Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is drinking coffee such an innuendo?

If I read this right, I think kids are expected to like sweet things, so bitter stuff like black coffee is considered adult. Which, of course, ties into her doing more "adult" things like having sex and staying out late (and going to bars, but she's obviously not going to admit that).

Well, i mean how the teacher became dumbfounded when she drank her coffee
I mean yeah that finger lick was the nail in the coffin but-Wait... Why did she lick her finger again? I mean yeah she was trying to look sexy and all but if i was the one being seduced i would wonder if some sugar leaked to her hands or something, or if she has some kind of problem where she has to lick herself everytime she takes a sip

You're WAY overthinking it. She licked her finger to look seductive and sophisticated, that's all. It's not a nervous tic or anything.

Edit: Forgot to add, the teacher was shocked she drank her coffee, because it was a deliberate step into her personal space. A provocative move no matter who you do it to.

last edited at Apr 4, 2014 7:49PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... The student... She looked so cute while she was crying... I want her to cry a lot more, no hugs for her.

And yes, I'm being a sadistic prick but the way the author drew it kinda... turned some switch in me.

Anyways, I really am looking forward to what will happen next. More angst and drama~ Kyaa~!

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Damn, an aaaangst indeed... >_< looking forward to the next chapter~

I'm looking after this :)

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I just hope the next chapter comes out this year.

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

This....this is gettin' good

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

If I understood it right, teacher already had had romance with her student in past. Maybe this reminded her of her previous romance.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

If I understood it right, teacher already had had romance with her student in past. Maybe this reminded her of her previous romance.

This is what I thought too.

I don't get why Isechi is so hurt. The teacher is her type but she just got to know her yes she would be hurt but to ball your eyes out like that? Anyway The art is amazing.

joined Mar 10, 2013

I don't get why Isechi is so hurt. The teacher is her type but she just got to know her yes she would be hurt but to ball your eyes out like that? Anyway The art is amazing.

Considering Isechi's school life and the girl at the bar saying "You'll get rejected again" she probably hasn't had any positive experiences with love. Sure she had sex with her friend, but maybe she only fell in love with straight girls, or girls that used her until they found guys, or girls that thought she was disgusting when she confessed. So she was going for Sensei expecting to get rejected because she was gay, but it turns out that Sensei is not homophobic and won't attack her, judge her or think less of her because of who she is. She had hope that this time she wouldn't be hurt. In the end Sensei says no, but what I think hurts Isechi the most is not Sensei saying no, it's that Isechi thinks Sensei is just like everyone else. Like those people who say "I have no problem with gays as long and they don't get close to me."

It's probably more about Isechi feeling like she can't have the same chances everyone has at love.

last edited at Apr 5, 2014 11:47AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Considering Isechi's school life and the girl at the bar saying "You'll get rejected again" she probably hasn't had any positive experiences with love. Sure she had sex with her friend, but maybe she only fell in love with straight girls, or girls that used her until they found guys, or girls that thought she was disgusting when she confessed. So she was going for Sensei expecting to get rejected because she was gay, but it turns out that Sensei is not homophobic and won't attack her, judge her or think less of her because of who she is. She had hope that this time she wouldn't be hurt. In the end Sensei says no, but what I think hurts Isechi the most is not Sensei saying no, it's that Isechi thinks Sensei is just like everyone else. Like those people who say "I have no problem with gays as long and they don't get close to me."

It's probably more about Isechi feeling like she can't have the same chances everyone has at love.

right ok thanks that makes a lot of sense.

Stories like this that deal with problems that reflect real life are more powerful IMO so I find this better in comparison to mindless fluff in other yuri stories.

joined Apr 5, 2014

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1287005 Every chapter is already out (I think) , it just hasn't been translated.

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1287005 Every chapter is already out (I think) , it just hasn't been translated.

First omnibus just came out. Pretty sure the author is continuing it (next release should be the second chapter of the "spinoff").

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She had hope that this time she wouldn't be hurt. In the end Sensei says no, but what I think hurts Isechi the most is not Sensei saying no, it's that Isechi thinks Sensei is just like everyone else.

I think that's the essential point in the end. Isechi revealed a very vulnerable part of herself, and the rejection hurt her badly because of it. To her, letting her guard down was a big deal and took some effort. She probably wouldn't have done it for anyone in her life but Sensei, so even a gentle let-down would have hurt, to say nothing of this situation.

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

... The student... She looked so cute while she was crying... I want her to cry a lot more, no hugs for her.

And yes, I'm being a sadistic prick but the way the author drew it kinda... turned some switch in me.

Actually, yes she looked really cute when she started crying. I can't help but look at that panel for a long time. The drawing really got to me for some reason -- like the pain goes beyond the page.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Damn, this is fantastic. I can't wait for more. Thank you so much, Binbou.

YuriAngel1221
Screen%20shot%202014-03-18%20at%202.13.42%20pm%20copy
joined Dec 4, 2013

The tongue action tho... lol her thirst was real for that coffee yo. XD i love it! I demand MORE!

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

By the way, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but there is a nice side story of the heroine Mikoto and Chiaki (the girl who she slept with) out as doujinshi. It's sweet and I wonder if anyone has read it :3 there are a few sample pages on the author's pixiv page - it's called 'Dear My Girl'.

last edited at Apr 8, 2014 6:25PM

We will be doing that one at some point as well as its sequel, Dear My Lady.

I wouldn't call it sweet though...considering Chiaki falls in love with Isechi...

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

We will be doing that one at some point as well as its sequel, Dear My Lady.

I wouldn't call it sweet though...considering Chiaki falls in love with Isechi...

Cool - looking forward to that :)

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I am hoping more of this is uploaded soon! :)

last edited at May 2, 2014 8:53PM

Next part is in QC~

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

oh look this was updated..........i know i sound like i dont like this but i do...........its just i've seen this story before.........a lot

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

i love this series i wish there was more chapters

915575_1496803017200236_52644270_n
joined Mar 15, 2014

NEXT CHAPTER!!! D:

oh look this was updated..........i know i sound like i dont like this but i do...........its just i've seen this story before.........a lot

Well it is basically Pure Water Adolescence.

To reply you must either login or sign up.