hmmm.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Very well how they take futa so naturally.

joined Nov 18, 2017

I am genuinely curious.

i'd personally say it's p much an analogy for trans stuff but whenever something gets tagged as that on dynasty everyone fucking loses their shit so me and doc p discussed it and decided to play it to the lowest common denominator

I fundamentally disagree with this decision.

Trans people face a ridiculous number of hurdles in this world, and that you would choose to "play it to the lowest common denominator" to avoid upsetting people who (if they "fucking lose their shit" when something is tagged with trans) have something against trans people (or the portrayal thereof) is, to me, absolutely disgusting. You chose to step back and allow those people to have their way and not be confronted with that label, the easy choice, rather than take even the smallest of stands.

And that's a really easy choice! You have no idea how close I came to just ignoring this and moving on, despite how I felt -- I didn't even have an account on this site, and that was as good an excuse as any not to do anything. I told myself it wouldn't matter -- this is the internet, and who would even pay attention?

But then I thought of one of my dearest friends, and the tired, closed-off expression she makes when people choose to deny or dance around her gender identity in order to avoid any kind of minor discord, and I couldn't. I had to make an account and say something, and maybe that's stupid, because this is, in fact, the internet.

But I couldn't have lived with myself, could never have looked my friend in the eye again, if I said nothing, so here it is -- even if I came very close to giving up when the website rejected this as 'spam' and told me to 'contact us' with no link for doing so anywhere in sight. I'd like to think I'm not so weak that I'd be induced to give up on making a stand that easily, but tonight I learned that I am. Isn't that disgusting?

We can do better. Each and every one of us can.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

i didn't read the tags to be honest. and when the page came up.. i'm like "is dat a dick... mate, i know I'm legally blind... but that ish a dick, yea?"... and so i was kinda like what i thought this was yuri.. and i seen the futa tag, aha... but i didn't know what futa was... and yea i never want to come across futa again... yea..

That's disrespectful, you know. There was nothing wrong with the story and it was romantic. I think you're biased. SMH.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I am genuinely curious.

I definitely don't see it as that. I enjoy it, but not in a fetish kind of way. I like it for romance and how people react to it naturally. For some people, it's probably a way to insert themselves (if they have a penis) into yuri without het.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

That's disrespectful, you know. There was nothing wrong with the story and it was romantic. I think you're biased. SMH.

I highly disagree with you. It isn't disrespectful at all. To you, sure? But out of a majority, I'd think not. I put my 2 cents in because of the unknown that I came across, whether you found it disrespectful or not, doesn't really matter to me. If I find it disturbing then I do so, and there is nothing really bad about my likes and dislikes. And look, you put your 2 cents in "nothing wrong, romantic"... right.. and I'm biased? Don't be an arrogant fuck next time, yea?

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Man it's been such a while since futa came up! Though I didn't expect Syuko of all people to be a quickshot lol

Also, why are there always people saying they don't like futa in the forums of a futa doujinshi/manga? Like, just don't read it, it's good for everyone's mental health lol

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

I am genuinely curious.

I fundamentally disagree with this decision.

Trans people face a ridiculous number of hurdles in this world, and that you would choose to "play it to the lowest common denominator" to avoid upsetting people who (if they "fucking lose their shit" when something is tagged with trans) have something against trans people (or the portrayal thereof) is, to me, absolutely disgusting. You chose to step back and allow those people to have their way and not be confronted with that label, the easy choice, rather than take even the smallest of stands.

And that's a really easy choice! You have no idea how close I came to just ignoring this and moving on, despite how I felt -- I didn't even have an account on this site, and that was as good an excuse as any not to do anything. I told myself it wouldn't matter -- this is the internet, and who would even pay attention?

But then I thought of one of my dearest friends, and the tired, closed-off expression she makes when people choose to deny or dance around her gender identity in order to avoid any kind of minor discord, and I couldn't. I had to make an account and say something, and maybe that's stupid, because this is, in fact, the internet.

But I couldn't have lived with myself, could never have looked my friend in the eye again, if I said nothing, so here it is -- even if I came very close to giving up when the website rejected this as 'spam' and told me to 'contact us' with no link for doing so anywhere in sight. I'd like to think I'm not so weak that I'd be induced to give up on making a stand that easily, but tonight I learned that I am. Isn't that disgusting?

We can do better. Each and every one of us can.

oh i completely agree and i tagged it as trans on my tumblr release for the doujin! (i'm the translator)

i'm trans (nb) myself but i just. really am too tired to deal with stuff on dynasty which is at least 40% cishet dudes with weird purity complexes. personally I said to dr p that if I had control I'd absolutely stick the trans tag onto it, but they're a little hard to convince and I don't run this site, unfortunately. I'm really sorry that this caused that kind of distress though! and if you'd want a full dialogue about it feel free to contact me on tumblr or twitter.

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 2:44PM

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Finally, some futanari again. Still my fav when it comes to het.

joined Jul 15, 2017

it would have been better if she cut (her?) fucking dick off and stick it up her funky ass

last edited at Nov 20, 2017 8:47AM by Nezchan

joined Jul 15, 2017

Finally, some futanari again. Still my fav when it comes to het.

Fly to Thailand there are a lot of futanaris they're eager very eager, to meet you

last edited at Nov 20, 2017 8:47AM by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Enough out of you, Well. Find another discussion to talk in. Preferably stay out of futanari discussions altogether, since you hate the idea so much.

From your last comment, you don't seem to think a lot of RL trans people either.

last edited at Nov 20, 2017 8:49AM

19642653_1951141231771763_2417375312714862391_n
joined Aug 5, 2017

why did i laugh so bad at this one. especially at the UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cpvknwduiaasntu
joined Nov 17, 2016

I love this artist and the doujinshi was very cute, although I hate futa so I skimmed through the sex scenes (no offence to trans people, I'm a lesbian in real life so I prefer not to see penises anywhere, haha). I love his art style, plus his comics are always interesting (I remember a Eli/Umi one where Eli gets an haircut, I love that one). I used to follow him (on Twitter and Pixiv) for his LL art, I'm glad he also got into Im@s and chose such a great ship as his OTP! I hope more of his works get scanlated.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I highly disagree with you. It isn't disrespectful at all. To you, sure? But out of a majority, I'd think not. I put my 2 cents in because of the unknown that I came across, whether you found it disrespectful or not, doesn't really matter to me. If I find it disturbing then I do so, and there is nothing really bad about my likes and dislikes. And look, you put your 2 cents in "nothing wrong, romantic"... right.. and I'm biased? Don't be an arrogant fuck next time, yea?

Who's " an arrogant fuck"? I think you need to relax, pal.

last edited at Nov 24, 2017 8:11PM

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

I really loved Syuko in this. Particularly "...truth is, I get a bit self-conscious when people talk about how I moan cute. I don't really like it... But Kanade, when you say it...god, I hate it... even more".

joined Dec 29, 2017

The art and the dialogues were very nice and refreshing in this manga, I loved it, specially when they're talking about the romantic suicidals, and I thought of it as an analogy.
Too bad it's a futa though, would have been better without all the sex altogether.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Really romantic and cute. I don't watch Idol master or even have interest in watching it, but this certainly made me want to find out more about these characters.

There's something very genuine about them, I can't pinpoint it, but I can definitely say they seems realistic to me.

I avoided this because the girls look the same, glad I finally got down to it.

joined Mar 5, 2016

this artist's two comics about this couple are both really nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.