Forum › Butch x Butch (It’s Yuri) discussion

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

Butchs are ugly

PLEASE LEAVE INTESIFILES

I love the crazies and psychos. The girl who wear hoodies must be a psycho herself to love her girlfriend who cuts herself. I want to read more!!!

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Gross the black haired has cuts all over her wrists

This is probably super insensitive and rude.
Can you imagine, walking up to someone and straight up telling them that their scars (wherever they are) are disgusting? Rather inappropriate, very likely hurtful to whom this may concern.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Butchs are ugly

BEGONE, THOT

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Can you imagine, walking up to someone and straight up telling them that their scars (wherever they are) are disgusting? Rather inappropriate, very likely hurtful to whom this may concern.

Ikr? how dare someone express their honest views of being grossed-out by Self-Mutilation!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ikr? how dare someone express their honest views of being grossed-out by Self-Mutilation!

Ikr? how dare someone express their honest views that someone's visceral response was nasty and uncalled for!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Ikr? how dare someone express their honest views that someone's visceral response was nasty and uncalled for!

Ikr? The term "Gross" is such a nasty word that's used towards people who cut themselves! Such discrimination!

joined May 22, 2016

You seem to not realise that this is just straight up insensitive and insulting.
Would you really walk up to someone, anyone, stranger or friend, and tell them that their scars are gross?
No. Because you might have common sense and might be able to imagine how it could make them feel.
Even if you unfortunately had those views, you might realise that these "honest views" may not be pleasant to share.
I'm not encouraging self harm, but honestly, for whatever reason they had, they likely weren't, or aren't in a good place. They don't need or have to tolerate your insensitive judgemental bullshit just because you decided you wanted to be honestly an asshole.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ikr? The term "Gross" is such a nasty word that's used towards people who cut themselves! Such discrimination!

No, it's being an asshole, and I strongly suggest you drop the matter.

joined May 22, 2016

You can choose to be a dick if you want. Honestly, you can. But it doesn't mean you should, or that it's okay. You shouldn't be surprised if others call you out for it.
Don't justify being an asshole with expressing honesty.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

Ikr intensifies

help.

Welp, they seem to fit for each other, thats cute.

last edited at Oct 22, 2017 5:54PM

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Interesting to see a menhera girl in yuri ;0
As for cutting, it's unlikely that she started for the fashion, but that is a thing that happens. Some people go a little crazy with trends and end up doing bodily harm to "fit in" with the aesthetic. I forget the magazine but there's a jfashion magazine that actually talks a little about menhara and the romanticization of self harm.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I had never heard of menhera before this but its an aesthetic I'm like super into now.

As someone with cutting scars it was also nice to see them on a character and see it presented as attractive. And to see a fashion that like accepts it and makes it part of it. Like, "Oh! I can take ownership of my struggles through fashion!" It's nice.

I wanna see more of this couple. Lots more.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This may sound weird but I was quite happy to see someone with cut marks. I'm always very sensitive and nervous about my own, it was good to see.

ED; for the discussion above, I'm not proud of my scars, I hate them. But they show something about me in a way, sure they'll be there for a long time but they make me. But also, people who cut for the aesthetics are just wrong, selfharm isn't cute it isn't pretty, it hurts like hell.

last edited at Oct 23, 2017 3:42AM

You can see the cuts are still fresh (#4), which I didn't like to see, personally. I totally dig the art though. Kiri is very cute.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

You can see the cuts are still fresh (#4), which I didn't like to see, personally. I totally dig the art though. Kiri is very cute.

Same. Kiri is adorable. (^ω^) (By same I mean I didn't like the fresh cuts either.) Also what's up with these stupid trends? I don't get people. The other day I read an article about people scarring themselves with erasers. Wtf! At school no less. Like bruh you're there to learn.

last edited at Oct 25, 2017 12:11AM

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

Same. Kiri is adorable. (^ω^) (By same I mean I didn't like the fresh cuts either.) Also what's up with these stupid trends? I don't get people. The other day I read an article about people scarring themselves with erasers. Wtf! At school no less. Like bruh you're there to learn.

Ah yeah I remember seeing someone doing that. I've also seen people sharpen the back end of the pencil where the eraser is. The metal there is thin yet sharp. Cuts decently.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I mean cutting is just reality for a lot of people. And even if some do it for "bad" reasons like fashion, like, so long as you're careful I don't see it as meaningfully different than tattoos or piercings.

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

NIce tits XD

Cpvknwduiaasntu
joined Nov 17, 2016

Why are so many people jumping to conclusions? Chiaki may have valid reasons to have scars. Is there a tag for it? Maybe if it was tagged, people wouldn't freak out so much. I personally don't see it as offensive and I have gone through some shit like self-harm myself...

About the characters, they are so damn cool and hot. I love tomboys, I wish there was more yuri with them! I think you can see that they're girls, maybe Karen (oops, I mean Kiri, haha) is kind of a reverse trap, but she's so cute. I hope the artist makes more comics or even just art of these two.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

I want more of those tummies and vagina bones. I want more of that sick fuck smirk.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I was already disturbed with the pair, then I witnessed self-harm on a character. TriGGeRD

Img_5287
joined Jun 18, 2017

Those cuts 0-0 I just hope they’re a fashion statement~

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Those cuts 0-0 I just hope they’re a fashion statement~

That'd be arguably even worse.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Why the fake vampire bite marks...? (-_-;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.